A Jinx and One Sided Confession?

A Jinx and One Sided Confession?

It's summer now and the heat is almost unbearable even though the air con is on. But Jongin's heated jealousy toward Kyungsoo and Junmyeon hyung is much more unbearable than the heat. Junmyeon hyung shamelessly touching his Kyungsoo, yes HIS. And his Kyungsoo seems like he doesn't mind, well his Kyungsoo is so nice and touchable but that doesn't mean anyone can touch him especially Junmyeon hyung who has a hidden desire to his Kyungsoo. I need to do something.


"Hyung!" Kyungsoo lift his head from reading the book that Junmyeon hyung gave to him.

"Yes Jongin?"

"Ahm hyung since I think I'm a little shy and quiet when we have broadcast or radio show can I share that book with you and you can explain to me the things you know I might not understand." Jongin asked unsurely.

"Sure come on sit with me." Kyungsoo pat the seat next to him and Jongin sit with full of enthusiasm. "You're really excited Jongin!" Kyungsoo laugh and feels like the gates of heaven open up in front of him because of his melodious laugh, so Jongin can't help but smile.

"Yeah hyung." and Jognin stealthily put his arms in Kyungsoo's shoulder and his heartbeat is too fast he is afraid that he might hear it. It feels like no one will take his happiness with him, but as always Jongin is wrong beacause his suddenly taken away from him by the name of Kim Junmyeon.

"Kyungsoo." Junmyeon called.

"Yes hyung?' 

"We have to leave, did you forgot?"

"Oh! I forgot!" Kyungsoo turn his attention to Jongin "I'm sorry Jongin we have plans of Junmyeon hyun and I forgot to tell you, but if you have some questions don't hesitate to approach me ok!" Kyungsoo smiled at him that Jongin almost forgot that he is upset. Almost!

"Oh Jongin you're reading that, you better share it with Sehun so you're not alone reading it."

"Jinx! *mutters*" 

"What did you say Jongin?" Junmyeon asked not hearing what Jongin said.

"Ah I said yes hyung I will share it with Sehun." 

"Well that's gooe, kyungsoo let's go!"

"Bye Jongin!" Kyungsoo smiled at him once again.

"Be careful  hyung!" Be careful with Junmyeon hyung. Jongin can't do anything but sigh heavily.

"Oh Jongin you're reading that?' Sehun asked when he passed by Jongin's seat.

Jongin looked at the book and shove it to Sehun "Junmyeon hyung said you read it!' And leave Sehun who dumbfounded.

"What but I don't want to read this!" Sehun's complaint is heard only by the wind since Jongin is long gone so Sehun had no choice but to follow since it's from Junmyeon hyung.

 

 

Kyungsoo is cooking their dinner and Jongin doesn't see a any sign of junmyeon hyung so he went near to Kyungsoo.

"Hyung, what are you cooking?" Jongin look from Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Oh Jongin Kimchi Spaghetti since it's been a long time since I cooked it for all of you!" Kyungsoo said eyes still focus in the pot.

"Really hyung? yes i can eat it again!" Jongin said rather too enthusiastically.

"Haha you seem too excited today Jongin." Kyungsoo look up to Jongin. That caused for Jongin's breath hitched and he had to step back because of sudden nearness.

"A-ah y-yes!" Jongin wants to slap himself fro stammering.

"You okay, your face is red." Kyungsoo asked worriedly and touched Jongin's forehead that makes Jongin's heartbeat faster than normal.

"I'm okay hyung it's just so hot here in the kitchen, so I better go to the living room."

"Yeah i think that's better I will just call all of you when it's finish." Kyungsoo said with the smile of course.

And Jongin regretably leave the kitchen, there's no one other than him and Kyungsoo but he let the chance go wasted because of his stupid heart.

 


Everyone is happily eating their dinner but Jongin still sulking over the chance that he wasted and Kyungsoo noticed it.

"Jongin are sure you're okay or you just don't like the food." kyungsoo asked more worried than sad.

"No no hyung I love it I'm just you knoe feeling the taste!" Jongin said hurriedly afraid that he might hurt His hyungs feeling.

"Okay just tell me if you're not feeling well." And once again Jongin's bad feeling flew away.

 


Everyone is preparing to sleep when they hear a loud noise from Kyungsoo and Chanyeol shred room. Everyone rush to their room. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol burst out from their room.

"What's with the loud noice?" Junmyeon asked

"Hyung the air con explode!" Chanyeol exclaimed

"What? Why?" Junmyeon asked frantically.

"Calm down hyung the air con overheats because of too much use but it doesn't that big we pulled the plug immediately so don't worry!"

"We have to worry Kyungsoo we can't sleep in our room!" Chanyeol whines.

In this, Jongin perks up. "Kyungsoo hyung you can sleep with me we used to that so it's okay right?" Jongin asked hopefully, finally the fate is in his side.

"What about me Kai I am Kai fan?" Chanyeol asked hurt a little because no one offers a place to him.

"You can sleep with Baekhyun hyung." Jongin feels sorry a little but he doesn't want another jinx when everything is fine.

"I'm fine with that as long as we can go back to sleep." Baekhyun said sleepily.

"Okay let's all go to sleep!" junmyeon announced.

"Are you sure about this Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Of course hyung, let's go to sleep." He can't wait to sleep with his Kyungsoo again after a long time.

 

All of them are into bed but Kyungsoo can't because of twoo loud people named Chanyeol and Beakhyun.

"Argh having Chanyeolie in one room is bad but the two of them together is worse!" Kyungsoo face Jongin who is startled a little. "Yah Jongin, how can you sleep with Baekhyun being so loud like that?" Kyungsoo asked still irritated.

"I just get used to it haha!" Actually Jongin can't think of anything but the person beside him his heart is thumping like crazy.

"I think I need to wait a little until they quiet down." kyungsoo closed his eyes without turning back from Jongin so he can freely look at his face, those plump lips that he wanted to kiss is too tempting than any other time. After a moment Kyungsoo's breathing becomes stable so he is sure that he is asleep.

"Kyungsoo, it feels good to call you without hyung and I can only do this at this moment because you are asleep. I don't even have courage to call you by your name then how about telling you how I really feel? Whenever I try I feel like fainting, I am a coward and I don't think I deserve you because you only deserve the best. And I'm not like that but no matter how many times I had said that to myself I still can't bear to see you loving someone else or just be with someone else." Tears started to fall in jongin eyes. "You know I said to myself that I just need to tell you this then after that I'm going to give up but since I am coward i will continue being like that because my heart can't take your rejection taht might kill me. So please let me tell you this while you are asleep, I Love You Kyungsoo so much but I know it is impossible for us to be together and this feelings of mine will be a burden to you. So I will love you from a far and with all of my heart I want you to be happy even with someone else." With tears still falling into Jongin eyes drifts into sleep.

The moment Jongin close his eyes, Kyungsoo open his, and finally let the tears he had been holding all the while. Yes he heard everything without any intention, he want to open his eyes and answer everything Jongin had said but no he is more coward than Jongin because despite hearing everything he still doesn't have the courage to speak the lump in his throat is larger than he thought and He is afraid. He wipes the tears in Jongin's eyes and mutters "I'm sorry Jongin!" And Kyungsoo cries silently.

 

 


Other than Jongin and Kyungsoo, the two who are sharing the same room with them heard everything and cries silently together with them and can't help but feels sorry for the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N:Waaahhhh I really don't know why does it end like this I'm sorry *shield*. I will think if I would make a sequel or not.