The past part 1

Eternity

Yuri pov

I was a orphan and I was found on a laundry basket crying at least that's what the people at the orphanage told me. They said that Ms. Taeyeon was doing laundry and when she turned around there I was bawling my eyes out and she didn't see anyone that could have left me there. There was nothing except a note and a ring with tiny scribbles all around the ring.

She is Yuri kwon and currently 3 months old please take care of her  the note had said

Ms.Taeyeon decide to accept me and took me in her care. she was my second mother.
She was also the director of the orphanage and was a multibillionaire. She later told me she built the orphanage because she herself was a orphan and wanted to build a better one then the one she had been in. 

The orphanage .... The orphanage was a bright place and held my fondest memories 

The orphanage itself was big , it had a light blue roof and white brick walls with big blue doors. It had a big yard and multiple playgrounds, sandboxes and even a swimming pool. There was a gray brick wall that stretched all around, separating the orphanage from the outside world.  

The inside had over 100 rooms and had 5 floors, each floor had 2 big bath rooms one on each end that could fit at least 30 ppl inside. The kitchen however was on the first floor along with the dining room, the living room , a game room and multiple class rooms.

There were also 100 other kids in the orphanage ranging from 5 to 15 and I made it 101. The kids became my brothers and my sister because I was the youngest , I was often dotted on by them.
 I was normal I think... Except I could walk and talk at the age of one and my memory was active the moment I was held by umma ( Taeyeon ) 

I will never admit this but there was one unnie that I loved the most and I often slept in her room. I felt she was afraid of the baby me though because she always backed away when I came closer , I had a great time just following her and watching her running away. After I started talking however it seemed she calmed down and would play with me. The thing I loved the most about her was probably her laugh and her smile and her eyes because when she smiled I knew she was truly happy she couldn't hide the crescent in her eyes.

I remember sneaking into her room at night just so I could sleep beside her , although the next morning I was always blinded by the pink things in her room. When I say pink I meant pink, her walls her bed , her blanket even her pjs were pink!! A pink princess -_-

 I don't know why but she just disappeared one day and no matter who I asked no one seemed to remember her and when I went to her pink room, it wasn't there anymore the walls were white the bed was blue and there was no pink. I couldn't believe it everything just disappeared.i looked and looked but there was no trace of her ever being there and over time I started to believe maybe she too was a figment of my imagination.

After that my life in the orphanage went by day by day , year by year. My siblings went one by one and new siblings came after a while I wasn't the youngest anymore but I was still loved some couples did want to adopt me but I refused I wanted to stay with umma and so I did. Umma treated me as her own child and dotted on me like a mother.  I was 5 when I went to my first class in the orphanage, and I was a bright child I learned my math, science, history, Korean, English and more. At the age of 13 Umma felt that I was smart enough to attend classes in the out side world and I did what surprised me was that I was smart enough to enter college and so I did .

I entered sm college and became a prodigy. I was the youngest in the college and was often picked on but I was saved by my friends Sooyoung a tall girl that had a black hole for a stomach, hyoyeon a dance machine that never seemed to run out of energy, sunny the aeygo bunny , and Nichole the only one that could match up to hyoyeon in terms of energy. They were my best friends and chased away those that bullied me. 

In my third year of college ,I was 16 and had a major growth spurt in a good way I grew taller and my baby fat disappeared and I gained a new hobby working out and pretty soon my body became toned.

After that the bullying stopped and more and more people started to ask me out when umma found out she was gonna pull me out , however my friends convinced her that they were there to chase them away. And chase away they did

Sooyoung shooting one guy in his with a paintball gun screaming ur gonna be my art project and laughing like a evil painter .....
Hyoyeon making one guy fall in a hole because he was very persistent.....
Sunny attacking a guy when he came a bit too close for comfort....
And Nicole ... Well up to this day I'm still not sure what she did to those guys all I know was umma said she liked Nichole's aura and they became close and all the guys Nichole delt with had nightmares for a month .....

They really were the best of friends a girl could have and I was even happier for them when they paired off to form the soosun  couple and the Hyonic couple. I did date a girl but just once .her name was Yoona and she was beautiful. I loved her and she loved me until she fell in love with someone else and she broke up with me and broke my heart. That was the first relationship I had. I realized maybe I didn't hold on tight enough and swore that if someone could fix my broken heart I will hold on tight and never let go.

After college umma helped me in opening my fashion and computer company and I hired my friends to work with me as designers and as technicians. For 2 years everything went well, the company got bigger quickly and I hired my oppas and unnies even those already adopted since umma kept track off everyone even those that left the orphanage and many of them were willing to work with me.

Then one day umma called me when I was in the office 

" Yuri can you come to orphanage today?" She had said and I told her I was free in the afternoon and would go then.

At the orphanage umma told me that these years she had been looking to see who my parents were and found that they were also corporate owners but died in a car crash. Their company was under the controls of the Jung family because  I had no other relatives but their will was stated that the company belonged to me. I had cried for a week when I heard the news and it took me a month to decide if I should accept the company or not in the end I did and umma arranged a meeting with Mr .jung.

The meeting was slow as they wanted proof I was kwon Yuri and I panicked but umma showed them the ring I always wore on my fingers and it turned out that the ring was a part of the will and was also the symbol of the head of the kwon family.

They didn't want to accepted me at first but I told them that I will act as Chairwoman since I still had my own company to run but Mr. Jung will continue to be the president and they soon readily accepted me. The will also stated that my parents had  left me with a mansion and hotel with the penthouse as my own. I gave the mansion to umma  however so she can set up another orphanage and I refurnished it with a pink roof. The pent house I lived in and even bought a small dog and named It Hani. Everything went great and a year after I met her.