Chapter 1

Midnight Sun

Dara pov

We are here in the palace. Training and improving our powers. Yes, we have powers. Cullens aren't ordinary vampires we also have powers. Mine was Fire. Bom was wind. CL was plants. Minzy was water. Hye Ri was ice. While Sanghyun was wind same as Bom. While other Cullens was same. I'm with 2ne1, Sanghyun and Hye Ri here in the garden. Suddenly, King Lala or my dad came out of nowhere. He is walking towards us. 

2ne1: Good morning, king.

Me, Hye Ri and Samhyun: Good morning, Father.

King: Good morning to you, kids same as you, 2ne1. I am here to inform you about Volturi. 

Upon hearing the word 'Volturi' we were alerted. 

Hye Ri: what's with Volturi, dad?

King: Volturi. They want to attack humans. Particularly, bigbang.

Sanghyun: what the hell is the name BigBang?

King: I want you guys to guide them. 

Me: wait dad. No personal information about them?

King: I'm sorry, that is the only information I can give to you guys. You can continue your training. You should come there and protect them strictly tomorrow.

Then dad walk away from us. 

CL: what the hell is that? 

Bom: let just get through it.

Nigth came and we decided to come to so called humans that Dad has mention. 'Bigbang'. But, before we come to human world, we should inform my parents and they already agreed. They gave us an address to where should we see them. They live together. 

 

 

Jiyong pov

Im so tired. We just finish recording our song and ready to go back to our dorm. When we are in the parking lot. We saw 4 figures with capes. The blonde girl was hot. She was a kind of pretty.

Blonde: Are you the 5 boys named 'bigbang' like what hell is it?

Me: uh. Yeah, why?

Blonde: uhm. Can we go with you?

Me: You want to sleep with me?

Blonde: haha! Don't be too full of yourself. I don't want.

Me: Then why, do you want to come with us?

Blonde: stop questioning! Do you want or not?

Me: ok, ok. Fine.

Seungri whispered to me

Seungri: Hyung, they're hot. Specially the blonde.

Me: I know right. 

Top: they're something

Then we all went to the van with the girls.

The sitting arrangement was just fine. Top hyung was driving. In front of the sit was a red-hair girl. Seungri was sitting beside the baddass-girl. And I think I'm a bit lucky tonight, beside me was the Hot Blonde, while Daesung was with the short-hair girl. Damn. They were wearing capes and hoodies. They scent was pleasant to smell. We arrived at our dorm.