Final

You cheated on me?

"Zhou Mi-a, let's have dinner together, I am really lonely..." Changmin frozen when he overheard that when he passing a one of training rooms in SM building. He just finished one of his schedule that day, and drop by SME to met Yunho before heading to their dance practice. No, he was not frozen because of someone asked Zhou Mi to eat together, which basicaly could be another huge gossip in SM artists inner circle. Yeah, just like a fans would love to sharing gossip and news about their idols, the idols surprisingly also like to gossiping each other. But however, right now, he was not interested with all that juicy gossip material at all. He was speechless because the one who said that had really familiar voice. Soft, high-pitched and sweet voice which he knew by heart. That was Victoria's voice, his girlfriend, whom he has dated for almost two years already.

 

"Eh? Why?" Zhou Mi answered his bestfriend, curious.

"Nothing.. I just.. Lets have a date.." Victoria gave him her famous puppy eyes.

When Zhou Mi kept silent and just staring at her, she pouted. "Yaaa~ Don't you want to have a date with me?"

The tall man sighed and said, "Okay then, when?"

Changmin had enough. He could not stand to heard his girlfriend flirting with her bestfriend anymore, so he just left. His appointment with Yunho totally slipped out of his mind.

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

Sungmin just on the way came back from his musical practice, he was half asleep in the backseat of their van when suddenly his phone blarred off. Fishing out his phone, too sleepy, he received the call without bothered to check who was calling.

"Ah~ Hyung, where are you?" His maknae sounds heard as soon as he received the call. Even before he could say 'hello'.

Used to his rude behaviour, Sungmin didn.t even annoyed anymore. "On the way back to the dorm Kyu. Why?"

"With who?" The younger asked without answering his question.

"Who do you think i am possibly with? Just manager hyung. Driving." He answered.

"Ah!! That's good. Can you pick me up?"

"Why?" He asked, curious. Kyuhyun usualy just drive his car whenever he going out by himself. That, or one of his Kyu-line would picked him up and took him back to dorm after.

"I will tell you later. I am with Changmin now." Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin was not answering, but the younger could heard him asked manager hyung to picked them. After a moment, he back to the phone, asked "Hyung okay. Where are you?"

"Something club."

"Okay. Wait a moment." The older boy said, he knew that club, SME artists were a regular there, and they often booking that club for celebration.

"Okay. And don't ask anything when you see Changmin. I will tell you later."

"Hummm." Sungmin hummed and ended the call.

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

When they arrived, Kyuhyun had waiting in front of the club. But he looks alone, no sign of Changmin.

"Eh? I thought you said he with Changmin?" Junghoon, one of Super Junior manager asked.

"He said he with Changmin." Sungmin answered. "Maybe Changminnie had go home first." He said while narrowed his eyes, try too look better. Junghoon just nodded.

Just when they stopped right in front of where Kyuhyun stand, waiting, they saw Changmin. They couldn.t help but furrowed their eyebrows when they saw the usually cheerful and happy DBSK maknae now just sit there in the sidewalk. Staring blankly at nothing. His eyes was red and glassy. Junghoon almost asked them what happened, when he saw Kyuhyun flailing his arms frantically from where he stand behind Changmin while mouthed 'Don't ask!!!". Kyuhyun the pull Changmin up, and dragged him inside the car.

 

After they seated, Junghoon asked, "So we take Changmin to his dorm first since his dorm nearer, right? But i don't know where your dorm, can you tell me the direction?" Junghoon asked them, the last question directed to Changmin. But however, he didn't received an answer, so he called him. "Changminnie?"

Changmin still stared at nothing, He looks like didn.t even heard someone talk to him.

"Just take him to our dorm, hyung. I will call Yunho hyung later to tell him." This time Kyuhyun was the one who answered. Sungmin just looked at Changmin half worried, and half amused. Not everyday one could saw Changminnie this gloomy and lost, you know.

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

After tucked his bestfriend in his room, Kyuhyun knocked Sungmin's door. "Hyung, can i sleep here for tonight?" He asked, sticking his head from the slightly opened door.

"Sure, you don't have to ask, Kyu." His hyung answered. "But, why? You usually don't mind sleep with Changminnie?" Sungmin asked curiously. Kyu-line often have a sleepover, and Kyuhyun never had to sleep in Sungmin's room before.

"It's just i think he need some time alone."

The older raised his eyebrows, "What happened actually? Is he drunk?"

"No, he asked me to meet him in the club. Yet when i arrived he just drink water, and keep silent." Kyuhyun sighed, "The only words he said was 'Qian Qian cheating.' That's all, and we sit there almost three hours before i got enough and called you." Kyuhyun explained.

His hyung was in shock, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the floor. "WHAT??!"

"What he meant with Victoria cheating?" Sungmin asked, surprised.

"I don't know. That is the only thing he said." The younger answered, then he yawned. "Let's just sleep hyung, We can ask him tomorrow." He said, and pulled Sungmin closer, hugged him like a child would hugged their teddy bear. "If he snapped out of his trance i meant..." Kyuhyun continuing faintly, and drifted to sleep.

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

"Hey, i went to your room to wake you up, but i just found Changminnie there." Heechul said when he appeared from the hallway, and spotted Kyuhyun already seated in the dinner table, had his breakfast.

"Ahh, yes. I slept with Min hyung, because Changmin need a room." Kyu explained.

"Why? I don't know he come over. Usually when he come over this dorm so noisy." The redhead asked, curious. "Is he okay?" Heechul maybe looked cool and outside, but actually he was caring for his dongsaengs.

"No, Victoria cheating on him." Sungmin answered before Kyuhyun could stop him.

"WHAT??!" all of the present members shouted at the same time. That was a huge shock, because while ChangToria was not a really big OTP, in real life they were cutest and sweetest couple. They even never fought as long as their friends know.

 

"Why she did that?"

"How Changmin know?"

"With who?"

"Since when?"

"I think they was fine."

"Never thought she is like that."

They talked at the same time. Kyuhyun covering his ears with his hand almost shouted to silencing his hyungs. He also didn't know the answer of their questions, okay? Suddenly Changmin appeared from the hallway

 

"Qian Qian cheating with Zhou Mi. I also think we are fine, but apparently we are not." Changmin whispered, his voice would be unheard if not because the room suddenly went silent after they saw him. His eys teary, but he actually had dressing up already and ready to go.

"Sorry for disturbing you all. I will go home now, Yunho hyung must be worried." He said and bowed a little. "Thank you, hyungs." The DBSK maknae smiled, but they could see his smile was forced and didn't reach his eyes.

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

This is the third day her boyfriend didn't answered her call, Changmin also didn't contacting her at all. Before, they sometimes inadvertent met at SME building, now she couldn't even found his boyfriend when she actually searching for him at DBSK practice room, and Victoria started to worried. Two years of their relationship, and Changmin never acting like this before. She scared if her boyfriend finally bored with their relationship and want to broke up with her.

She was scheduled in TonyMoly photoshoot with SJM, she couldn't wait meet with Zhou Mi and talked to him. She need someone to pour her feeling out. Therefore, when her bestfriend came in sight, she dragged him to the corner. far from other members and staffs. And they totally missed how other members gasped at their back.

 

Victoria told him what happened, how she thought Changmin was avoiding her, and she broke down. Zhou Mi hugged her to calmed her down. "It's okay Qian Qian. Let's try to ask Kyuhyun." The tall man whispered. "They are bestfriend, he will be able to help you."

"Can you ask him for me? If Changmin really avoiding me, i don't want him to be awkward to me too." Victoria sniffed.

"Okay, I will ask him." Zhou Mi assured her. "Now smile and stop crying. This is photoshoot for cosmetic products, not tissue paper." He joked.

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

"Kyuhyun!!" Zhou Mi called him when he saw the younger came out from the restroom at photoshoot break.

Kyuhyun just walked faster as if he didn't heard Zhou Mi called him. But Zhou Mi could sweared that maknae heard him, because he saw Kyuhyun throw a glance from his shoulder before he walk away. Zhou Mi scratched his not-itchy head, and heading back to the waiting room. deciding to wait for Kyuhyun there with the other members.

 

"Why i think Kyuhyun avoiding me?" He mumbled to himself while he walked to SJM waiting room. However, Sungmin and Eunhyuk, the only members present there, eyes widened when they heard that.

The tallest spotted Sungmin sitting in the corner, and decided may be he know something about Kyuhyun weird behaviour.

"Sungmin hyung, do you know why..."

"AAAAH!!! YES!!!" Sungmin suddenly shouted, cut him off. "Manager hyung called me Mi..." He said and almost ran from the room. To the opposite direction where Zhou Mi know where their manager was, he was in the proccess of kicking coffee vending machine because that machine eat his coins when Zhou Mi heading to waiting room seconds ago.

"What... Why..." He confused and looked at Eunhyuk, who grinning at him. "I think i heard donghae called me. Bye..." And he also ran away from the room. Leaving Zhou Mi dumbfounded.

 

"Yah!! Hyung!! Why you avoiding him?" Eunhyuk whined when he catching up with his hyung. They now hiding in toilet, scared Zhou Mi will following them.

"We promised to treating him and Victoria as usual." The taller continued.

Sungmin looking at him with disbelief. "Look who is talking. As if you didn't ran away." He accused the taller. "I just feel awkward to him Hyuk. More after i saw he and Victoria earlier." He pouted.

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

"Qian~ Sorry i haven't ask Kyuhyun yet. I think  he avoiding me. And other members too." He explained when he called her some day after the photoshoot.

"Okay. Tomorrow we have schedule together, and i think i will be able to ask Changmin myself." Victoria answered weakly. "If he want to break up, so be it. I just don't want to be awkward with him. And we need closyre to not be awkward with each other" The girl sighed. "He can avoiding me forever."

 

Meanwhile Kyuhyun and Heechul was in DBSK dorm. When Yunho open the door, they said the just around that area and deciding to stopped by for a moment. To said Yunho confused was an understatement. Hell, he don't know why his maknae suddenly came back gloomy at the morning after he didn't came home night before without told him. And since then, SuJu members always popped up in their door, sometimes in pair, sometimes just the maknae alone, but they never failed to came. The DBSK leader suspected something happened.

"Come on, you have to move on." Heechul said to Changmin. After he make sure Yunho was nowhere in hearing range.

"But i still love her." Changmin answered weakly.

Kyuhyun sighed, looking at his bestfriend, and said "Then forgive her. Confront her, and then make up with her. You just need to answered her call!!" He said in verge of exploding at his bestfriend behaviour.

Changmin pouted. "But she betrayed me. She cheating on me with that long legged weak shopaholic girly chinese man!!" He wailed.

Heechul and Kyuhyun looking at each other. Heechul throwing his hands up. "I give up! I will be crazy here!!" He said and walking out of DBSK dorm. Kyuhyun looking at Changmin, fisted his fist to hold himself smacked his bestfriend's head, and following heechul out.

"Yaaah~" Changmin whined, at his friends. Back to sulking when they still walking away.

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

Today was SM night where SME artists performing together. Just like SMTown concert with smaller scale. The groups scheduled to perform were DBSK, Super Junior, and F(x). There was emergency meeting in SuJu's waiting room, talking about how they will facing Changmin and Victoria. And fortunately, this time SJM was not included as performer which mean they don't have to think about Zhou Mi too.

Unfortunately, all performers has to sing together for closing, and that what they were worried about. Whilst they could just act like nothing happen even when they had to stand together in stage, the same thing couldn't applied backstage. where they had to stand together and close to each other before cued to perform. That surely would be most awkward moment.

Yunho staring at his still sulking maknae. Watching and amused at how the younger sulking, frowning, puffing his cheeks, pouting, and sulking again. He started to doubting his dongsaeng sanity.

In F(x) waiting room, Victoria talking in the phone with Zhou Mi, with hushed tone, because he was the only one she could talk to vent his nervous feeling. Her members still oblivous that their so called appa was avoiding their umma.

 

Victoria was wandering around, just wasting time, right now, SuJu was performing, so she had some break time.

Changmin feel his bladder about to burst, and there were still some time before they will be called to waiting backstage before performing last song. He told his leader, who still staring weirdly at him, he need go to restroom real quick. And when he come out of the restroom, he bumped to someone. Out of reflect, he stretched his hand and grabbed that someone waist. Pulled them to change the direction of their fall.

Victoria surprised when she bumped onto someone. She closed her eyes, think she would fall, and braced herself. Then she felt that someone she bumped onto grabbed her waist to prevent her fall behind. That someone pulled so she fall on top of them.

When she opened her eyes, she saw his boyfriend, who avoiding her for some days already. and if before she thought she will be nervous and upset, now when she actually face to face with him, she felt angry. Without thinking further she smacked Changmin head. "Yah!! Shim Changmin!! If you want to break up with me, just said so!! You don't have to avoiding me like that!! You coward!!"

Changmin dumbfounded at his girlfriend outburst. Just when Victoria Smacked his head again, he snapped out of his trance. "What? No!! You are the one who don't want me anymore. You cheating on me!!" He said.

"How dare you! I never cheat on you! How dare you accused me like that!" She snapped.

"I heard it myself you know!! You asked Zhou Mi to go with you on date!" He said his eyes watered when he remembering his pain to be cheated.

Victoria staring at him. "When?" She asked him.

"Some days ago, in SM training room." Changmin answered.

Victoria thought for a moment, and her face lit up when she knew what his boyfriend meant. "Aaah~ You misunderstanding what i said. I asked him to be my date on Chinese New Year Party at Jang Riin unnie house. Jia, Fei, Tao, Kris, Luhan, Lay, Amber, and even Henry also will come to that party."

"Why don't you asked me? i am your boyfriend. you can dating anyone else beside me." Changmin still unconvinced.

"You will be at japan, recording for your new album, remember? And the girls said they will help unnie preparing for the party, but i have schedule at afternoon, so i can't go together with them." She explained patiently, silently felt happy, his usually calm boyfriend also could be jealous. "Henry will back to canada so he won't come. Exo members will go together from their dorm. That left me and Zhou Mi." She said softly.

"Let me go?? Oppa~" She gave Changmin her best puppy eye. And when Changmin sighed, she know, she would got what she want. Just need a little push here.

"I don't want to go to the party alone at New Year eve~" She whined and batted her eyelashes.

Changmin couldn't resist her anymore, even if he tried with all his effort. "Fine. Call me when you come home after party." And no drink!!" His girlfriend grinned.

When the director called they came to backstage together, hand in hand. All of SuJu members look at them, flabbergasted. "You have make up with each other?" Heechul almost shouted, disbelief at what he saw..

Changmin just smiled sheepishly, "Yes hyung, it's just a misunderstanding." Heechul smacked his head, hard. Then left. grumbling to himself. "So we were worried for nothing..."

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

Zhou Mi was already in deep slumber when his phone blarred, without checked the number, he answered the call. "Wei?" Still half aslept, he unconciously answering in Chinese.

"Ahh, i am sorry i am talking bad about you hyung. Your long leg are enviable, you are not weak, and you are not shopaholic, but stylish." The one accross the line said. "Oh, and you are manly. more manly than Kangin hyung." They continuing. Then the line went off.

Zhou Mi looking at his phone screen where Changmin's name was stated. 'Is he drunk? or dialing wrong number?' He asked himself before once again sleep claimed him.

 

 

 

 

 

*i don't know what is this. And i have said in foreword this story is pointless and boring. So, if you read till here, thankyou for reading. Hope you won't throw up too much after read something this crappy... ;p