Mine

Mine

One morning while Sehun and Jongin are playing in the living room, Junmyeon burst out from his room and there's a look of urgency in his face. "Where's Kyungsoo?"

"I don't know hyung, may be in their room with Chanyeol hyung!"

By that time Chanyeol just went out in the bathroom "I heard my name?"

Suho asked him "Where's Kyungsoo?"

"Huh? You don't know?"

Junmyeon hyung crease his eyebrows "What I don't know?"

Chanyeol just shrug and went to the kitchen to get a drink, and say "I thought they told you but I guess they didn't. He went out with Beakhyun early this morning, but they didn't tell me where they are heading." He looks through his shoulder and continued "They said they had the permission of manager hyung so I assume that they also told you.

"They didn't ask for my permission." Junmyeon pouts his lips childishly

With the bottle of water in hand Chanyeol sits on the couch beside Jongin ang look up Junmyeon "Why are looking for Kyungsoo by the way?"

"We had a radio show tomorrow and I want us to talk about it so we can get ready and avoid having dead air."

"Then just wait for them to come home."

"But really where those two went?" 

"Maybe they are dating?"

"Jongin, what the hell? Why did you drop the controller? You're not winning that's why you want to destroy it?"

But Jongin's mind is busy pondering about what he had heard and thinking the worst about the missing member. What if they really are dating? No, that's not possible. But they are getting closer nowadays it's only the two of them together with Jongdae hyung are promoting for the special album so it's not impossible.  
What should I do? I still don't have the courage to confees yet after a long time. Jongin pulled her hair in frustration. Aish he hates himself for being a coward. No he can't let that happen no one can take his hyung from him.

"Jongin, Jongin...." What's wrong with Jongin maybe he is crazy, he is pulling his hair without a reason and his face is really weird. I can't take it so I smacked him in the head!

He is busy thinking of way how to get his hyung away from Baekhyun hyung when someone smacked his head. "What the-"

"Oh you're back to your senses now?" Sehun mocked

"What's wrong with you?" Jongin hissed

"Oh well you look like you just lose your mind pulling your hair without any reason and I've been calling you for some time now so i smacked you instead.' Sehun said blatantly.

"I-I'm just thinking of something, just mind your own business." Jongin walked out and went to his room; he doesn't have time for Sehun when his hyung is being taken away from him.

Sehun just gape at Jongin without understanding what happened to him. "What happened to him?" Sehun said more to himself.

Chanyeol still sitting in the couch answered "Jealous of course."

Sehun looked at Chanyeol and asked "Jealous of me always winning in the game that's too childish."

Chanyeol look at Sehun, he can't believe that their maknae is idiot to this extent "Aish never mind you just play there by yourself, or go to M's dorm!" He stands up and went back to Kyungsoo and his shared room.

While Sehun is dumbfounded because he doesn't really understand his hyungs. "Tsk I think I will go to M's dorm and play with Luhan hyung, that's right it's much better." And Sehun went to M's dorm.

 

"Aish Kyungsoo why do we have to leave so early I'm still sleepy?" If it's not for the bet, he might still sleeping in his bed right now since the weather is cold sleeping is the best option.

"You lose so you suffer, and you're the one who started this bet after all!" Kyungsoo smiling by himself remembering what happened yesterday.


Yesterday. . . . . .

Baekhyun is bored to death he is tired of practicing but he doesn't know what to do until his eyes flew to Jongin's way and he is frowning like he is seeing something he hated the most so he follow the track of Jongin's eyes. And he saw Luhan hyung and Kyungsoo talking and Luhan hyung's arms is draped in Kyungsoo's shoulder and evil idea pops in his mind *insert evil laugh*.


Kyungsoo is walking through the hallways after the tiring practice when someone called his name.

"Kyungsoo wait!" he looks back and saw Baekhyun so he stops.

When Baekhyun is in front of him he asked "What do you need from me for you to run up to me like that?"

Baekhyun raised his hand as if saying wait a second and breathe deeply "Wooh it's a good thing I catch up on you, you're fast walker." Baekhyun said after taking deep breathes.

"Byun Baekhyun what do you want?" Kyungsoo is irritated because his suppose rest time is going to waste because of Baekhyun.

"Chill, Kyungsoo! Well I won't beat around the bush so let's make a bet!" Baekhyun said nonchlanly.

"And what makes you think that I will agree with you?" Kyungsoo asked a little bit intrigued.

"Well I really don't but you might want to change your mind when you hear the prize?"

"And that is?" Kyungsoo hated it when people's words are hanging.

"Anything you want." 

"What game are we betting?"

"Dart!" Baekhyun said confidently.

And Kyungsoo is celebrating on the inside.

 


Present.....

"Aish I never knew that you are good at playing dart if I knew *sigh*."

"You should at least know your opponent, basic!" 

*Mutters* "This is the punishment for wanting to make Jongin jealous!" Baekhyun mutters miserably.

"What did you say?" Kyungsoo heard something like punishment and Jongin.

"Nothing, let’s just eat and go I want to sleep!" Baekhyun pull Kyungsoo before he is forced to spout everything he doesn't want to die early.

 

"Hhhm this is really delicious!" Kyungsoo while munching

"Seriously we wake up so early for cream puffs?" Baekhyun deadpans

"Uhhuh! This cream puff is so delicious that's why we have to go early since it will be out of stuck in the afternoon." Kyungsoo explained.

"Yeah and so expensive" Baekhyun grimaced.

"Hmmm!" Kyungsoo hummed thoughtfully. "Ah!" 

"What? Do you have something in mind that you want again?" Baekhyun wanted to cry really! kyungsoo ate one box of Cream puffs by himself that is quite expensive and Kyungsoo has the audacity to bought another box as take out.

"Haha don't worry I don't have anything in mind but if you suggesting...

"No go proceed to what you were saying!" 

"Okay as I was saying since you bought me this much I will give anything you want except things that involved money!" 

Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo as if the gates of heaven opened up in front of him and the angels strated singing!  
"Really?"

"Uh huh!"

Beakhyun raised his hand up in the air in his mind!

 

While.........


 Jongin is pacing back and forth in his room still thinking to get his Kyungsoo away from Wolves that wanted to devour him.

What if I just imprison Kyungsoo so that no one can see him and touch him?

Nah it would just scare him.

Should I just scare them of?

Nah I will just give them something to tease.

Its official I'm really crazy debating with my ownself. Jongin is still debating with his own self when the reason of his crazy antics came.

“We’re home!” Baekhyun announced. That caught everyone’s attention in the living room. On the other hand Jongin is still debating with himself.
“Yah! Where did the two of you go?” Junmyeon asked a little bit annoyed.

“We just went out and eat.” Baekhyun said not caring with his annoyed hyung.

“We brought some cream puffs!” Kyungsoo beamed. “Where is Jongin and Sehun?” Kyungsoo asked noticing the missing member.

“Sehun is in M’s dorm and Jongin is in his room sulking!” Chanyeol said and star attacking the cream puffs.

“Jongin is sulking, really? I-I mean why?” Baekhyun correct himself immediately when the members looked at him indifferently.

“I don’t know!” Chanyeol shrug when the truth is he knew why.

“Maybe he is hungry?” Kyungsoo guess and everyone looked at him as if there’s another head that pops in him. Because everyone has a hunch of the reason but the ever so innocent Kyungsoo is still oblivious.  

“I think you should call him so everyone can eat- “

“Yah Chanyeol-ah you eat it all?” Baekhyun exclaimed!

“Hmm! I’m hungry!” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.

“That’s so expensive and you eat it by yourself?” Baekhyun said incredulously.

“It’s okay I will cook so everyone can eat!” Kyungsoo volunteered.
“Yes! That’s a good idea I haven’t eaten my breakfast yet!” Chanyeol said.

“You ate all the cream puffs and you’re still hungry?” Baekhyun snapped.

“It’s okay; I’m going to cook for everyone.” Kyungsoo stops Baekhyun before he smacked Chanyeol.

 


Without knowing Jongin fell asleep and he woken up by someone shaking him.

"Jongin, Jongin wake up." Kyungsoo called.

"Hyung!" Jongin sat abruptly that's why he fell on the bed.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo rushed to him. "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo help him up.

"I'm okay hyung!" Jongin smiled, he is happy that his hyung is holdinh his hand.

"Are you sure? Chanyeol said your upset; I thought you're just hungry so I cooked breakfast or lunch?"

"I-I'm not upset hyung I'm just tired." Jongin said frantically.

"Really? That's a relief I also thought that you're upset because Beakhyun and I went out but that's just a silly thought haha! Let's go and eat." Kyungsoo was about to turn and go out when Jongin pull him into hug. "Jo-Jongin what's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked flustered.

"Hyung I am upset, I'm upset because you're letting others to touch you and you're going out with others but me, I'm upset hyung no I'm hurt." Jongin pull out from hug then looked directly at Kyungsoo's eyes with tears falling in his eyes.

"Jongin" Kyungsoo is worried because he never saw Jongin this sad as if he is in too much pain. And he hates it because he is the reason so without knowing tears started to fall in his eyes.

"H-hyung why are you crying?" Jongin asked frantically because he doesn't know why Kyungsoo is crying.

"I don't know! You're crying Jongin and I'm the reason of it and I hate it *sob* *sob* I don't want to see you crying it hurts me so much because I love you Jongin not because you're my donsaeng but I love you as guy, you can hate me now that I told you what I really felt *sob*" kyungsoo's cry got louder because it hurts just thinking that the person he loves will hate him.

Jongin doesn't know what to do, he is happy that the person he loves love him back but kyungsoo is hurting because of wrong impression so he did what thought that will make him stop crying and will convey his true feelings. He lifts Kyungsoo's face and kissed him.

Kyungsoo is shocked because Jongin is kissing him but eventually he answers the kiss with the same intensity. When they pull out from kissing to catch their breath Jongin can't say anything but "Wow!" And Kyungsoo just bury his face in Jongin's chest but Jongin pulled him and make him look into his eyes. And Kyungsoo wanted to cry again because the look in Jongin's eyes it is full of love.

"Kyungsoo I love you so much that I don't want anyone touching you, I don't want you to be with someone else just me, I want you to be mine only okay?" Jongin pecked him in the lips, and Kyungsoo just nod.

And finally they are happy together and he has the right to be selfish for Kyungsoo's attention and he will make sure to chase those wolves away from his hyung.

 

 

And outside all members are gather into the door to listen.

"Finally they are together." Junmyeon said.

"That's right they end happily ever after, so let's eat." Chanyeol said food is his first priority than the little drama of s.


While Baekhyun is sulking because he doesn't even had the chance to do what he's planning for more dramatic confession. But suddenly the thought came into his mind. "Well I can still make Jongin fume in jealousy and it is more fun now because they are together already *insert evil laugh*." And Baekhyun went to the kitchen with spring in his every step.

 

                                                                   -End-

 

 


A/N: Another one shot. I'm sorry the kissing part is awkward I'm not really good at that part because seriously I really got goose bumps and i don't know how to write kissing scenes. Thank You for reading ;).