One second disaster , One day happiness♥

My one and only love .

 

  

 

I'm a normal high school girl my name is IU .

People detest me beacuse they thought that i'm ugly so i was always treated as an outcasts in my whole life .

My mom passed away when i was born .. 

My father re-married with another women .

The women had one daughter same age as me .

I had a crush when i was 18 , his name was leejunki .

When i first met him was ...

Flashback

I was carrying my books and walking up the stairs when someone pushes me over , i fell on the floor and my books was lying on the floor . Suddenly someone walked over and stretch his hands out . The sun was shining brightly on his face . Seeing only his flawless skin . I stretch my hands out and he pulled my hands . I stood uo my adjusting my clothes and took my books , i looked up at him and thank him . He gave me a smile ,  a charming smile like a prince . From that day onwards , i fell in love with him . Now i really belive in love at first sight .

End of flashback

 My so-called "sister" hyori knew that i like junki ,

and she went to "seduce him" . And of course who wouldn't a girl like hyori with such slender body .

Soon , junki fell in love with hyori and started to go out with her .

I knew that junki wouldn't like me so i decided to go on a relationship with another guy named jaehyoon .

Jaehyoon confessed to me and i accepted .

Months after , my affections towards jaehyoon grew but also started to dirft apart .

Jaehyoon was always feeling irritated no matter what i did .

One day ..

Jaejyoon asked me out .

I wore my thick geek specs , a long sleeve "I♥u" hoodie , 3 quarter length jeans and a pair of pink converse sneaker .

And i rushed out of my house , waiting for a cab .

I went to the place jaehyoon wanted to met , but he wasn't there yet .

I patiently waited about an hour and he came with a girl .

Arms criss-crossing with the girl . (OMG)

The girl had a slender body , long brown hair and long legs .

She was really pretty , she wore a tube dress making her really y.

The moment i saw them my eyes widened , i knew what he was about to say .

I held in my tears , i told myself to be strong and listening what he had to say.

Jaehyoon then introduced her and said that he want a breakup with me. (FML!)

I stood up and held his arm , i begged him not to leave .

He shook my hands off his arm hardly .

I lost my balance and fell onto the floor , tears started flowing out .

Jaehyoon look at me with an irritated face saying "AISH!" and i looked his new girlfriend and she gave me a smirk .

Everybody was looking at me . I was embarassed i then wiped my tears away looking down on the floor .

Suddenly an angel like face guy with specs and a cap came over and stretch his hands out and pulled me up , this senerio made me remember of junki when i first fell in love with him .

I looked at him and thank him and i looked at jaehyoon again . I realised that he was kind of familiar and i looked back again adjusting my specs i pointed at him with my fingers .

"YOU ! YOU ! YOU ! ARENT YOUU THE ... !! " he put his right index finger on my lips .

He's TOP , but suprisingly no one recognized him with such disguise .

And he turned towards jaehyoon looking at him from head to toe and said  " You , her boyfriend ?"

jaehyoon immediately corrected him " ex-girlfriend"

The guy turn and said "  OMFG ! Your taste is so bad . You like a guy like him ? *smirk* "

Jaehyoon raise his right fist : " YAA , YOU GOT A PROBLEM ? YOU WANNA FIGHT ?"

The guy immediately held his fist with his big hands and gave him a kick in his stomach making jaehyoon fall on the floor . 

*Jaehyoon in pain with his hands on his stomach*

Jaehyoon girlfriend squated down towards jaehyoon and pulled him up .

The guy told him " If you dont want her i'll take" pulling me away and he took me to a park .

I stared at him with my wide mouth opened . He took his right hand and put it over my head and his left onto my chin and pressed together to close my mouth .

He then said " Hello ?? Ya ! I TOP i know i look really handsome stop looking at me blankly "

I realized the situation , i then thanked him .

He suddenly came really close to me our face was almost touching each other .

He then raised his hands and slowly took out my specs .

He looked at me curiously and said " woah woah woah , you looked totally different without specs , you looked BEAUTIFUL ! "

He then got an idea and he snapped his fingers together and said "kaja!" he put my specs back.

I looked at him asking " go ? go where ? "

"You will know later~" looking at me and gave me a wink .

He took me to a nearest spectacle shop and asked a ajusshi inside .

"Do you have any contact lens suitable for her ? "

The ajusshi took out some of it and tried it on for me .

Looking in the mirror after that , 

Suprisingly it was perfect  , it made my iris looked bigger .

Top at that moment looking at me happily and paid that ajusshi , 

And took me into a clothing store . 

He took some clothings for me to try on 

At last he picked a feather-like dress and brought me to a stylist shop and they cut my hair short ! And they put on make up for me . At last i looked into the mirror with shockingly with no words can be described with. Happily looking at the mirror , turning a round looking at myself with such satisfaction . 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJMFu9Ftz8JLEeYmD39xv

 My at last image *credits to TOP who made me look like this !