Angel Without Wings

Angel Without Wings

 

A long time ago on July 1st 1983 , a cute little boy was born .

Like other babies , they will cry as soon as they came out from their mother's stomach . But this one , he even didn't cry and slowly tried to open his eyes .

 

He looked very shine . Everyone were really shocked with that statement . The doctor said ,

"I think this baby will make a super miracle one day"

 

Then his mother put the baby name Jungsoo , stand from word Jung-su the meaning of 'beautiful'

 

One day when he was 20 years old , he felt something strange on his back . It's like something growing on it . He screamed out loud in pain .

When he awake from sleep , opened both of his eyes widen .. He noticed there're wings behind him . Then suddenly a God appeared in front of him .

 

"What's this ? Why i have wings ? And who are you ? What happened to me ?" . Jungsoo asked in panicked .

 

The God answered him ,

"i'm a God , who gave you the wings . You're the angel of this world . You had been choosen from the beginning as you still in you mom's stomach .But , you have some conditions that must be followed . First , you can't tell anyone that you're an angel . Second , you can't show your wings to anyone . That's all . And one thing i just want to tell you .. love is more precious than everything" .

 

Several minutes later , the God gone . Jungsoo was so happy , hearing everything that had been told .

 

 

He went out somewhere else , make friends , chill with everyone and be nice . Now , he became a loveable idol and known as Leeteuk . An angel smile is always exist on his face , make everyone happy and pleased being with him .

 

 

 

Suddenly on a rainy day , he faint . When he woke up , he realized that his wings have disappeared . His cheeks were wet , dropping his tears . He cried non-stop .

 

Later , the God appeared .

 

"God , what happened ? I never deny with all conditions that you gave .Why i lost my wings ?" . Jungsoo asked while crying hard . He tried to control himself , but he couldn't .

 

"You forgot what had i told you before , don't you ? Like what i said , love is more precious than everything .You didn't realized that you already got a huge love from all of your supporters . You're really mean to them . Now , the wings had exchange with the love . But if still want the wings back , you'll regret soon' .

 

Jungsoo stopped from crying .

"What do you mean by regret ?"

 

"Because when you get back the wings , you are going to fly back on the sky . And all of your love that you got will change to sadness . You had been born for them , and now is the time to show the real you" .

 

Jungsoo started to smile , and came back to work on the next day with more powerful . He promised with his supporters , that he will always work hard and be there for them .

 

"ELF , saranghae"