Hurtles I get!

Hurtles I get!

I adore on you, crush!

   It’s been about 4 years I adore you since I in secondary school. I saw you and I adore you. OMG! You look alike one of my bias in kpop too. You are my crush in secret. Only I and my bestie know it how I like you crush! How I adore you crush! Even you was very arrogant but I still adore you. I don’t know why…

    One day, I still remember that day before we all on vacation. I saw you in canteen and you eat front of me. What can I do just look on you carefully without you noticed me. Huh! Great! I got an idea after that.

     I ask my friend who sitting near me. “Can you please borrow me your camera?”

     She ask why.

     I just smile and my eyes showing him sitting front of us. She know it.

     “Are you not afraid?” she ask worriedly.

     Nah… he quite a gangster too in school but I don’t care about it!

     “A bit.” I chuckled.

     Then, I took her camera and set carefully then … ><

     Aish, his friends was there! So, it difficult to took his photo. After a long time I’m wait in patiently until his friends became more there. So then I just give up! Sad life.

     I’m going back to my class with moody face and give her camera back. She ask me about it and I give her with bitter smile.

     Suddenly, he with his friends come into my class. What I feel right now? Of course I’m happy!!! But… he suddenly angry with me because took his picture without his permission. I feel like want to cry here. I had told you he quite gangster. I admit it I want took his picture but I’m not yet took it. And he leave me then with his friends.

       Does he know what I feel?

      Does he know how hurt my heart?

      Does he know how much I adore him?

      Until now I still crush on him.

      Until now I can forgot that what I do.

      Until now he was my first crush.

      And until now after he leaving school I can’t see him.

      You know what crush?

    I always stalk on you.

    I always spaz on you.

    I always waiting for you at ‘our’ place that actually the place that I can saw you.

    But now no more because you are not here for a longer time.

    I still remember how your scandal or erm your girlfriend maybe suddenly attack me. But what I do, I just smile and say no! I’m not crush on you. Why I’m saying that because I don’t want anyone know it! But unfortunately, after the case I’m try taking photo of you, all of student know that I crush on you. Shame on me huh? Maybe because of that you like don’t want bumped with me. Okay, I understand…

     Yah, I miss you crush! Why don’t you accept my love since you know it? I’m truth love you! Can you see that? Badly, he can’t see that how much I love him. I adore him. He just ignore me after the case and treat me badly in school. How hurt is it…

      And now after 4 years I know you. Even bad you are. You hurt me. You ignore me. You hate being with me. I still crush on you. I adore you, crush!