...

How 'bout No!

Daehyun's fingers ghosted over the keyboard. His eyes burned through the screen, fixed on one single text. He had twitter open, the account from one of his bandmates. Youngjae.

The tweet shown first on the page had catched Daehyun's interest immediately. The words flouded in his mind. No!

One single word and it broke his heart. 

"No..!" He hissed, "no..", slamming in hands on the keyboard he screamed one loud no.

The other member in the dorm freezed in their sport. Startled, one of them made their way over to Daehyun's room.

Youngjae knocked softly on the door, he didn't want Daehyun to get angry at him. What he didn't know is that Daehyun was already furious as hell at him.

Pushing open the door he was meet with silence. Daehyun was sitting at his desk, laptop open in front of him, not moving an inch. Youngjae walked closer to him, he placed his hand on Daehyun's shoulder and asked in a quiet voice, "why did you scream? Are you okay?"

Daehyun turned around in the chair, he pushed Youngjae's hand aggressively away from his shoulder. 

"If I am okay you want to know?" He hissedm not missing how Youngjae flinched at his cold tone. The latter just nodded weakly. Daehyun snickered at how pathetic his bandmate looked and stood up.

"For your information I am not okay. Not at all!" He glared, Youngjae whimpered and pried his gaze away from the taller male. He didn't dare to ask after the reason. Daehyun scared him less right now. He only saw his friend angry like that one time before and that was after Daehyun hadn't eaten in hours. He could get really y when he was hungry, but Youngjae didn't believe that his was about food. His seemed to have something to do with him.

Daehyun watched Youngjae with a blank face. He still couldn't believe what he just saw. No! It echoed inside his head like a mantra.

"No..." He snickered.

"No.." He laughed ironically.

"No." He smiled a creepy fake smile.

"No!" His fake facade brumbled till he got the angry expression back.

Youngjae was shivering, he clunched his hands to his sides and had his head hung low.

"Please.." He nearly sobbed. Daehyun raised an eyebrow at him. 

"What?"

"D-Don't.." He fumbled with his hands, letting the hot tears fall. His voice broke with each new attempt to talk.

"P...P-Please.." Daehyun's eye twitched. It broke his heart to see him cry, but before he could wrap his arms around Youngjae and comfort him, the tweet flashed in front of his eyes. He immediately got mad again.

"Stop crying ." He grabbed Youngjae's shoulder harshly, the smaller let out a pained sob.

"S-Stop..." Daehyun pushed his chin up to get a look at Youngjae's red and puffy face. The sight from whimpering Youngjae seemed too submissive for Daehyun to handle. The blood rushed to his lower area. Biting onto his bottom lip, he walked forward. Youngjae stumbled to back away from his scary friend.

He watched Daehyun with fear in his wiede open eyes, the taller looked like he could kill Youngjae any second. His back met the wall, his hands tried to find something to hold onto. Daehyun pressed his palms onto the wall, each beside Youngjae's head. He leaned forward until his nose brushed the brown haired ones.

Youngjae's eyes flickered over Daehyun's face. It was too close for his comfort. 

"D-Dae...hyun..", he sobbed, "w-what -?" He got cut off by Daehyun's harsh words.

"You! How dare you , huh?! How dare you to tweet something like this, !!"

Youngjae looked at him dumbfounded, forgetting for a moment in what position they were in.

"Huh?" Blinking cutely, he titled his head to the right side. Daehyun wanted to coo inside, but instead gripped Youngjae's shoulder harder this time. 

"No!" He growled.

"You said no when they asked." Now Youngjae was totally confused.

"No?" He asked confused.

"Yes, no. I mean yes..wait no, no.. I mean no. No, yes! Oh god damn! No!! You tweeted that we aren't bestfriends dickhead." Youngjae blinked and then started laughing.

"Oh my god Dae! his is so cute!"

"What?" Daehyun let go of his shoulders.

"We aren't bestfriends." Daehyun's left eye twitched.

"We are lovers.~" Daehyun's right eye twitched.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

... Right! 

How could he forget? They weren't bestfriends anymore, they were more than that.

Daehyun's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. 

"Oh..." He mumbled, completly embarrassed. 

Youngjae giggled begind his hand. His boyfriend was really stupid. A stupid idiot. A cute, stupid idiot who forgets that, yes indeed they aren't bestfriends. They are boyfriends.