Luncheon

♥ In pursuit of Taeyang ♥

"Yah!! Jieun-ah where are you?!" screeched Seohyun unnie so loud that I need to move my handphone away from my ear. I smile apologetically to the nearby train commuter who gave me death glares everywhere. "Sorry...hehehe" I smile and keep on bowing my head. Then I quickly answered my phone call, "Sorry unnie for running late. I am now in the train...on my way to Jiyong oppa house."

"Why are you not driving? What happen to your car, Jieun-ah?" I sense her worry that shows in her voice. Seohyun unnie always worry about me as she truly cares for her friends and I guess I am lucky to have her in my life. Beside being worring about me, she too always keeps a lookout for me and try her best to protect me. Well, working in a big entertainment industry when you do not have a lot of close friends will be a tard harder. I am lucky to have make friend with Seohyun unnie and Chaerin unnie in my trainee days as a singer even though all of us comes from different agencies.

"Well...I forgot to refill the petrol so I just left it at home." I gigled. I am currently on my way to Jiyong oppa apartment to have luncheon with the other 3 friends that I am very close with - Seohyun unnie, Chaerin unnie and Seunghyun oppa. I wouldn't consider them my celebrity friends but more to personal friends.

"Is it safe for you to take the train, sweetheart afterall you are IU the singer?" asked Chaerin unnie. I look at the phone screen before I reply to her, "I am under disguise, unnie." I guess we are on conference calls. I wonder Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa might join in the conversation too. But I guess not because from what I remember that both men will be in charge of the cooking the meal.

"Ok...how long are you now?" I look up at the led panel that shown the city name of the next stop. Luckily the next stop is where I have to alight. "This is my stop, unnies. I need to get down now."

"Ok we wait for you at the lobby alright? Gaho needs to pee anyway." Both of them said their goodbyes in unison before hang up the call. I quickly dash out of the train and hurry to get out of the train station. When I reached the exit that I supposed to take, again I walk quickly to the direction of Jiyong oppa apartment which will only takes me 15 minutes walk to reach his apartment.

From far I watched both of my favourite unnies playing with the cute Gaho. I could not see Zoe around. I guess she is staying with Dami unnie. From what I heard, Zoe had yet to adapt to the new apartment. Before I could try to sneak up behind Chaerin unnie, Gaho caught me in the act when he bark happily at me which caused both unnies to turn to me.

"Ha...what are you trying to do huh?!" warned Chaerin unnie pretense to be angry. I pouted before being enveloped in a group hug. "Ohhh...how much I miss my 2 favourite unnies?!"

"How about your favourite oppa?" I turn to the voice of Seunghyun oppa who also give me a bear-hug. He is so tall that I need to battle myself free before I could reply him. "Of course I miss my alien Tabi oppa too." I giggled. He kissed my forehead before releasing me to Gaho who waiting for his turn of affection.

I carry him up as I kiss his many folded face. "Ohhhh...who's the cutest dog in the world? ohhh..."

"Well, there are Homie and the late Boss. And of course, there are Zoe and Charlie too," chirped in Seunghyun oppa. The 3 of us laughing at our clueless Tabi. I watched Chaerin pull his arm which he automatically wrapped his arm to embrace her. "Aishh...Jieun-ah just having her baby talk with Gaho."

"I know. I am replying to her on behalf of all other Big Bangs' doggies." I watched the loving looks that the couple exchange to each other. My inside so suddenly feels so empty, in a way I yearn for something sweet moment like the 2 of the them.

I felt someone pulls my arm. It is Seohyun unnie. She smile at me tenderly, as to show that she understand of how I am feeling right at the moment. She lean in and whisper, "Let's leave those 2 with their lovey-dovey act. Come on, let's us check-out how your other oppa is doing with the cooking." I nodded and follow her inside the apartment building.

When we reached Jiyong oppa 2-storey aparment suite, Gaho scrambled out from my arm to run to his favourite sanctuary. Both of us heard grunting and a few profanities been shout all the way from the kitchen. That must be Jiyong oppa. I decided to follow Seohyun but I kind of hiding behind her back. Jiyong oppa could look scary when he is angry and the only person who could face him with no fear, well none other Seohyun unnie.

"What's wrong, baby?" I watched his scary face immediately turns softer when he saw Seohyun unnie approach him, cooing. "I cannot believe hyung leave me to deal with this stupid crab. You know right that I could not kill any sort of animal just so to fill-up my big tummy." Well this is the first time I watch how whiny Jiyong oppa is behaving. I guess he didn't realise that I was also with them.

"Yeobo...we are not alone." Seohyun unnie glance at me and I quicly averted my gaze, trying hard to hid my laughter. "Oh...Ji-ieun-ah.." I turn to him, watching him stuttering from embarassment of his childish act.

"Come...let me deal with the killing!" I quickly take over the task of killing the crab while I push the protest Jiyong oppa along with Seohyun unnie to the living room. "You are my guest, sweetie. Why must you be the one doing that task?!" But I totally ignore him as I state that Seunghyun oppa and him had already done the rest so let me do this small task for our lunch.

~~~

1 hour later, we all sat down to have our lunch together in a Korean dining style. The table had been set in the living room - at the low Korean table where we all sat on the cushions that had been strewn on the living room floor. Gaho had taken his place at the head of the table with Charlie sitting beside him. Both of my 2 favourite oppas had sat on my two sides while facing their respective girlfriends. Well, I was facing the rice cooker that had been placed in-between the 2 unnies.

I wonder why they did not invite Young Bae oppa or any of the remaining Big Bang members to our lunch. I smell something fishy. There had never once left out Young Bae oppa, even when he and I not a couple...yet.

I gaze at both my 2 unnies for any indications that they might know any hidden agenda that I am just aware of. But both unnies seems contented with their lunch and the conversation flowing amongst us. Before I could check on my 2 oppas, well, Seunghyun oppa duly answered my curiousity.

"Jieun-ah, may your handsome oppa ask you a question that had been troubling his mind, dear?" I almost choke on my crab meat when Seunghyun oppa speak in his aristocrat voice. That is so unlike, oppa! 

"Aishh...I feel like vomiting, hyung!!" cried Jiyong oppa who make vomiting voice. I saw Seohyun unnie glared at him for his table manner. Both Chaerin unnie and I just laugh away with Seunghyun oppa impersonation joke.

As the laughter seems to die away, Seunghyun oppa turn to me with his serious look. "But like seriously I have been meaning to ask you this particular question though?"

"Fire away then oppa." I reached out to grab the bowl of Kimchi that had been specially prepared by Seohyun unnie. I scoop a big proportion of kimchi into my bowl of rice, savoring the delicious smell of the still hot dish. I turn to oppa as I still waiting for him to continue with his question. "What is it?"

"Do you still love Young Bae?" His expression did not indicate me that he is joking, even in his tone of voice. Suddenly everyone seems to quiet down, no sound could be heard - none even comes from the 2 dogs that had been yelping in delights for no apparent reason.

I look at the rest of my oppa and unnies. Well, apart from Jiyong oppa who seems to continue scraping the crap meat out of the shell, all eyes are on me.

I cleared my throat that out of suddenly feels so dry. "Well, it has been known to everyone of how I felt for him." I tried to maintain my composure with Seunghyun oppa question but somehow it affected my feeling that I've tried to keep it strong. 

"So your feeling never change for Young Bae, then?" Now Jiyong oppa turns to ask me. Am I been charged here just because Young Bae oppa still my no.1 man in my life? I nodded my reply. "Where are guys going with all the questioning to her? You just makes her uncomfortable, yeobo." Seohyun unnie scolded Jiyong oppa.

"It's ok unnie. I am curious to know where this will lead me to." I wink. Jiyong gave a victory look at his girlfriend who in return rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Seunghyun oppa tapped my shoulder. I turn my gaze to him, curiously. "Then what are you waiting for, sweetie? Go grab him before it is too late."