❧ JUDGING CRITERIA

Speak Up Your Feeling Writing Contest☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So the judging criteria will be a 'little' different from the usual.


Title (/50):
Description/foreword (/150):
Plot(/200):
Characters(/100):
Readability(/100)
Prompt/Song Explore:(/200)
Emotion: (/200)
Total: (/1000)

Title: A Title is one of the first thing that readers see before they read the whole story. So make sure thats catch the readers eyes. And how the title match and define the story.

Description/Foreword: For me description/foreword is so important. So make it interesting and make the readers curious with the story. They won't read your story if the foreword is boring. They want to read the story that worth the time,right? My advice you can put some quote from the prompts lyrics and write something that make the readers feel some emotion and wanted more and more. goodluck.

Plot: Cliche is allowed. And original is more better. But the most important things is how you can make the reader stay loyal with you until the end of the story. How you can make the reader fall in love with the plot. Make them curious and hooked with the plot,eventhough if your story cliche I believe every writer have their own 'touch' and you can do it with your own way. For example I've read story that had cliche plot but in the end the girl is actually mute. So make your own twist :)

Characters: It doesn't matter if the characters are ocs exo snsd bigbang etc,its your freedom to choose. Most important is how you make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter