3 Voice [with Changmin]

3 Voice [with Changmin]

3voice With Changmin

I look at him that sits on the couch, rocking his body back and front. He looked so broken looking outside the window with his swollen eyes from all crying he did. I lean my back to the wall behind me and watching him.

 

I really didn’t know what to do. Since Yoochun hyung leave, he keep crying and uttering sorry between his sob. I try to approach him but he pushes me away. He rejects me. 

 

“Su…”

 

Once again I try to talk to him and now without approach him. He still has his eyes on the windows with tears streaming out and ‘I’m sorry’ still uttered from his mouth.

 

“Su, talk to me…”

 

“I’m sorry…”He still say those words.

 

I can’t hold it anymore. I walk to him, grab his shoulder and turn his body to face me and then slap him.

 

He looks at me with sad expression and bring his hand to touch his slapped cheek.

 

“Why did you slap me?”Ask him with hoarse voice.

 

“Stop crying Su…. It’s hurt to see you crying and so broken like that…”

 

He furrowed his eyebrow and look at me with that sorrowful eyes.

 

He then hug me tight and burry his face on my chest. I pat his back and kiss his tip head.

 

“It’s okay… don’t cry… sshh…”I say to him but I know it won’t be okay.

 

Yoochun hyung was really mad when he left.

 

“What to do now?”Ask him almost audible, just his sob that heard so loud. “He was really mad…. I’m scared….”

 

I sigh, still pat his back and look outside the window.

 

‘I’ll make you happy, Su.’

 

I lift up his face and want to kiss his lips but he turns his head left side, so my lips land on his cheek instead. I smile and sigh (again).

 

“Do you really love him, Su? Hmm?”

 

He looks at me with wet eyes and small sob still come out from his cute lips. He opens his mouth want to say something but nothing comes out.

 

“It’s okay, just say it.”I assure him and caress his cheek.

 

“I’m sorry…”He whisper and lower his head.

 

I smile then hug him again.

 

“I see…”

 

*************

 

Hurt?

 

Yes, it’s so damn hurt to know that my boyfriend going out with my best friend and the ironic thing is I didn’t stop that. I thought Junsu just play with Yoochun because I left him without words and he get bored then accept Yoochun’s confession. Heck, he told me that himself. He promises to break up with Yoochun once he get the tight time.

 

But look now!

 

I’m the looser one.

 

Junsu choose Yoochun over me.

 

Okay, I admit that Yoochun is better than me in much aspect. He is romantic, handsome (heck, I’m more handsome than him), gentle, caring, I won’t count rich because I’m rich as well. Yeah… he much better than me.

 

But it’s still hurt to know Junsu leave me because of him.

 

I stop in front of a club that I know well. It’s a club where Yoohcun always go when he is stress. I bet he is here, so I ride my motorcycle to the club and park.

 

“Right! Yoochun is here!”I say to myself when I spot Yoochun’s car.

 

I walk inside and look around to find that brat.

 

As always, it’s so noisy here.

 

“Changmin-shi?”

 

I turn my head to look at Kim Jaejoong, Yoochun’s another best friend. I know him but never so close. His boyfriend is scary; believe me you don’t want to make a problem with him by bothering this beautiful guy.

 

“Oh, Jaejoong-shi. Long time no see…”I try to smile but look around hope that his Jung boyfriend didn’t show up and misunderstand me.

 

Jaejoong just smile and nod, “You looking for Yoochun?”

 

“Oh ya, did you see him by any chance?”

 

“He is at VIP room. He is drunk and keeps cursing you and promise to kill you…”Jaejoong wince in horror.

 

“I know it will happen…”I smile. “Mind to show me the room?”

 

“What happen?”Ask Jaejoong when he walks me to Yoochun’s room.

 

“Nah… the usual…”

 

I don’t know whether he understand or not but he nods his head.

 

“I suggest you, better if you keep distance from him…”Jaejoong remind me before he walk away after we arrive.

 

“Thank you, Jaejoong-shi.”

 

I see him smile beautifully then sigh when I face the door. I sigh once again and open the door. It’s so mess here. Hell, how many bottles he has drunk?

 

Yoochun sit on the floor with his head on the table and facing the other side of door, so he doesn’t see me.

 

“I told you to leave me alone, Jaejoong-ah…”He says between his hiccups.

 

“You drink too much hyung.”

 

I sit on the sofa beside him. He lift his head too fast and I know its make him dizzy because he held his head and wince in pain.

 

“I suggest you to leave before I lost control and turn you into a corpse.”

 

I chuckle at his unclear pronunciation. “Make me, but listen first.”

 

“I don’t want to listen to anything.”He insists.

 

“Junsu is in hospital right now!”

 

Yoochun look shock and worry but he tries to redeem it.

 

“Then why did you here? You suppose to be with him there…”

 

“I want to but he pushes me away.”I take the glass from his hand and drink the bitter liquid in it.

 

“Isn’t it hurt that your boyfriend cheats with your best friend?”I ask him without look at him. My eyes are at the glass in my hand that spins it around.

 

He chuckle bitterly, I know.

 

“That was I feel when I know Junsu dating you.”

 

“Huh?”I can see his questioning face.

 

“I was dating Junsu since I enter Senior High School. You know, that’s when we get bored being in the same school and decide to choose different school so that we can compare it.”

 

I pour the alcohol into the glass and drink it again. He still listen to me and his eyes grow wide and wide at each words I said. He must be shocked.

 

“We date for two years and I never introduce him to you because you choose far school and stay there, barely go home.”I pause again. “After graduate, I go to Japan to study in one of college there and fool me, I didn’t even say a word to him.”

 

“What’s all this junk?!”He says through greeted teeth.

 

“It’s the truth.”I answer. “We still keep in contact but everything never is the same as we close in psychic. He never told me that he date someone else already. Heck, why would him?”

 

“He always complain about when will I back to Korea. After one year there, finally I can’t hold it anymore. I don’t wanna Junsu hate me more, so I decide to back to Korea.”

 

“Stop it!”Yoochun cut me off. “Don’t lie anymore!”

 

“Really hyung. It’s not a lie. You have to listen.”

 

I continue, “When I comeback, something shocked me to death. Yeah, it’s when you introduce your boyfriend that you always talking about. Your cute, beautiful, and nice boyfriend. I’m dying when I saw Junsu’s face and I know Junsu feel the same.”

 

“I mad, angry and hurt but I can’t leave him because I love him. When we decide to talk he swear me that he doesn’t know you are my best friend. We decide to keep dating behind you and he promise me to break up with you once he found the right time. I move to his college and choose same major as him so that I have reason to stay with him without you being suspicious.”

 

“You failed!”Mock Yoochun.

 

I nod. “I know. Until he said to me that you suspecting him dating with me, I thought everything is okay. But no more last night. He calls me and told me that you were fighting and told him to go away. He is crying so hard. I never hear or see him crying that hard. But that night and this morning, he crying tills his eyes swollen and his voice hoarse. He never likes that even when we are fighting.”

 

Yoochun stare at me and get up, his body is swing left and side because of drunk.

“You two will keep save if you didn’t kissing in front of me.”Yoochun held his head again.

 

“I pulled him.”I reply. “He told me to go home when I sent him home, but I know you are home o I pull him and kiss him. I want to end up everything, hyung. Whether it’s good or bad for me, I want to end up everything. We all hurt here, I know that.”

 

“You and I did, but he didn’t.”

 

“He is the most hurting, hyung.”I depending Junsu. “He hurt the most because he knows he is the reason you and I hurt. He looked so broken when you leave.”

 

Yoochun start to walk.

 

“When he said sorry and beg you to forgive him, I’m hurt so badly, hyung. You know why? It’s not because I didn’t want Junsu do that but he never and will never do that to me. You know hyung, he even never says sorry for being cheating behind me. he never say that. But look what he did when you found he is cheating. I’m envy you, hyung. Really.”

 

I look down when Yoochun keep walking and open the door. I know my tears already fall.

 

“He loves you so much, hyung…”I know Yoochun hear my voice even though it’s a bit low in the middle of this noisy club. “He choose you over me, his longer boyfriend.”

 

I smile bitterly and drink the alcohol again.

 

“What happen to him?”

 

“Huh?”I a bit shocked when he ask me that. “Oh, he try to commit suicide. I told you he looked so…”

 

“Where is he now?!”His voice so demanding.

 

I smile secretly. “Seoul Hospital…”

 

Without listen to my other words, that bastard already runs. Hell, can he drive in that condition? When I want to follow him, Jaejoong come in.

 

“What happened? Where will Yoochun going to?”Ask him.

 

“Is he going alone?”

 

“No. I told Yunnie to accompany him. he can’t drive in that condition.”Say Jaejoong.

 

I sigh in relieve and drop my body on the sofa again.

 

“Good then…”I take my mobile and dial Junsu’s number.

 

Jaejoong still eyeing me with his questioning face.

 

“Su, hurry up to hospital. Yoochun hyung crash in accident. Seoul Hospital, hurry up!”

 

I hung up before Junsu could say anything.

 

“What? Yoochun… accident? What happened here?!”Jae really looked confused.

 

I chuckle and pour the glass with alcohol again.

 

“Come on, drink with me…”I say to Jae who looked piss off because I ignore his question.

 

I said I will make you happy, right Junsu? I did my part, so it’s your turn to make it come true.

 

“My job is really hard…”I complaint.

 

I know….

 

I’m crying…

 

*******************

how was it???
bad?? good??

 

tell me....

leave comment please.... and tell me if you want me to make Junsu's POV ^^

 

thank you all....^^