Loving You- Missing You- Wanting You

Come Back Again

Entering the cafe of the university, Sungyeol spotted a freshman sitting alone on a table. His laptop in front of him and he has his headphone on him.

“Silly”

That’s what Sungyeol can mutter when he saw the cord of the headphone was not connected to anything and dangling from his pocket.

Sungyeol had been observing the boy for a quite times. The boy will always sit alone. Either doing his work or just pretending to be. But in most time, he’ll just pretend to like right now. Sungyeol chuckled. With his tray in his hand, Sungyeol make his way to the boy.

“Annyeong..” he chirped happily.

The boy ignored him. Attempt to make as if he couldn’t sense his presence. Sungyeol giggle and put his tray on the table. The boy finally lifts up his head. He had a big question mark in his face.

“What,? I want to eat and this place is empty,. So, what,? It’s not like you own this place right,?” Sungyeol bats his eyelashes in his attempts to looks cute.

“Whatever,.”  The boy retorted.

“I’m your senior you know. You should respect me a little though,??”

“……”

“Yah,. What’s your name,??” Sungyeol pokes the younger cheeks.

“……”

“You should stop the acting you know. The headphone chord is dangling from your pocket.” Sungyeol nearly laugh when he see the boy cheek blushed slightly. Almost but he take the chance to pinch the latter cheek. Causing the latter cheeks to reddened.

“What’s your name,. What’s your name,.??” Sungyeol sing song 4 minutes What Your Name song.

“Myungsoo,..” the latter reply disinterestedly.

“Oh,. You answer me,. What course are you in,??” Sungyeol try to further their conversation. The boy needs friend. Really,. That’s what he thinks.

“Medic,.” Myungsoo answer shortly. Sungyeol sigh.

“Really,?? What’s with the short answer,? Did you voice box expired or what,. You can at least say medication right,. It’s not that,….”

Sungyeol word was rudely interrupted when Myungsoo shoved his sandwiches in his mouth.

“Eat,. You want to eat right,..?”

With that, Myungsoo arrange his stuff and leave Sungyeol in his place mumbling alone.

“Cold city man,. Geez,..”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Yeol hyung,. Are you ok,??” Sungjong practically attack Sungyeol when he gets into the music club.

“I’m ok,. Why are you suddenly concerning about me,??”

“No,. It’s just that did you get attack by Myungsoo’s fan club or not,? I swear they went berserk when they hear you have lunch with Myungsoo and he even fed you.”

Sungjong face was so serious but Sungyeol couldn’t contain his laugh. oh, how wrong all the onlookers. It’s not fed but more to shove till choke,.

“Why are you laughing,? For God sake, you must go away. Transfer to a different university or anything. Your safety is at risk,..” Sungjong keeps on wailing and Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

‘And yet he say I’m a choding’ he whispered.

“Why should I,? It was nothing Jongie ah,. I just happen to sit there and he just happen to fed me,. Nothing more,.” Sungyeol calmly says.

“Seriously hyung,? Just happen to,?” Sungyeol nods to his head.

“120 percent serious..”

“Oh God, I can’t believe this. We used to go to the same high school and I never see him to eat lunch with someone else. But you say it as if it is nothing,??”

“It is really nothing. Why are you insisting that it is something,??”

Sungjong starts to tell everything about Myungsoo to Sungyeol. About Myungsoo who actually is the inheritors of Kim Corporations. He once has a girlfriend but she is actually using him. He has nobody. His family has died. They involved in an accident sets by his ex-girlfriend. The girl wants to make sure that he became the inheritors of the wealth and she became the Madam of the wealth. They are already on the altar when police come and arrest her. Since that, he became a closed book. No friend, no smile, no love. He became a whole new Kim Myungsoo- a cold city man.

 

“Well that’s impressing,..” Sungyeol finally utter his word after he be able to process the information.

“Right,. Myungsoo sure is impressing,..”

“No,. I mean you are impressing,. How come you know so much about him,??”

Sungjong smile sheepishly.

“You know,. I once was one of his fans. So that’s why I make a background check bout him,..” and Sungyeol can only laugh on his brother cuteness.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Did you usually come here,??”

The merry voice interrupt Myungsoo thought. Even he just heard it once, he still remember the owner of the voice. He groaned inwardly.

“What’re you doing here,? You really are everywhere don’t you,??”  he sarcastically said.

“What,?? I’m not a devil that you can find everywhere ok. You just happen to be in this playground and my house is right there,.” Sungyeol points his hand to the house right in front of the playground.

‘No wonder he can see me,.’ And Myungsoo sigh again.’ Today might not my luck,. Has to face this immature senior..’

Sungyeol sits in the swing besides Myungsoo. As Sungyeol watch the star, Myungsoo study his features. Sungyeol sure are too happy to be an adult. He acted as if he does not have any problem in his life. And it kind of irritates Myungsoo.

 

He was taken aback when Sungyeol grab his hand and drag him to the slides. Sungyeol sit and put his head- practically lying on the slide. He is now facing the stars. He giggled.

  “Come join me,. I assure you will feel happy as if the stars is accompanying you,.” Sungyeol flash a smile and Myungsoo cannot help himself but stunned by the blinding smile- as bright as the star.

 

They sit there in complete silent for an hour. Sungyeol is the one that breaks the silent.

“I guess that’s it,. I need my beauty sleep and you just don’t stay late. See you tomorrow,.”

Sungyeol smile and walks to his house. Myungsoo start to feels the empty feeling in his heart. He clenched his fist. He’s about to left when he heard Sungyeol calling for him from the balcony of his house.

“Myung,. Good night,. See you tomorrow,..” Sungyeol blow a flying kiss to him and quickly run to his room. Myungsoo unconsciously smile- a genuine smile after nearly 3 years.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

After 3 months, Sungyeol and Myungsoo has become a best friend. Myungsoo still remain a mystery to others but Sungyeol can read him like an open book or so he thinks. But last week, Myungsoo has been throwing a fit. He did not want to eat together and did not even come to the playground. His phone is off and it just caused Sungyeol to have a headache.

“You ok,??” Woohyun suddenly come to his side.

“Yeah,. I’m ok,. Normal headache,.”
“It’s the third time this week right,? Are you sure it’s normal,??” Woohyun question caught he off guard.

“Of,. Of course,..” he stuttered.

“Fine then,.” Woohyun make Sungyeol settles his head on Woohyun’s lap. They are currently sitting on the garden and Woohyun start massaging Sungyeol’s head. Sungyeol is almost lulled to sleep when he suddenly heard a gasp. Tilting his head, he can see Myungsoo. Mouth gaping like a fish..

“What are you guys doing,??” Myungsoo asked. His voice come out harsher than he intend to.

“Can’t you see,? I’m massaging his head. Because someone is being y and it cause headache to Sungyeol. Right Yeol,??”

“Mmm,..” Sungyeol can only hum. Since Woohyun hand is doing a god job in massaging him. His eyes closed. Myungsoo pouted and Woohyun laugh.

“I don’t know that you can pout Myungsoo- ah,. It’s new,.”

Myungsoo straightened his face.

“What,?? Myungsoo pout,?? When,? I miss it aren’t I,?? Myung,. Pout again,.Please,..” Sungyeol make his puppy dog eyes. The one that he know Myungsoo couldn’t resist.

“I’m not doing it,. And Woohyun- hyung, let me massage him. Since it’s my fault,..”

“I don’t want. He’s doing a good job here,.” Sungyeol whined.

“Nahh,. That’s ok,. I’ll take care of this one,..” Woohyun assures him and Sungyeol playfully shove his tongue to Myungsoo.

“But it’s Sunggyu- hyung,..” and Woohyun hastily wake up. Pushing Sungyeol’s head in his way to get up..

“Better go now,. Bye Sungyeol,..” Woohyun hastily run. Myungsoo smile seeing the painful expression on Sungyeol’s face.

 

“It’s hurt. You tell that on purpose don’t you,..”

“I’m not,..”

Sungyeol keeps on pouting causing Myungsoo to feel slight guilty.

“I’m sorry,. Is it hurt a lot,??”

Sungyeol lock his eyes with Myungsoo’s. He come closer and put his head on Myungsoo thigh.

“Now it’s not,.” He playfully says. Oblivious to Myungsoo blushed.

“We’re ok right now,??” he finally say after a moment. Myungsoo’s fingers that were massaging his head stop.

“What,??”

“You’re avoiding me since last week don’t you.? I assume I make a mistake. So since you approach me today, I guess we’re fine now right,??”

 “Yeah,. I’m sorry though,..” Myungsooreply slowly. As if he’s regretting what he had did.

“So, you not going to tell me the reason,??”

“Uh,? Urm, You see,. It might cause by certain hamster that had been all over you last week. You actually ditch me that night when you get his calls,..” Myungsoo keeps on fidgeting in his place. His finger retreat from Sungyeol’s head to palmed his face.

Sungyeol frowns. Try to remember everything Myungsoo is talking about. He smile- grin and finally a big laugh erupt from his mouth.

‘God, can Myungsoo be more adorkable,?’

He remembered how he left Myungsoo that one night when Sunggyu calls him. That’s just because Sunggyu finally realise (and freak out) that he actually had been head over heels towards Woohyun. So, Sungyeol was just calming him. And the week was filled with helping Sunggyu to get idea on how to confess to Woohyun.

 

Apparently the confession was happened to be last night and now Woohyun and Sunggyu has happened to be a couple. So, Sungyeol guess Myungsoo had heard the news and clear his own misunderstanding.

Just when Myungsoo can finally let go of the breath he don’t even realise he had been holding, Sungyeol suddenly said-

“So you’re actually jealous of Sunggyu hyung with me. Right,??”

Catching him off guard. He silently wished that he had an ability to fly or disappear because right at the time, he really want to dissapears from Sungyeol’s intimidating gaze.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

It is 3 months later. When you meet Myungsoo, you would never believe he used to be a dark and cold person. Because at the moments, Myungsoo is nothing but a bright person. He had changed so much.And it’s all thanks to Sungyeol. The once cold city male has change to an optimist lovely one.

Because ever since their first encounter in the playground, Sungyeol will everyday accompany Myungsoo every night. He starts with telling Myungsoo things about him. Even the latter never barely say anything, he know deep inside, Myungsoo is listening him. He then starts to talk about his friend, his family and his one and only lovely brother. Myungsoo’s first smile renders him speechless. And 3 months later, Myungsoo starts to make friend. Gather way so many friends than he ever had even before he changed. But still Sungyeol will always be the one he looks for.

 

“Thanks,..” Myungsoo finally say. His gaze keep on the shining star on the sky.

“What for,??”

“For changing me,. For being by my side even when I keeps on pushing you. For opening myself to become a whole new person and of course, for being my friend,.”

Sungyeol laugh. He puts his hand on top of Myungsoo’s bigger one and start to it silently.

“I just want you to realise. The world is fun and beautiful. As long as you live, you just need to laugh. And all your problem will disappear,..” Sungyeol says way too eagerly. Earning a chuckles from Myungsoo.

“You’re just like Ji Hoo sunbae,..” Sungyeol become serious.

 “You don’t know him don’t you,??” Myungsoo shook his head.

“Ya,.yah,..” holding his abused head, Myungsoo pouted. Sungyeol really can beat people well.

“Aigo,. Did you ever watch TV,?? He’s my prince charming for cry out loud.” Sungyeol playfully says.

 That night, they talked about many things. They only stop when Sungyeol starts to cough madly. Putting his sweater on Sungyeol, Myungsoo urged him to gets into his house. One of his hands is in his back, trying to hide a box that he just took out from his sweater pocket.

 

He actually wants to confess to Sungyeol, but he knows it can wait. He sends Sungyeol to his house and wait. Sungyeol as always gets into the balcony and waved his hand. Signalling Myungsoo to went home. But Myungsoo as always keeps on rooting on the road. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and his laughter burst. “Good bye Myung,!!” he yelled and throw his flying kiss before run into the house.

 

It’s weird for Myungsoo. Since Sungyeol never give his flying kiss after the first encounter and he always say Good Night and not Good Bye. Mostly, he feel a little disappointed as Sungyeol didn’t say the word ‘See you tomorrow’ that Myungsoo had been anticipating to hear. But he tried to shrugged it off and tighten his grip on the box. Tomorrow, he’ll confess to Sungyeol and he will make him as his.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Where’s Sungyeol,??” Myungsoo keeps on asking the same question. He is shaking Sungjong furiously.

“He’s not here,.”

“Where is he,??!!” he shout. Unable to held his frustration. It’s been two days and Sungyeol is nowhere to be seen. University, the café and in the playground, there’s no sign of Sungyeol. His phone in not active and Myungsoo nearly go crazy. He desperately wanted to see him.

“He is gone,..”

Myungsoo’s eyes b with tears. He never wants to hear that words ever again.

“Where to,??” his voice is so low that Sungjong has to watch his mouth movement to understand it.

“London,. I’m sorry I can’t say anything but he want me to give you this,..” and Myungsoo can’t hold his tears anymore.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Myungsoo- ah,. The moments you’ve been reading this note, it means you’ve realise that I’m gone. Well not to worry, I’m not going for forever. I’ll be back so make sure you wait for me ok,.

 

I’m actually having a blood clotting on my brain due to the accident I have 5 years ago. Absurd right,. Five years ago and it’s just now the doctor find it can be fatal so I have to go to London. Leaving you and undergo the operation there.

 

I bet you know the chance I have but don’t worry. I’m going to make it. So, wish me good luck so that I can meets you sooner. Take my precious ring with you and always remember to live your life well. Ok,?? Oh,. Make sure to read this letter everyday. See you tomorrow,.. Chu~~~

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Myungsoo chukled. Sungyeol is impossible, his word never fail to entertain Myungsoo. After 3 years, he still read the letter every day and hoped that he’ll meet Sungyeol the next day.

He had become a doctor. A cold one of course. He has turn to the old Myungsoo. He became the closed books. No smile. No friend and of courselove. Sunggyu and Woohyun try their best to keep him as the cheerful one but to no avail. Myungsoo needs Sungyeol. Only Sungyeol and even the wealth his family leave for him can’t compare to his crave for Sungyeol.

He moves his head and he caught a glimpse of ring on his left ring finger. The ring is the one Sungyeol-so-called-precious ring. He never takes the ring off. And his ring- the one he intended to give to Sungyeol the day he went away is always in his pocket. Not even once he ever left the two ring from his side.

 

“Annyeong,..” a merry voice can be heard. It sound muffle to him since he is currently wearing a headphone. He keep his gaze on his laptop. Intending to seems busy.

A tray suddenly land in front of him. He raised his head. Ready to fire anyone that had rudely interrupted his sappy feeling only to get the shock of his life. He feels like fainting. Really as in front of him sit a very familiar person. Sungyeol is smiling brightly in front of him.

“You never change don’t you,? The cord is dangling for God sake,. Just glue it on your laptop then,.” Sungyeol laugh playfully. Myungsoo is still blinking awkwardly.  His mouth gaped animatedly.

“Sungyeol,…..”

“Yeah,. It’s me Myungsoo- ah,..”

Myungsoo suddenly lunch forward. Trapping Sungyeol in his tight hug. As if his life depends on it.

“You,!!” he suddenly shout.

“I’m sorry Myung- ah,.I,…”

Sungyeol word was interrupted when Myungsoo pull his head. Crashing their mouth in a kiss. Their kiss start from innocent to a heated one. Just as when Myungsoo want to deepen their kiss, Sungyeol push him with all his might. Really, Myungsoo is insatiable.

“We’re in the hospital. And you’re a doctor Myung- ah,..”

“Like I care,..” Myungsoo answer nonchalantly. Myungsoo grip Sungyeol’s waist and carry him in his arm towards a room.

“Where are we going to,??”

“To a room of course. This is MY hospital if you don’t realise yet. And the president is sick and need medicine that is YOU. So just shut up and oh we’re here,..”

Myungsoo kick the door open. He then practically throws Sungyeol to the bed after closed the door and lock it.

“Geez I’m still a patient if don’t realise yet,. I,..”

Myungsoo once again attack Sungyeol. His hand latched on Sungyeol head. Holding him in place while he kiss the life out of Sungyeol. His tongue roamed in Sungyeol’s hot cavern.

“You are my medicine and I need you. And I’m going to have you today,..” Myungsoo smirked slyly. Sungyeol know it’ll be the end of him. And when Myungsoo dive to kiss his neck, he can only surrender to whatever Myungsoo will do to him.