Story of my love

Best thing I never had.

Flashback...

We met in highschool. You moved to Korea from China, because of your parents work. You were the most gorgeous and amazing guy, I had ever met. You weren’t the one that smiled or talked a lot, but that was the reason I fell for you. But when you did smile, I could swear that I saw an angel in you. You had an amzing body and every girl went nuts for you, but on Valentine’s day you asked me out. I think I almost fainted, because I couldn’t believe what I heard, but you said that so seriously and with love that I knew that you were talking from your heart. After that the whole school knew about us. It didn’t bother me or you, there were only the two of us in this world and that’s all. The first couple of months were perfect, I felt the love that you were giving me and I did the same towards you. We did everything together and we were together 24/7. I loved every moment of those days, I couldn’t wish for anything better.

            One day I saw you with a girl and I thought that she was your sister or friend, but the way you looked at her, was the same way you looked at me. I confronted you about that, but you said that she was just a friend. After that everything started to go downhill. Nothing was the same and I never felt the love again. We broke up after I saw you kissing her, you said that it was nothing and that you would never do that again, but I knew you would. If you wouldn’t, you wouldn’t have cheated on me in the first place.

            After that I didn’t talk to you at all, we were like strangers. A lot of girls told me that you were flirting with them, and I got to know that you were the biggest schools player. In the end I got over you, it iook some time, but I did it. When we graduated high school we had a small talk, we were classmates after all and that was the last time I saw you.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Present...

            It’s been five years since I saw you. I’m getting married today to my bestfriend, my lover, my soulmate and the most lovable guy. I think about you now and then, and I wish I knew how you are doing. I hope okay, because I wished you all the best when we graduated. I sent you an invitation trough old classmates, but I doubt that you are going to show up, but you did. You look diffirent and I’ve kinda missed you, but I’m getting married today and I don’t want to ruin my wedding.  

            The look on your face, when you saw me walking down the isle, was something I had already seen. It was a mixture of happiness and sadness. But don’t you think it’s a little too late to be sad? You had your time and you wasted it. When you lose the one you wanted, because you’ve taken her for granted and every thing you had got destroyed, you realise that you made the biggest mistake of your life. And I’m not going to make one by running back to you. You literally were the best thing I never had.

 

 

____

Thank you for reading :)