Final

Broken Heart

Sehun's narrative

 It was exactly 7 months since I left him . 7 sounds like me frustrated . Now the days are passing so slowly for me . Luhan hyung because you're the reason ...

 I first met you I remember the day like yesterday . Three years. You gave me a smile that day and who naively . Said he introduced himself to me with a beautiful voice . You were angry, ashamed as he looked at me . always on my side of the head would be tilted . He is 23 years old so I do not believe so .

Days pass , got closer and closer to each other . Know each other better . And my feelings for you in a moment I'd like to move farther from değişti.arkadaş . But it was not expressed . Because I thought you'd escaped . I did not want to lose you .

And now, you 've opened your feelings to me . I thought I was the happiest man in the world . One day, I kissed for the first time . The first time we cuddled each other . The first time I caught the scent inside. The first time I touched your beautiful face . I did not want the moment to end .

We stayed in the same house for 3 years hyung . Do not you remember ? Our room , our bed , we shared our food always . he did something that will make each other happy home hyung .

You did surprise me for our first anniversary . I only put my mind to it . In the garden of our house , with candles hearted I <3 You gave shape . You 've past the middle of the heart with a banner . And to me it did keep the banner . ' I love you. Flower of my life 'wrote. Hyung is the first time that day I cried from happiness . In both of your arms ...

And it has changed a lot of the behaviors within 3 years hyung me . You did not hug me like before . I did not like the old kissing . You did not sleep with me . I inhaled my scent did not. You were always angry at me . When I ask why you 'tired ' I would ducking . But I would not be tired every day ...

Then I loved it cause pain I learned from the man's mouth . There was another man who loved . It was doing more of everything . If he feels better . Name has Baekhyun .. I wonder if I am good? How Luhan hyung 's acting ? Every day, hug , kiss and make up?


I miss you. Do you miss me ?

I could not forget .you forgotten me ?

I feel you.  Do you feel me ?

I miss cuddling . Did you miss Hyung ?

I miss the smell . Did you miss my smell hyung ?

I miss your touch . Did you miss hyung ?

I miss the sound . Did you miss my voice ?

Hyung My heart is broken . And you heart broken? ...


Author lecture ...

  Sehun was sitting in bed taking consistent positions . And he had read his diary . 2 years ago wrote this diary . All was about with Luhan . Was used to transmit the joy of this day - to - Luhan related to , but after leaving Luhan , because there is nobody to tell wrote on this day .

Sehun now crying. He missed her so much . 2 years missed him . 2 years, did not forget her . But she did not feel a thing . He was happy to with Baekhyun ...

Sehun , his notebook shut and put it on top of the drawer . Slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom . Washed his face and hands . Once established looked in the mirror .

'' Now I have completely forgotten about you ... Hyung ''

                                           ***********

Sehun, first saw the shop had entered the Bubble Tea . (Now all her employees knew her bubble tea ) So I did not order . Queues . Just purchase could be . Bubble Tea was thinking of going to the beach along with .

Sehun bubble team after receiving the money paid. Was fully involved in the ... Saw him. Luhan... Luhan had seen the Sehun .
Both had to be nailed to the ground . Sehun hands, the bubble did not even feel the team . Just staring at Luhan . ( Luhan him ) , but Sehun quickly regained consciousness . Brain gave him the signal .

'' Bye hyung . ''

''Sehun? '' Luhan , had kept his arm . Sehun, winced but did not look at him .

'' Yes ? ''

'' I want to talk to you . ''

'' What you gonna talk ? How did you make out with your boyfriend, you 're going to talk to me ? !''

''Sehun!''

'' Tell him you're doingfantasies you make me !''

Luhan was unable to stand and dragged him out . Sehun resists Luhan 's not leave him alone . That 's more than enough to resist deflection was not aware that they came to the beach .

'' Hyung leave me now !''

Was liberated at the end . But not yet .

''Sehun-ah ? ''

'' ... ''

'' Look at me. ''

'' I do not want . ''

'' Why not? ''

'' .... ''

''Sehun-ah , I'm sorry for everything . ''

''Where you need to be happy, sad , Why are you going ? ''

'' It saddens me what I did . ''

'' Baekhyun take this pain did not he? Have not you forget me ? ''

'' Yes . ''

'' ... ''

Luhan , Sehun to approached. There were up to 1cm gap between them . Sehun's hand kept. And took the top of his heart .

'' Sehun, here have failed . ''

Luhan lifted his head and looked to the Sehun.

''Hyung  yo-''

'' After I left you , I 'm starting to think more . You did not go out of my mind . The rise in that always drove him while living . And now I could not resist . I left him . I come home after leaving . But you were not there. You were not there and I 'm cold too . Your warmth that was not there anymore .

'' hyu -''

'' I called you all . But I could not find . And I cut my hope . And as a result , I've found you , and I'm talking ..''

'' What do you want from this conversation ? '' Was about to cry , but obviously she should not .

'' You . Your everything ...''

''Hyung ...''

''Sehun-ah. My heart is broken . ''

'' ... ''

'' So are you. ''

'' ... ''

'' Please do not act like I 'm not ! Answer me! I could not have wiped out immediately !'' Luhan began to cry . I really regretted what he had done . Sehun , then saw him did not know what to do .

'' Hyung , do not cry. ''

'' YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS ?!  SMELL, YOUR VOICE , THE SMILE ,FACE AND KISSING ... I REALLY MISS EVERYTHING . I COULD NOT FORGET THAT ! SEHUN-AH I'm still loving you - ! '' Luhan , summarize what you mean , had cried . Sehun no longer crying.

'' Hyung ... Since you went away I cried all the time . I'd never forget . But ... Even if we do not think we can be together like before . ''

'' Do not you trust me ? ''

'' ... Hyung , I'm sorry . I can not. ''Sehun started to decline at a slower pace . Then returned to the front . Began to advance at a rapid pace . Bubble tea is also in the hands threw . Wipe their tears flowing from his eyes because they were blocking .

Sehun, crying progresses one arm behind her was hung on grimly . In front of people quickly returned . And Sehun's lips attacked . Sehun's , but that could get the taste of salty water , Luhan's lips could not sustain deny that miss . inevitably began to respond . This feeling was missed .

Luhan was withdrawn slowly . Sehun looked into the eyes .

''sehun-ah. Let's go home ? ''

'' Huh? What? ''

'' You and me. Can we go to our house a new beginning ? ''

'' But hyu --- ''

luhan, stuck to the back lip . Because I did not want to hear his answer .

''Sehun-ah ? ''

'' I can not resist hyung ...''

'' Huh? ''

'' Let's go home and let's make a new start there . ''

They smiled at each other . Then Luhan , has stuck to her boyfriend's hands . His fingers were cheating on each other . They looked at each other one last time ... They were no longer smiling . And now we go to their homes , they would build the broken hearts ...