XVI

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amylia

 

“Alright, I think it’s time.” I tell Hyo Ri. She’s putting on powder on her face is scanning herself on the mirror in the school’s washroom. Yesterday was the club meeting, I saw Kai in the meeting and I’ve been searching for time to talk to him. But I found none.


So I left few of my things inside the studio, planning on taking it today after the school end because I know Kai stays back at school almost every day to dance. If it’s my lucky day, I might find him there.

 

“You sure this gonna work?” Hyo Ri asks me.

“There’s no work or not in this stage, I’m just gonna make him acknowlegde me. If he’s there then it’s great, if he’s not then I guess I’ll just have to try on another day.” I tell her and she nods at me.

“Okay then, goodluck.” She says and then I turn away and walk out of the washroom.

 

I walk to the dance studio, praying, hoping he’ll be there. I just want to be in a room alone with him so I can talk to him. Perhaps I can introduce myself then we can become friend, then only I can tell her about Violet.

 

I hold the door’s knob know, heart beating like a drum, please make him be there, please please. I open the door, and got more than what I’ve ever bargained for. He’s there, but not only her, Violet’s there too, on top of him, kissing.

 

it.

 

Violet

 

Second, this is the second time we share a kiss. It’s crazy how both of our lips move together like we’ve been doing this for years. How every inch of my lips complement  his very well. He have that thick lips while I on the other hand possess just thin lines lips. It’s perfect, it’s like putting pieces of puzzle together. Fake relationship is one thing, kissing is another, I can assure you.

 

He wrap his arms around my waist, as usual. It feels like he’s the owner of it now, not really me. I kiss him back after few second contemplating, but then decided to just do it. Well, what harm can a kiss do anyway? So I curl my hand around his neck, and flinch when I realize I just come in contact with his sweats. I suppose I’d freak out and think about germs and how unhygienic it is, but surprisingly my arm were wrapped tighter around his neck. My brain is amazing, it works 24 hours non stop since the day I was born but stop when I’m kissing him.


Suddenly we hear the door clicks open, it surprised me so much that I accidentally bite his lips and then we both sit up immediately. Kai quickly pushes me to his back, covering my from anybody that is opening the door. Please, don’t let it be the teacher, we could really get into big trouble for this. I close my eyes while taking cover behind his back and feel awkward when I feel his blood in my mouth. I gulp.

 

“Sorry, I left few things here.” A voice of a girl stuttering. Wait, I know this voice. I know it so damn well! Kai then clears his throat.

“Take it, be fast.” He says and I hear footsteps walking.

 

I take a peek on the girl and when my eyes meet hers, I feel firework in my chest. It’s Amylia. It’s really her. She goes to one of the corner, where few of books are there. She takes what’s hers and shoot me a death glare. I, on the other hand, reply with a smirk. When she’s about to walk out from the studio, Kai clears his throat again. Amy stops walking but didn’t turn around to look at us.

“Do not say anything to anybody about what you saw just now.” Kai tells her. Go Kai! Show her who’s the boss. But opss, no, Kai do not know about me and her.

“I got it.” She answers and then she walks out of the studio. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter