Pretty~~

Tell me I'm pretty

"Tell me I'm pretty"

This was the least thing Choi Siwon expected under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve.

"Eh?"

"Tell me I'm pretty and I'll give you a kiss.”

"What's all this, huh? " he squeezed the beautiful creature in his arms and moved his nose playfully on the neck of the younger.  “Are we feeling ?” Siwon said, making indirect gestures to his partner.

The person in question, Cho Kyuhyun, laughed a little and lowered his head to hide the growing blush in his cheeks. "I just wanted to hear you say that."

"That you're pretty? But you aren’t pretty."

"Yah! Of all the times you called me embarrassing names and what not, now you can’t even tell me that!?"

Kyuhyun stood up angrily and stumped all the way to the kitchen muttering curses to his boyfriend.

Choi Siwon was more than surprised, never in the past two years had that he has been with Kyuhyun something like that happened. Kyuhyun was right, he loved to say cheesy names to the boy but he was never reciprocated in his actions. This was not an impediment to Siwon anyway, as it was in his nature to be loving, but Siwon did not know what to do in such a situation. Kyuhyun had never asked him to call him names, much less to say he was "pretty," until now.

"Love? Cotton candy? Honey? Baby boo? What’s wrong?" Siwon walked slowly and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun. "Has something happened that I don’t know?"

"What? Nothing has happened. I just wanted ..." Kyuhyun hid his face on Siwon's chest and hugged him back shyly. " ... I wanted ... just wanted to return the favor."

"What favor?"

"That you love me?" as Kyuhyun said these words, he hugged Siwon tighter and this one could finally understand what this was all about.

"And you wanted to be lovey-dovey to me by asking me to tell you that you are pretty?"

"Shut up. I'm not good with sugary moments, that's your job. "

"What if from this moment until New Year’s Eve you tell me that I'm handsome? Sure, if that's really what you want."

"B-but ..."

Siwon walked away leaving Kyuhyun standing in the same place they were five seconds ago. "I was just saying. You do what you want."

Kyuhyun turned to look at him, making the gesture of lip biting that Siwon knew so well. The maknae was shaking with nerves, but when Cho Kyuhyun decided to do something there was no force in this world to make him change his mind.

"Okay."

-

 

There was Siwon, concentrated making breakfast for his family, Kyuhyun and Bugsy, his new puppy, when suddenly...

"Wonnie~"

Siwon dropped the kitchen knife that he was using to put the butter on the toast and held on tight to the counter because he swore that the earth had trembled.

Kyuhyun was all happy and awakened at 10:30 am. He walked around the counter, gave a couple of pats to Bugsy and ran his hands through Siwon's neck hugging and pulling him to give him his morning kiss.

(Let it be said that Kyuhyun never wakes up before 12 without a reason and if Siwon dares to kiss him he gets kicked out of bed.)

"Have I told you that you look so freaking hot with your hair down?"

A couple of kisses behind his ear that went down to his neck and made ​​him tremble was much better than the breakfast that was in front of them. Siwon was not going to miss this golden opportunity. Kyuhyun, his beautiful kyuhyun, was the first to kiss him.

Was that how heaven felt? Just when he could no longer breathe, kyuhyun broke the kiss.

"I want my bacon very crispy, love. I’ll come back in a bit."

He walked back to their room and Siwon could only take large amounts of air as if he had completed a marathon. Bugsy looked at his father like he was crazy.

"Bugsy," Siwon said, "I think this has been the best decision daddy has made. Don’t you think? "

 

-

 

Everybody was tired and hungry in the rehearsals for the New Year’s Eve performance, but none wanted to move or try to call for food.

Kim Heechul had had enough. "If someone does not call in the next five minutes I’ll start to eat each one of you, I swear!"

"Hyung, calm down! The manager will bring us food soon." Poor Ryeowook was lying back with donghae resting his head on his legs and Eunhyuk hugging Donghae.

Siwon was sitting against the wall with Kyuhyun lying on his thighs when they heard a knock on the door.

"Delivery!" Everyone looked up quickly and groaned at the smell of pizza. "Pizza for Siwon?"

Everyone looked at Siwon.

"I didn’t order it" the horse of the group argued, however, Kyuhyun got up from his comfortable position and paid for it.

There was not a sound in the rehearsal room.

"I order it for you, love ~ " Kyuhyun opened the box and took a piece and gave it to his boyfriend. Siwon bit it out of fright. "Don’t be shy, it's all yours. Ang ~ ~ ~"

"WHAT THE HELL!" Heechul made ​​an attempt to take a piece but was kicked by the Maknae and fell with a crash on the other side of the room.

None of the other members dared to make a move.

"Where was I... ah! I was giving my teddy bear his favorite pizza!  Wonnie, say ahhhhhh~ ~"

Siwon finish all eight slides of the pizza without any complaints.

 

 

-

 

So the days passed and Kyuhyun kept his promise. Always had a special surprise for siwon and call him all the cheesy names that he knew. Initially Siwon was in the clouds, everything was perfect, but after a while it was not the same.

He was going to wait until the New Year’s Eve, he was going to let Kyuhyun keep his word.

 

-

He didn’t want to go to the premiere of the film. His body couldn’t handle anything else but duty called. He had a terrible back pain and a limp in his right leg, but instead of whining like a little girl he took a couple of painkillers and smiled to the world that was expecting him to be as perfect as ever.

But when he got to his apartment he could only lie on the carpet and growl the world.

Bugsy quickly found him and his cheek, greeting him. A minute later he felt a pair of soft hands tried to lift him off the floor and take him to bed.

"Come on, Siwon, you're close."

With the little strength he had left he rose to fall again but between sheets and pillows. He felt how the pieces of clothing were slowly removed and a warm liquid was spread on his lower back. Then, the same soft hands ran all over his back, putting pressure on its joints and relaxing his muscles.

"You don’t have to do this, Kyu."

"But I want to... "

"You're pretty."

Kyuhyun paused for a moment, but re- started his activity after a sigh. "I know."

Siwon wanted to roll on his back to see his angel’s face but Kyuhyun was sitting on his and he kept moving his hands on his back.

"Kyu... "

"I think you still don’t understand why I wanted you to call me pretty.  I don’t have the courage to be the first to take action. You always treat me nice and give a 100 percent for me, but what is my role in this relationship if I can’t even tell my boyfriend that I love him with all my heart without him telling me first."

Siwon listened intently to every word of the maknae, his heart beating faster and faster.

"You may think that I did all this to prove that I never give up, but I really wanted to learn to defeat this insecurity. Because I love you, Siwon. I love you like I've never loved anyone in this short life I've had and I never want to wait to tell you. "

The maknae soon found himself lying on bed with siwon above him. The older caught him in a passionate kiss that showed him how happy he was at that moment.

"I love you too, kyukyu. You're the most precious thing that ever happened to me and I love when you tell me wonnie. I will not respond to anything else. "

Kyuhyun turned red from head to toe.  "Yah! Move stupid horse, I can’t breathe."

Siwon could only laugh. "We should celebrate this occasion..."

Oh, Kyuhyun knew that look, and he knew that it would be a long night.

....

"At least take Bugsy out of the room."

"Bugsy, Mommy and Daddy are going to talk about adult stuff. You'll have to sleep outside. "

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING MOMMY?!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any mistakes, had to translate from Spanish u___u

Did you like it? :D thanks for reading! <3