two

Eternal Regrets

She drank the coffee not wanting to waste and do dishes with unpleasant and bitter heart. She then cleaned up and wiped the dining table until she can see her reflect upon the glass of the dining table and called his office manager asking for a day-leave and he approved her. After she got an approval by his office manager, she went upstairs and dressed herself up to go out. She took a bus instead of taxi to save cost and asked the bus driver whether he can send her to a place she wanted to go. The bus driver nodded and she jumped in the bus and headed go to her destination. 

The bus stopped and dropped her off the place. The lousy noises of children playing can be heard from outside. It's a place where she lived her life, grows, had fun with friends that have the same fortune as her, make memories and many more. She went in the territory and took a walk, reminiscing the memories she had made and looking at the kids playing around, shouting, hitting, crying, playing hide-and-seek and some of them are having classes. She passed by a child that was playing hide-and-seek and asked for a help.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you playing but can you show where is Mrs. Tan?" The child persuaded her to a room and it's meant to be Mrs. Tan's office and the child left. She knocked the door and greet "Hello, Mrs. Tan is that you?"

An aunty sitting on a chair doing paperwork at the left corner of the room stopped for awhile and lift her head up and met Ga In's gaze. "Yes, I am Mrs. Tan." She replied. Ga In paste a big smile in her face and she walked in the room happily.

"Mrs. Tan, do you still remember me?" Mrs. Tan stood up from her chair and herself to Ga In. She looks at her blankly, cannot recall and tell who is it infront of her.

"It's me, the one who you took care of when I was little until I grown up and start a new living after I found a place to work."

"Perhaps you are-?" "Han- Han Ga In?" Mrs. Tan continued.

"Yes! It's me, Han Ga In!" She approached Mrs. Tan and hugged her tightly releasing her missed on Mrs.Tan.

"Omo!" Mrs. Tan hugged her in return. After a while, Mrs. Tan broke the hugged and hold her face and observed at how and what puberty did to her. "You have grown up so big and well. I'm so proud of you, Han Ga In."

"Thank you Mrs. Tan. It's been a long time since I last seen you. So how is your joubert? Do you still feel the syndrome?" She asked Mrs. Tan with full of concern. 

"I'm perfectly fine now you don't have to worry much about my joubert and just take good care of your husband." Mrs. Tan pasted a smiled on her face and walked toward the hall way where the children were playing while she followed Mrs. Tan behind. They were happily laughing looking at how the kids dancing to rhyme songs together and suddenly someone greeted from outside of the house. There was a tall man in suit standing with a goodie back in his right hand. Mrs. Tan invited him in and literally almost all of the kids hug him and wants him to play with them. He was smiling all the way looking at how cute the kids are and carried the smallest kid of all and stepped inside the house. Ga In observed him from where she was sitting and admired him and wishing that Jaejoong has that characteristic in him but unfortunately there are none of that characteristic she wants in him and released a sigh. The tall man paused from playing with the kids and looked at Ga In who was sitting on the floor cleaning up the mess that the kids had had done. He smiled and resumed his play with those kids. A kid, Sora, ran to Ga In and asked her for help to clean up her business in toilet as she is just two year-old. As she finished with Sora, she followed Sora to bunch of kids playing and that tall man stood up and held his hand to handshake with her and uttered "are you Han Ga In?"

She was flabbergasted at how he can recognized her. She can't recall whether they have met before and stood there for a little while thinking how he knew her name and finally accept his handshake. He chuckled and continue "I'm Shim Changmin. I lived here together with you when we were little remember?" Changmin broke the handshake whilst Ga In trying to reminisced those moments she had there yet she failed to recall. 

"What are you doing here anyway? I never seen you coming here before." He broke the silence making her to just forget about the past.

"Just to see the children and Mrs. Tan. No any purpose." She covered the truth that she actually came to release stress she had in herself and was hoping she can tell her life story to Mrs. Tan but she refused as Mrs. Tan was so busy and pasted a fake smile as she wanted to hide the pain she gained last night. Though, somehow Changmin is an expert in girl's feeling-expression kind of thing and he knew she was in pain. He wanted to ask her whether she is fine but he couldn't say it as he can feel that she needs time to rest from all chaos and just remain silent. 

They were busy laughing and playing with the kids that they didn't realised it's already 10.00p.m. They were told to bring the kids to sleep and they did. There are literally only Mrs. Tan, Changmin and Ga In left in the crib who is still wide awake. It's quite late night that they decided to end their meeting now and said farewell to Mrs. Tan. 

"Aren't you going home?" Changmin asked her as he realised that she was waiting patiently outside.

"Yes but I'm going home by bus so I will wait for it."

"Instead of riding bus to home why not I give you ride? I don't have friend to chat with and perhaps you can brighten up my night by accompany me on my ride to  home. I can drop you off your house."

"Since you invited me so sure why not." 


I'm truly sorry for the late update due to exams and school. I'll try my best to update this as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy reading it and please do subscribe and comment if there's something you want to say. Thank you!