twelve.

More than just a deal. (EDITING)

Minhyuk's POV

"LEE MIN HYUK! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Someone roared outside my office

"Come in!" I screamed, knowing is my precious omma outside

"TELL ME! WHO'S THAT LOVELY GIRL? WHY DIDN'T YOU INTRODUCE HER TO ME, YOUR OMMA? I'M SO PATHETIC THAT I NEED TO KNOW THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE MOUTH THAT MY SON HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND THEY ARE GONNA GET MARRIED IN 1 MONTH?!?! OH MY GOD" She screamed and started crying. "My dear son, is this why you always skip those blind date i set you up because you already have a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell omma? Omma will like her, trust me. I will" She said and wipped off her tears that is rolling down her cheeks

"Omma.. I DO have a girlfriend! But marrying her in 1 MONTH? Which idiot told you that???!"

"erm.. yoo sung jae?"

"That brat... anyway, she's working in our company now, under TOP hyung..."

"OMMO! REALLY? I GONNA FIND HER NOW!"

"OMMA! Don't scare her! I will bring her home when it's time!!"

"Arrasoo... omma will only see her from far! What's her beautiful name?"

"Min young.. Park Min young"

"Aigoo! Omma is so proud of you!" She exclaimed and peck my cheek

"OMMA! IM OLD ENOUGH!"

"Erm... HI?" Someone interrupted

"Oh? Minnie?" said Minhyuk and went over to minyoung 

"Minnie? OH! YOU MUST BE MY FUTURE DUAGHTER-IN-LAW!" minhyuk omma screamed excitedly

"Neh? fu..future daughter... in-law..?" Minyoung questioned

Without hesitation, Minhyuk’s mother pull minyoung into her warm hug. “Yes! Thank you.” She mumbled, leaving a shock and lost minyoung in her arm. “Thank you for staying by my son side and not leaving him like how she left him in aisle...”

 

She…? Who is she? Is she suzy? And she’s not as creepy as what TOP described…

 

“Ah, you are welcome. Your son, he’s a great guy. I will stay by his side no matter what happen.” Minyoung whispered back as if she’s telling minhyuk’s mum, her biggest secret.

 

Well… wanting to stay beside him forever might be her biggest secret. A secret she, herself didn’t realized too.

 

“erm.. Guys? I’m still here! And mum, I’m your son not her!” Minhyuk interrupted the so-called reuniting moment in his office.

 

“Ah Deul, bring minyoung back home for dinner tonight! I believe your appa cant wait to see her too! Look at her, she’s so beautiful and bubbly and cute!” Minhyuk’s mum instructed, “Oh! I can’t wait to bring her to my weekly ladies gathering and show her off to all my friends!” she continued.

 

Ok, she is as creepy as what TOP mentioned about earlier on… Omma was right, never judge too quickly…

“Omma! Stop it… you are scaring her!” said Minhyuk and he quickly pull minyoung into his arm before his mother continue her drama.

“Sorry, my mother, she’s a bit overreacting when it comes-“

“Heol. Ruining my image already? Well done son.” Minhyuk’s mum said sarcastically and roll her eyes.

“Aniya.. your mum is friendly! I kind of like her already” Minyoung defended and give a timid smile to the mother and son.
 

“See I told you! Not everybody is like-“ His mother stopped abruptly and everyone caught how fast minhyuk’s face change within that split second.

“Ah deul, omma didn’t-“

“Omma, I’m tired… Can…” he took a deep breath before continuing, “Can we leave first?” He asked politely and drag minyoung out of his office towards the carpark.