Yours

Yours

Onew feels his body is hugged from behind by someone while walking out of the Incheon Airport. He freezes at that moment. His mind becomes wilder since he thinks some sasaeng fans is going to him or something that time. He feels the warm breath around his neck when that mysterious person behind him breaths.

“I miss you, baby.” says that person.

Onew takes out a deep breath hearing that voice. He shuts his eyes and wraps his hands to the arms around his body. “You scare me to death,” he states while turning back, facing that person he misses badly. “I miss you too, Jjongie.” He pecks the younger lips before hugs him tightly.

Jonghyun smiles to the respond he got from the leader. He hugs Onew back firmly and lifts him a bit until his feet leave the ground. He breaths in the older smell, his favorite vanilla scent. “Let’s go to the dorm and let you rest first, babe.”

With that, they free themselves from each other and walk toward the parking area with their hand intertwine.

*

“Just go sleep, baby. You must not have enough sleep during filming in the jungle,” commands Jonghyun to Onew who resting his head on his broad chest. Jonghyun leans his body to the board of their bed, his hand caressing Onew’s hair.

The leader moves closer to his crush. “I miss you so much, Jjong. I wanna spend more time with you, hearing your voice, listening to your story about everything while I am not here. Why don’t you understand that and keep asking me to sleep?” He murmurs. His hand plays with the vocalist’s shirt.

Jonghyun chuckles hearing his boyfriend’s protest. Even though he is not seeing, but he knows that his Onew is pouting right now. “It’s not like I don’t understand you, baby. It’s because I concern with your healthy. You need to rest well, that’s why I ask you to sleep.” He pinches Onew’s chubby check lovingly. “I will be here while you’re sleeping. Just sleep. We have much time later to do anything you want to do with me. I will tell you the whole stories during your absence later when you wake up.”

Then he hums a lullaby song for the older. Onew smiles listening to the younger reason and humming. He closes his eyes to sleep in his lover embrace.

*

Need to go to SM Office.

Sorry for not being there when you open your beautiful eyes.

Will be back soon, baby.

-Your Lovely Puppy Dino^^-

Onew reads that notes that Jonghyun stuck on the pillow beside him.

He then climbs off of the bed, heading to the kitchen. He grabs some food he finds in refrigerator and walk to the living room. Sitting on the couch, he turns on the television while eating his meal. While changing the tv channels, he finds his boyfriend in one channels. “Oh.. It’s first episode of Music Show. Why doesn’t Jonghyunnie tell me that it is broadcasted tonight?” He asks himself.

*

“Babyyyyy… I am home. Where are you?”

Onew hears Jonghyun’s voice. He glances once to his door room before pulled up his blanket covering his body.

“Oh.. you are still sleeping.” Jonghyun steps in to their room. He ascends to the bed and lay on his stomach beside his boyfriend. “You have a long sleep, babe.” He says while covering down the blanket. But, what surprise him is the sleeping man –well, Jonghyun thinks Jinki is still sleeping- pulls the blanket up again. “Uhmm..” The younger frowns. “What’s wrong? Are you that sleepy?” He utters poking the covered body with his hand lovingly. Jonghyun snuggles closer to Onew when he doesn’t get any respond, trying to pull down the blanket. “At least, uncover this blanket so I can see your pretty face, babe. Come on.” He tries to tug the blanket but the older boy grabs it tightly. Jonghyun rises his head, knowing there is something wrong with his love. “Hey, what’s wrong? Are you sick? Are you mad since I leaved you while you were sleeping?”

No respond.

“Come on, baby. I know you have woken up. Talk to me. Tell me what’s wrong.”

Onew throw his phone to the younger. Startled, Jonghyun unlocks that phone and finds a page from AllKpop about him. He widens his eyes read the news on that page. The news about rumor of him dating Lee Yoo Bi.

“Ugh..” He gulps. “Baby, you know that’s just a rumor. SM also has denied that news. SM has clarified it. You don’t has to be jealous, Honey. I am totally yours.”

Onew suddenly turns his body facing the younger. He glares at the latter. “Okay, just say that SM has denied it. Now, what about all of your confession about all of your ex-girlfriends on your Music Show program? So, you keep their pictures, ignore to delete them because they are your sweet memories. SWEET MEMORIES!!! Your ex-girlfriends are your sweet memories. Then, what am I to you if they are your sweet one? I only leaved you for a week and you did all of this like I leave you forever.” His breath is panting. “Now I know why you kept asking me to sleep. It’s because you don’t want me to watch that program and know about your secret, rite?” His chest moves up and down.

Jonghyun is still startled with his boyfriend sudden burst. He blinks several times. “What are you talking about, baby? You are madly jealous right now. How could you compare yourself with those girls? You are far above them, babe. If I said they WERE sweet memories, then you ARE my SWEETEST and BEST memory I’ve ever had. Don’t you ever doubt it.” He explains to the leader, caressing his cheeks. “I am yours, totally yours. They are my past. But, you are my present and future. Though you leave me months, I won’t cheat on you. But, no, never you dare to leave me that long. I won’t able to take it!” He adds.

Onew lock his eyes to the shorter one, searching for the sincerity. He sighs. “You know, I always feel insecure when it comes to you being related to the other. I am really afraid that I’ll lose you, Jjongie. I never lean my life to other people since I can’t bear the pain when they leave me. But, then, you come and make me depend on you so bad. I can’t imagine you with other girls or boys. I can’t imagine how destroyed I am when I see you bond with the other…” Onew can’t finish his words since Jonghyun pulls him to his embrace.

“Sshhh.. I know that. I know you so well. I won’t let you go. Never. I will treasure you and your trust.” The younger rubs his hand on the older’s back, comforting him. “Thank you, thank you for trusting me as your place to lean on.” He presses Onew deeper to his chest, trying to assure him. When he feels the leader wraps his arms around his waist, Jonghyun exhales in relieved. “Remember, baby, I am yours. Totally yours!”[]

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

My another one-shot :D

Can't resist my desire to write a story that inspired by Onew's come back from Borneo and Jonghyun revealment about his secret on his 1st episode of Music Show program..

Sooo... This is it.

Hope you enjoy it ^^

*Forgive me for the ending. I am still not able to make a good ending that is really END, not hanging like all of my stories' ending.

 

And, let me know your thought about this drabble.

Feel free to criticize me. Leave your comments and thoughts here.

Warmly Welcome you all, reader-nim ^^