1

Over

Yongguk stumbled across the buildings hallway, trying to open every door with the key he had while mumbling to himself, sounding drunk.
he finally found the apartment he was looking for and stumbled into it, screaming his ex-boyfriends name.
"Yongguk? are you drunk?" Daehyun came out of the bathroom, a towel draping around his neck.
Yongguks head shot to his direction and he bit his lip as the heat rose up to his ears, he felt as if he was being grilled.
"You said you wouldn't leave...that you cared!that you loved me!" the words came out more slurred then he imagined they would.
"Yongguk..." Daehyun was about to protest when he was suddenly cut off with a question that made his stomach knot and his heart to swell in pain, "why?"
he sighed, they've broken up weeks ago but Yongguk wouldn't let go, he would always come and beg to be taken back, but he was never drunk, he never asked why, he only cared about one thing, he only wanted Daehyun to take him back.
he was a mess, a mess that Daehyun created and was in charge of.
"You know why..." he muttered, more to himself, whenever the older came he would always start to wonder whether he made the right decision about breaking up.
"Why Dae? I love you so why?" that was it, Daehyun hated that word so much, while others loved the sweet sound of it and eagerly waited to hear it, he would curse the man that said it simply because that word no longer held meaning to him.
"Love isn't a word you use whenever you want and however you want" he got a grip on himself and wore that same cold mask he had when he broke up with Yongguk.
"You should go" he quickly said before the older could protest.
"I don't want to, I don't want this, I don't want our relationship to go this wrong, I will fix everything, I will mend every broken piece, I will try harder and love you more, I will never hurt you again and I'll do whatever you think is necessary, so please...just please give me a second chance!" Yongguk begged, crushing to his knees and burying his face in his hands as soft sobs broke out between the barrier his fingers created.
"Go" Daehyun balled his fists trying as best as he could to not waver to his loved ones request.
he could never deny.
he loved the man, it's just that love was so overrated sometimes.
love just wasn't enough.
Yongguk shook his head as he climbed on the small couch and curled up into a ball to fit himself in it, he squeezed his eyes shut and tried to drown his existence, the words "let's break up" that rang in his head and the scenario of Daehyun packing his bags and walking out the door, all of those repeatedly played in his mind over and over again since he left.
Daehyun sighed and walked away as he shook his head, there was no point in having an argument with a drunk man, tomorrow morning, after he'll sober up, Daehyun would knock some sense into him and kick him out.

"I'm back" Youngjae walked into the apartment and sighed as he saw Yongguk on the couch, he walked into the master bedroom and threw himself on the bed, "again?" he said and Daehyun nodded.
"Yeah I'm sorry you have to deal with this ..." he answered and sat on the bed, Youngjae straightened up.
"He's asleep right?" the latter asked as he glanced at the sofa in the living room, not thinking of closing the door instead of making sure they weren't being eavesdropped.
Daehyun nodded.
"Why don't you just tell him and be done with it?" Jae said as he continued to glance at the sofa just incase.
"You know I can't do that..."
"But you love him, I know it never stopped, I know that you just used me to get away from him and I understand but what's the point if you continue to suffer??" Youngjae seemed a little hurt.
Daehyun frowned as he stared at his ex then turned back to Youngjae, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I used you but I can't Jae...I just can't live that way again".
"Then you're just going to send him away? you will let the love of your life walk out that door only to never see him again? then what kind of life is this one?!" the man was as stubborn as ever and Daehyun just snapped.
"I was suffocated! I was lonely! IT WASN'T LOVE! love isn't like that, when you're in love all you do is care about each other, you're there for each other, I was there for him, but he wasn't there for me...that's not love".
Yongguk shifted in his sleep causing the both of them to pause, when they saw he didn't wake up they both breathed in relief.
Youngjae shook his head in disapproval, "he changed, look at him now...he's a changed man".
"no...he's just lonely at nights that's all...just at nights".
Daehyun blamed himself, he was convinced he was the wrong one but somehow he still took it all out on Yongguk, and he was right to, he never felt loved nor he believed he would be, not with Yongguk at least.

Yongguk got up from the couch only to lay on it again and groan from the massive hangover that struck him.
"Don't get up so quickly, here, aspirin" Daehyun handed him the pills and a glass of water.
he muttered a small "thanks" after swallowing them, Daehyun sat in front of him and sighed heavily.
"You need to stop, I have a life now, a lover, this can't go on..." he said and met his gaze.
"Is he good to you?" Yongguk asked and Daehyun nodded.
the older threw his key to the apartment on the table as he got up, "I'll wait for you because I know you, I know what's going on in your head and I know you'll comeback..."
"I won't, I'm happy" Daehyun answered and Yongguk stood in the doorway and chuckled, "you'll come."
Daehyun frowned, Yongguk didn't know him, he wasn't even there to even get to know him, for him Daehyun was just another guy to screw around with, that's at least what Daehyun thought, sometimes he would curse himself for not having the ability to read minds.
"I won't!" he yelled after the man as the latter closed the door, he let out a soft sigh as he leaned his head back and stared at the ceiling, "I won't..."


well then...that was my attempt of writing a sad fic, hope you liked it! :D