first time meeting

we'll meet again

during the orphan home, I was met with TOP. I and TOP are teens who have lost parents due to road accident. but we separated because two people I do not know, want to take me as their son. before they took me, I and TOP has promised to meet back. My host family has been brought me to a place called home. that family was very wealthy and have a big house but do not have a child. I was a happy that time because they consider me as a son.

 

unknown: what is your name?

me: i don't have a name

unknown: oh, starting today, your name is mimie, and just call me 'mother' , and that's your father

me: mimie? beautiful... name... thanks mother :]

 

Yes my name now is mimie , I am very happy to have a family like them but my heart felt empty because TOP is not on my side. I kept staring and always remember him, but they always fulfill my request to make me happy. I eventually forget about TOP. after two years of departure of mother. father was sick of not being able to accept the fact mother has to go before father. mother died of cancer she faced and father did not know already about the disease because mother hide it from us. I do not want to see my father suffer for two years. I pray that father recovered to normal because I missed the love of a father .sometimes I want to go to work, I can not bear to leave him at home , but who want to manage his company ? if it was not me. what I hope the servant will take care good of him.

 

at the office :

 

someone looking to get into this company and i called him for an interview. he came in my office and i was suprised because the man's face identical to the first people i knew, but maybe not him

 

unknown: good morning, Miss

mimie: *still daydreamning*

unknown: miss? *he wonders why i don't heed his* MIISSS !! *screams out loud*

mimie: *woke up from dreaming* oh, how long you stand there?

unknown: not too long, only 1 hour *giggle*

mimie: *felt want slap the guy* hmpph! all right! sit down

unknown: *sit* this is my file

mimie: *take and open the file* your name is choi seunghyun, bachelor's approval *still think the guy is TOP*

 

choi seunghyun a crazy but seriously look into the work. this guy is okay well, i said in my mind, but is he the person i know that?

 

mimie: umm.. do you have a parents?

seunghyun: i don't have a parents during childhood because my parents accidents on the road. and i just stayed at the orphanage *he said with a sad tone*

mimie: *convinced he is TOP, but i forget what the name he had ever given to me * umm.. do you know whether a girl with long hair in an orphanage before?

seunghyun: no, i don't know. why??

mimie: oh no, i just want to ask only *disappointed*

seunghyun:so, i will be accepted to work here?

mimie:yes you are hired, come tomorrow precisely at 7 a.m. Now you can go

seunghyun:thanks for accepting me *he makes a cute smile and started to stand up and leave*

mimie: *i just noticed his movements*

 

suddenly my phone rang and i answered it. i was suprised that what was said by my maid, my father was short of breath and looking at me. i quickly out of the office in a hurry to go home.

 

at home :

mimie: *i saw my maid was crying* where is my father?

maid 1: he is in the room, Young miss *cries*

mimie: *enters the room* father! father!

father: *gasping* mimie.... c... come here... i want to tell you... something....

mimie: *went to his place*  father! *holds his hand and started crying* father, what happen?

father: i.. can't life... soon...

mimie: father.. don't talking like this, you will heal well

father: No, son... i want.. tell something... listen carefully... my last message as father to his son...

mimie: *without a lot to say and just nod only*

father: my beautiful princess.. i.. i.. already give all.. my properties to you.. i hope.. you use it well... and... find the right guy to accompany you for life.. don't find guy like your mother.. because it.. it is.. so painful.. when... when they.. leave us.. i'm sorry..not being able to accompany you.. and give love to you.. but listen this... i'm as your father.. i.. i always love you...

mimie: father, i promise to keep your property in well *i said with tears*

 

father at the end of the breath of life, i tried to scream but my servant stopping me, i could hear his last words, his voice a bit slow but can be heard "finally.. i.. i.. can meet.. again.. with.. your mother..." father said as he smiled at me and he breathed his last.

 

mimie: FAATHHHEEEERR !!!! *i screamed and my eyes began to blacken*

 

the next day :

 

i woke up and i asked them where my father because i think it's all a dream toy. they just beat face and silence, when i leave my room, i really suprise because a casket right in from of the door of my father. i tried to stop the tears from falling. after 5 minutes, i began to calm down and started getting ready to accompany he for the last time. i just see them growing body of my father. when everything is over, one by one moved and i was only living there

 

mimie: father, thank you for taking me in the orphanage, thanks for considering me as your own son, thank you for your love, thank you fulfilling my request, thank you for caring me very well, thank you for everything, thank you, mother and father, i will never forget the kindness of you both :') *i said in my mind*

maid 2: Young miss, let's go home, it's raining

mimie:you go first, i want walking for a while *leave the place while whispering* Goodbye father..

 

clouds finally crying and the tears fell to the earth. everyone ran to find shelter, but i just let the rain wet my body. suddenly i notice seunghyun was drinking coffee in cafe. he saw me that i was soaking wet and he went towards me.

 

seunghyun: *opens his jacket and protect me* miss, why did you bathe the rain?? you will sick

mimie: nothing, just leave me alone

seunghyun: i can't leave you, miss, come with me *he took my hand and seek shelter*

mimie: *just follow him*

seunghyun: where is your home?? let me send you :)

mimie: (.....)

seunghyun: *feel wonder* umm, like this, you just follow me to my house *deliberately speak like that so he can forced me to talk*

mimie: (.........)

seunghyun: aiisshh! she did not answer? huhuhu i want back to my home. ummm.. well i brought she to my home, if i leave her, i'm afraid if there's anything bad happen to her.. hmm.. you come with me to my house ok?

 

without waiting my answer, he continued to just walk while holding my hand

 

 

ps: yeah, this my fanfic, about me and TOP , TEEHEE *runs*