Final

The Dream

'' Sehun-ah, come to me.'' 

''Hyung, what happened?'' 

'' I'm afraid.'' 

'' Still scared of cats?'' 

'' No.'' 

'' From what is it?'' 

'' I'm scared of being without you.'' 

'' Ha-ha? What?'' 

'' Sehunniee! Please come to me'' 

Sehun, near Luhan proceeded at a slower pace. Seeing that the seat missing since Luhan approached, gave him. Although hesitant at Sehun  sat. Now would not know what to do. 

'' Sehun-aahhh!'' 

'' What?'' 

'' Will you hug me?'' 

'' .....'' 

'' Please.'' 

Sehun were a little closer to him and wrapped her arms. More Luhan was introduced to him and leaned her head on his chest. Sehun's heart too was excited and was beating fast. Luhan could hear it. 

Damn. 

Hunnie''?'' 

'' Hmm?'' 

'' Your heart beats fast.'' 

'' Uh-oh. Is that so?'' 

'' Yes.'' 

'' I'm dreaming I'm in Hyung''

'' Really?'' 

hmhm''.'' 

'' We're already dreaming  Sehun.'' 

'' What?'' 

'' HURRY DO NOT NEED PRACTICAL WAKE UP you idiot!''

Sehun , his voice was startled . Looked in the direction of the sound . Yixing, had ruined his dream again .

'' Aissh . Sehun -ah herself again did you see Luhan Hyung? ''

'' W-what ? No. ''

''Sleep was smiling in stupid. ''

Sehun , took fingers in your mouth . Seriously , grinning . And it could not mar .

''Sehun-ah, Luhan hyung straight man . Impossible for the two to be together . '' (Lay, Sehun's him likes was know from Luhan)

'' I know, hyung . I am contented with my dream job . I wake up crying to me if you see a smile , okay? ''

'' Whatever. Come prepared . ''

Lay, Sehun came from the room . Sehun took a deep breath . Out of bed and proceeded to the door of the bathroom . But it was packed. And who knew that .

'' Chanyeol hyung . Still bubble bath are you doing? ''

'' Ohh .. Do  should be like Maknae. ''

'' Did you clean it up ? ''

'' Shut up Maknae ! If you do not see a lot of work and immediately go to work . ''

'' WTF! ''

Sehun, the bath door burst open . Direct toilet seat cover and saw the business . Then go to the sink and bath pickling who was looking out of the bathroom to her Hyung . Entered into the room . Remove from the front of the bed comfortable clothes tossed . Then came the hat collection . That's what I was giving a lot of importance .

'hats I'm indispensable . '

Took one black hat and laid on the bed . Then, with a jerk pulled his shirt . Getting out of bed was full- on T-shirt ....

'' Sehu--- aaaahhh !''

'' Luhan hyung ?

'' I'm so sorry . I had to knock on the door ''

Luhan , Sehun saw in a moment , not knowing what to do was close the door loudly . Then leaned against the wall . And Sehun has quickly get dressed . Hat neatly plugging headed for the door . The full hesitate opened . Yes , in a way Luhan was sitting leaning against the wall .

''Hyung?'' 

''Sehun-ah?''

'' What happened? ''

'' I 've come to call , but ... I'm sorry. ''

'' No need to apologize . I forgot gone. Let 's go down . ''

                                                                    ***********

After breakfast SM building with members of cars came to the practice room . All was preparing for practice . Except Sehun . Compatible seated position on the ground , gazed attentively to Luhan .Because, Luhan I was not aware even if they intertwined with Xiumin . City of jealousy you feel inside I did not enjoy the sound . I already can not take it .

'' Yes folks ! Come on, let's go! ''

                                                                            ***********

 

They had to practice for two hours . All were tired. Sehun taking the still was sitting cross-legged position . Luhan too. Chanyeol , Baekhyun , Kai, Xiumin , Lay Chen were asleep on the floor in a strange way . Tao, Kris, Kyungsoo and Suho sit on the walls around them were watching . They could sleep at any moment .

Sehun, felt something in your stomach . Was growling .

' . '

Sehun quickly stood up . Seeing this ( not sleeps ) members directly asked in unison :

 '' Where are you going Maknae?!''

'' .... I'm going to the toilet . ''

'' Well . Do not be late . We will go right . ''

'' OK . ''

Sehun, running went to the toilet . The first sees the input and close the door and lock the cabinet was empty . I sat on the toilet and had a sigh .

After 10 minutes ...

'' Ow . What I ate last night touched me like this? '' Sehun had finished the job . Make cleaning touched the door handle . Turned .

Opened.

City forced a little more , but not opened.

More forced .

'' I'm locked . HEEEEELPPPP MEEEEEEE!''

                                                                     ***************

'' Why has not Sehun ? '' Luhan to all members , I had asked this question at least 10 times . Everyone took a deep breath and Suho was discarded.

'' We are aware that too late Luhan. So really in a difficult situation . Let's wait a little more . ''

'' But I can not wait . I'm going to look at . ''

Luhan quickly got up from his seat . Proceeded to the toilet running . And there was increasing from the screams ...

'' HEEEEELLLPP MEEEEEEE! I'm locked Pffff ! ''

''SEHUN-AH!''

''Haaaa !''

Luhan went running to the toilet . Was erected in front of closed doors . Was really worried .

'' Sehun -ah , are you okay? ''

'' I'm fine, but hyung interests me here a moment ago . ''

'' All right , get back. ''

'' What ! You gonna break ? !''

'' I have no choice !''

Sehun immediately withdrew. Luhan look at the shadow , go back to the point of realizing that the door kılık kick started tossing .

1; Kick
2; Kick
3; Kick

 and opened.

Sehun had appeared behind the door . Luhan clung to Sehun running . Sehun astonishment could not respond .

'' Sehun -ah , I'm scared . '' ( Sniff sniff)

'' Hyung , Are you crying ? ''

'' Yes ! I was so scared because you idiot! I wish there was something I would do , huh? ! ' ( continued crying )

'' Hyung , calm down. ''

'' Do not call me hyung ! Say Lulu  ''

'' Why not? ''

'' I do not like to say hyung . My heart aches when I hyung pattern . ( sniff sniff) Do you have to see me as hyung ? ''

' Where we came from or where '

'' But you get my hyung . What do you want me to see ? ''

''Seen as  Dear  me Sehun- aahh !''

'' What ? ''

'' .....''

'' hy- hyung ...''

'' I'm so- sorry. '' Luhan bowed his head . His face was red . Luhan had opened for him suddenly . Sehun surprised but happy it had to be unrequited feelings .

'' I'm not in a dream , is not it? ''

'' Huh? What dream ? ''

'' .....''

'' You're not silly dreams ''

'' In every dream I got you hyung . In my dream I see you all as my lover . I see us very happy . I thought it would be real . Just surprised me to learn that my feelings unrequited . '' Now shame Sehun was in order .

'' Sehun- aahhh !''

Sehun lifted his head and was imprisoned Sehun, Luhan pink lips . Sehun itself pushed to the wall behind . Currently, the wall was flat . Luhan had compared him herself . Luhan was withdrawn before the kiss deepened .

''Sehun-ah do you love me ? ''

'' Yes . I love lulu ''   ' I 'd already confessed . '

'' I love you. Hunnie . '' And Sehun himself was confined to his lips deeply .

Currently both very happy. Especially the Sehun , their dream was very happy to be there . God did not want anything else anymore.


' My end has Luhan . '