Final

Not Even A Scratch

 

They are a perfect couple.

They have a perfect relationship that everyone envies of.

They started dating when they were still in college, and now they live under the same roof.

Baekhyun works.

Chanyeol works.

They split the bills for their expensive apartment rent.

Their life is not perfect. But having one another around makes everything so much better.

Chanyeol’s hobby is playing video games.

Baekhyun’s hobby is watching romantic comedy movies.

Baekhyun leaves Chanyeol with his hobby, and Chanyeol leaves Baekhyun alone with his.

But sometimes, Baekhyun will join Chanyeol to play games, and surprised him that Baekhyun is actually good at it.

And, Chanyeol will sit beside Baekhyun and watch the movies with him, and most of the time ends up sleeping at Baekhyun’s shoulder.

At night, Baekhyun would always make a cup of vanilla tea to accompany Chanyeol do his work.

In return, Chanyeol will give Baekhyun back rub when they take shower.

They always go to work together and get parted at the bus stop.

They will meet again at the lunch break at their usual restaurant; Baekhyun will listen to Chanyeol’s story, and Chanyeol will listen to Baekhyun’s. They also occasionally make fun of strangers who walk pass by the restaurant.

At home, they often argue over something small and silly, like who will do the dishes, who will get down from the bed to turn off the light, or who will be the one walking down the aisle.

They sometimes get into major fights too. Like, Baekhyun pissed off because Chanyeol missed their anniversary dinner, or like, Chanyeol got mad at Baekhyun because one time Baekhyun lost the bracelet which Chanyeol bought for him.

But they never get mad at each other for more than 24 hours.

They will always make up, and laugh right after it, like nothing happened.

Because as much as they were hurt, not talking to each other hurt more.

Because as much as they hate the other’s mistake, it will not make them love the other any less.

Because they are like the ocean and the shore, one will refuse to stop kissing the other, no matter how many times they are sent away.

They have amazing .

Chanyeol would never get tired of Baekhyun’s beauty underneath him.

Baekhyun would always love the way Chanyeol gently touches him.

They flirt by teasing each other.

Chanyeol always teases Baekhyun’s short height. Although he actually loves the way Baekhyun has to lift his head up if he is talking to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun always teases Chanyeol’s out of tune singing. Although he is actually head over heels toward Chanyeol’s voice.

They treasure little things, like pointless conversation, morning kisses, and midnight cuddles.

They complement each other.

Chanyeol is clumsy; Baekhyun is a perfectionist.

Baekhyun easily gets cold; Chanyeol is warm.

They are different in many things, but they will always be two parts of the same thing.

That is why for their friends, sometimes, Chanyeol and Baekhyun combined means nightmare.

Because they will always gang up to prank their friends, coming up with the meanest lines or ideas they can come up with. Chanyeol will be the mastermind; Baekhyun will be the sweet talker. And at the end, they will always finish each other’s sentences.

They are like the power couple among their group of friends; light and fire, making their surroundings brighter.

They support each other so much to the point Chanyeol brought a fan board when Baekhyun was singing at the singing contest, and Baekhyun will always make a special lunch box every time Chanyeol has a big meeting.

They respect each other, giving their significant other some personal spaces. Though at the end of the day they will gravitate toward each other again.

Their simple stares mean a lot. Chanyeol would often find Baekhyun looking at him like he is the cutest thing on earth. And, Baekhyun often finds Chanyeol giving him a killer stare every time Baekhyun is too close with someone else.

They have their own body languages to communicate which only them could understand.

Chanyeol knows that if Baekhyun crosses his leg, it means Baekhyun wants to go home at that moment.

Baekhyun knows that if Chanyeol put his fingers on his neck, it means Chanyeol wants right after they reach home.

They know each other very well like nobody else’s business.

Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun has a ty day at his workplace just by one glance on his face.

Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol keeps a secret just by the look in his eyes.

They seriously do not know what to do if one of them is not around, like when Baekhyun needed to visit his sick grandmother, or when Chanyeol had to go on a long business trip.

Chanyeol thinks that his all is in Baekhyun, so if Baekhyun is gone, it feels like Baekhyun is taking his life with him.

Baekhyun thinks that Chanyeol is his whole world, so if Chanyeol is gone, it feels like he does not have the place to stand on his own feet.

Because they are like puzzles. If one piece is missing, it will never be complete.

They love being stupid and weird together.

They protect, take care, trust, and cheer each other that it is impossible for anyone else to interfere between them.

Chanyeol wants to keep Baekhyun as long as he could, because his father said, he needs to stay close to anything that makes him glad he’s alive.

Baekhyun would never give up on Chanyeol, simply because he finds pieces of Chanyeol in every song he sings and listens to.

Their love is that kind which they do not even have to think about. They just do.

Baekhyun’s love for Chanyeol is that kind which he does not need to convince, it comes naturally.

Chanyeol’s love for Baekhyun is that kind which quiet on the outside but loud on the inside.

They love each other like they are dying.

They keep falling in love on and on every single day.

They are the type of couple who rarely say ‘I love you’; they show it.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are a team.

A club which only consists of two people where no one else is allowed to join. Except if in the future they decide to adopt kids.

Baekhyun is certainly not the only man in Chanyeol’s life, but he is definitely the only one who matters to Chanyeol.

To Baekhyun, he could list thousands of reason of why he loves Chanyeol, but then, he realizes that he only needs to write one word on his list; everything.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

This is basically what I always imagine what Baekhyun and Chanyeol's relationship is going to be.

Truly words vomit, I just dumped every ing fluffy word that I found in my phone's gallery. so some of them might be familiar if you guys going around at weheartit.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY FAVORITE COUPLE OF ALL TIME THIS IS MY LOVE FOR YOU *throw it*