Plotlines

Warrior~ CUBE ENT new girl group [Apply Open]
Diva
 
THE
tumblr_m1xnrmu5zb1r6tj5mo1_400.jpg
Just like her persona she is definately a diva, with her sassy attitude and sharp words,she is also a fashionista. Well she is from a rich family like SUJU's Siwon or EXO's Suho. (Taken)
Virus
 
Happy
tumblr_m56en5RWsx1r9vnvxo1_500.png
Just like her persona she is a happy go lucky girl, a little out of the world sometimes, but she is definitely the mood maker of ther group. She also loves skinship and loves to initiate it. (Taken)
 
      Motherly
        Perfectionist
tumblr_mo2qplGxLl1rkchmwo1_500.jpg
She is definitely strict and wants everything to be perfect, at least in her eyes. She doesn't really tolerate tardiness and laziness,being the strictest she is the only one who can control all the members, well most of the time.
 
 
'Innocent'
Troublemaker
tumblr_mmonkeVM0W1s05zzqo1_500.png
She is the devil in disguise. She looks like an angel but ooh her knack for creating trouble is going to make you cry and call for your momma. The only one who can tame her is the leader but sometimes even she can't control her.
Flirt
 
THE
tumblr_mry4etkats1rfyb46o1_500.png
She is 'The' Flirt, she has the most experience in dating within the group so the members usually come to her for dating/boy advice. She also loves to tease people, most of the boys fall for her charm but ended up being turn down.
Maknae
 
Innocent
tumblr_lo85quBOPQ1qc3n3vo1_500.png
She is the baby of the group, always spoiled by her unnies. The fact that she is really innocent helps that, it just makes her unnies feel to have her locked up from the real world. 
Princess
 
Charismatic
tumblr_mnqo8uDh5Y1rog0d0o1_500.jpg
She's the one with the most charisma, usually she's the motivator of the group, and she never seems to run of of energy, though she's not like a preppy girl, she the sporty one of the group.
 
 
Hopeless
Romantic                                       Romantic
tumblr_mokrn0EBFY1rm958ko2_500.png
She's the one whose always dreaming about prince charming, she wishes to have a boyfriend like from those sappy romantic movie. She's the one who loves to watch dramas in the group, as she wants to have a boyfriend to to things like in a romantic drama.