Wrong person

Caught

 

" Hey hey ! Sorry for being late, caught up with some stuffs " I raised my voice a bit, trying to top over the blaring music in the club.

 

" You and your ‘stuffs’. You've been hiding from us for the past 3 months. Now, tell us, what's up Soo ? " Yes, it's been a while since I last saw them because of works and yeah, 'stuffs'. Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and I have been friends since middle school so they might find it weird to not see me in more than 2 weeks.

 

" Naaa, not now guys, let's have some fun first. I'll tell you about it later, " They just shrugged and we forgot about it when the waiter came to  serve our drinks.

 

----------------------------------

 

1 hour later

 

I started feeling dizzy and hot sensation inside my body. I looked at my friends as they were all on the dance floor, flaunting their moves and got many eyes on them.

 

" Sooyoung, let's dance ! What are you doing here, sitting here alone and staring nowhere. You are not here for that. Come, we haven't done this in a long time, " With that, Hyoyeon dragged me onto the dance floor. At first, I was dancing closely with her but after that, she left me. Soon enough, I began to blend in with the music, the rythm and of course, the crowd.

 

After a while, I didn't notice that, a girl was practically shoving her at my groin while I just dancing alone, getting into trance. When I felt a pair of hands grabbing my waist, I stopped from moving. I just stared at her and she just smirked seductively. I shook my head and went back to the seat. Better stop before it went too far.

 

 

" Hey y, what make you stop ? Are you not feeling well ? " The same girl took a seat besides me and tracing her fingers along the collar of my shirt.

 

I removed her hand gently and rested my forehead on the table. I guessed this girl don't know when to stop when she placed her palm against my back and slowly, moving her palm up and down while her other hand rested on my lap.

 

" What's your name ? Can I have your number, cutie pie ? " CUTIE PIE? What am I ? A pie ?! Where are my friends ? Can someone help me to get rid of this girl ?

 

" Yah, you, can you keep your hands of her ? She's allergic with s, so shuhhhh~! Go ! " I felt relieved to hear Hyoyeon's voice. That girl removed her hands from me violently and stormed her feets when she walked away.

 

" Ouch, wasn't that a little harsh Hyo ? You're getting meaner nowadays, huh ? " Yuri took her place beside me.

 

" Soo, you are not the type of person to let go of those kinda "free-treats", aren't you ? What happened ? " Yuri asked me while she kept on poking my shoulder.

 

" Yeah, why ? No more a player, are you ? Oh nooo people, we just lost one member from our group, " Taeyeon sighed and making overdramatic expression. I raised my head to look at them and said " Who said that ? That girl is not my type, she’s too tall, " I sat up straight and frowned at them.

 

" Naww, we're not buying this. Lame excuse Soo, " Taeyeon stucked out her tongue at me. Gosh, this childish ahjumma.

 

" How bout we pick a girl and you prove to us you still have what it got. Your so-called charms, " Hyoyeon and Yuri chuckled hearing  the last sentence. They know I don’t like being dared. I just can’t back out myself from it. I guess I have a weakness after all.

 

" Yeah, of course. Whatever. Pick one then, " Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon immediately looking around the club, searching for the right girl.

 

" There ! See the girl at the bar there ? She is sooo Sooyoung’s type " Taeyeon exclaimed as she pointed at one particular girl.

 

" I agree. She's the one. Soo, just go to the left side of the bar and you'll see a girl in black skinny jeans and grey tank top. Come back in five, " I hesitated for a while, whether to do it or not. ' Uhh c’mon Soo, it's just for fun ' .

 

I left them and walked through the crowd. Black skinny jeans, grey tank top. Where is she—

 

There !

 

I was facing the girl's back and from the look of it, she’s pretty hot, I think. The way she dressed up, her long-blonde hair and the perfect curvy body—I shook the thought from my head and tried to focus on the girl in front of me.

 

" Excuse me,  can I buy you a drink ? " I stood behind her, waiting for her response.

 

As the girl turned her body towards me, my jaw dropped, literally, looking at the person, my dare of the night.

 

Oh..My..Just..Kill..Me..Now !

 

" B-Baby why a-are you here ? Aren't you at your parent's house ?  I-I—"

 

" Cut it out Soo. I’ve seen enough of your flirting tonight. I don’t give a damn about anything you want to do from now on. Just go, flirt and any girls you want. I thought you’ve changed, for me, for us !! I'm so stupid !! " Jessica took her purse and stood up.

 

" What ?? NO !! That's not true, you know I’ve changed. Not everything you see is always what it seems to be. IthoughtyouarenotYOU ! " I spoke too fast that I don’t know even now what I’m talking about.

 

“ What the hell Soo ? You came to me and trying to hit on me. Now, tell me that’s not true, ” She crossed her arms in front of chest with her angry face.

 

“ It is true but— I don’t think— ”

 

“ That’s the reason. You just don’t think, do you ? I’m outta here ” She sighed and walked away from me. I stood there, staring blankly at her body that seemed to slowly starting to disappear from my sight.

 

I just don’t know what to do at that time. She’s the first girl I’ve ever dated in my entire life. What the that just happened ? Jessica, me… Is she breaking up with me ? NOOO !!! Damn it ! Pabo, what am I doing here ?

 

I ran to where I saw her went to. As I reached the exit door, I walked slowly as I heard the sound of a person crying softly. There she is— Hugging her legs closely to her chest and she sat against the wall, covering her face on her arms. I made my way towards her as quiet as I can.

 

“ Baby, I’m sorry for doing this to you but trust me, I love you. I love you too much to even think that I'm going to cheat on you, ” I slid down the wall to sit beside her. Slowly I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. She kept on crying as if she’s ignoring my presence.

 

“ Sica, listen to me please. I’m here with my friends. Yul, Hyo and Tae, and believe me, I’m not here to flirt with some random girls, let alone the thought of getting laid tonight ” I said all these thing close to her ear, just to make sure she heard me.

 

Suddenly she cried louder that she did before. She must be so frustrated with me now. I retreated my arms from hugging her. “ Don’t— Just hug me Soo, ” She mumbled slowly. I hugged her tightly, letting her to snuggle closely to me. SMACK!~  I felt her soft punch at my chest. I endured it knowing she just letting her anger out.

 

 

“ Why don’t you tell me you are going here ? “

 

SMACK!

 

“ Did it ever cross your mind, even just for a second of getting laid tonight ? “ I kept quiet. Trick question. There’s no way to answer this kinda question.

 

Silence~~

 

“ Kiss me now, will you ? ” Of course my princess, you shouldn’t even ask.

 

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back a little to get a look at her. Slowly, I leaned my face towards her and kissed her eyes. She looked so cute closing her eyes while waiting for my kiss. So cute even when she’s crying, she’s my beautiful princess afterall. I closed our gaps and kissed her softly on her lips. I nibbled on her lips, after missing her lips for the whole day, I’d love to do this for the whole night. I felt Sica my lips asking for my tongue, glad to so, I slid my tongue in and tasting every parts of . Her hands were playing with my back hair as my hands were holding onto her waist firmly.

 

“ Ughh..I..missed you..Youngie” She moaned in between the kisses. I pulled back from the kiss when I realized what she was saying.

 

“ You come here because of that ? ” I asked her , looking into her eyes.

 

“ Yeah, any problems with that ? ” She asked me back, frowning. I chuckled seeing her how fast her mood can changed.

 

“ Nothing babe, I love you for that, ” We continued smashing our lips together until—

 

RING RING RING~!

 

This time, Jessica pulled back from the kiss. She slid her hand in my shirt pocket to grab my phone. Protective girlfriend, and I love her for that also.

 

“ Hello ? Yes, Sooyoung is here. We are coming in later. Dehh~~ ” She answered the phone using her sweet voice and after that she slid the phone back inside my pocket. “ What ? ” She looked at me with her innocent eyes. Ahhh, she's so cute making her face like that. Hahaha..

 

“ Nothing, let’s go, “ I wiped the stain of tears on her cheeks and placed my arm of her waist before we went into the club. After looking around for a while, we saw Yul waving her hands at us.

 

“ Hey guys ! This is Jessica. Jessica, this is Taeyeon, Yul and Hyoyeon. They were smiling and trying to look their best.

 

"Guys please, don’t bother to make your charming expressions. She’s mine already, ” Three of them had shocked expressions on their faces while looking back and forth from Jessica’s face to mine. I stucked my tongue at them, making them more frustrated than they already felt right then.

 

“  Just a few minutes and you managed to make this gorgeous lady right here as your girlfriend ? Wow, you sure still haven't lose the touch Soo, you earned our respect for that, “ Hyoyeon patted my head like a kid. I just smiled at them. When all of us took our seat, I jumped a little when I felt a painful pinch from Sica on my lap. Before I have the time to look at her, Sica faked the action of wiping something on my cheek and moved her face beside next to my ear.

 

“ If it wasn’t me, you are probably now still flirting with the girl, huh ? When we get home, you’re dead so Choi Sooyoung, ” I felt shiver running down my spine when hearing her cold voice trying to threaten me.

 

“ What’s wrong Soo ? Your face looks so pale right now ? ” Yul placed her palm against my forehead and just shrugged.

 

“ No-no, it's nothing. I’m okay, ” Soon, we continued talking to each other. Catching up what we all missed in the past few months. I took this chance to get close to Sica’s ear and whispered “ Anytime you wish baby, I’m ready, “ I looked over her face and she was blushing madly. Served you right my princess.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I wrote this while I’m waiting for all my dearest Soosica authors to update their ff. hehe :D