He's my Goal.

♥♥ Shy ♥♥

"Good night everyone for coming to our concert!! See yah!!" 

'Woahhh...' The concert had been so grand and a special treatment for me to take a small break from my schedule. I got to send a thank you message to dear Seohyun-ah for the ticket and also Jiyong oppa for the backstage pass. Too bad that Seohyun-ah could not make it for the concert tonight. 

'Seo-hyun unnie thank you for the ticket. Now waiting for Jiyong oppa to message me of where to meet him.'

I gigled as the joy and happiness from watching Big Bang concert still linger in my system. Seulong oppa, my manager had been kind enough to let me attend the party and he will be fetching me home later. While waiting for Jiyong oppa message, I watch the throngs of VIPs making their way out of the concert venue. Well, I am one of the VIPs too since I have been supporting them since day one.

Some of the VIPs wave at me shyly and there are some even say hello to me. I graciously replies their greetings. Well, since I am VIPs too I can't be arrogant to them, afterall I am not here as IU the singer but Lee Ji Eun the VIPs

"Annyeonghaseyo!!"

I felt my Samsung Note 3 vibrate in my coat pocket. That must be Jiyong oppa. Looking the phone screen, my guess is right. "Annyeo oppa!!"

"Annyeo...Jieun-ah. You still here in the venue?" I nodded but realised that he could not be able to see my nodded head, I giggled my reply. "Neh..."

"Ok. I need you to walk to your right of the concert hall of where you are. When you reach the end of the hall, look for Kim hyungnim. He will usher you here at the backstage."

"Neh." I mentally grasp the clear instruction that Jiyong oppa had given to me. "Ok. See you later." He is about to hang up the call but I quickly stop him. "Oppa!!"

"Yes Jieun-ah?" Jiyong oppa does not sound a bit tired even after 2 hours long of concert. Maybe Seohyun will be here later afterall and he is eager to meet her. I smile at the sweet image that I paint for both of my dearest friends.

"Young Bae oppa...where is he?" I asked shyly. He reply me with a laughter, not that I felt offended by it but it makes me a bit more shy. "Well, does he knows that I am here, oppa?" I asked again wondering if Young Bae oppa knows of me coming to Big Bang concert. So far, Seohyun does not tell me anything and I just assume he might know. However, during the concert, to be more specific during his Ringa Linga performance, I thought that he saw me and his face seems shocked to see me here. I was about to give him a wave but with his disbelieving look on his face, I pulled my hand away from attempting to do so.

"Well, he is with the press now, it is his turn to do the interview. I will be coming next after his session." I listen while pressing the phone harder to my ear and walking to the other end of the concert hall, looking for Kim oppa who will be taking me to the backstage. "Actually he does not know that you are here until before the show when he overheard TOP hyung asking CL to accompany you later in the dressing room."

I feel happy hearing that CL unnie gonna be there too. "What is his reaction, oppa?" I dreaded to know if Young Bae oppa might not be happy with me coming to this concert. Not that he ever forbid to come but more to that he never expected this from me.

"He is surprise. And he is worried that you might be feeling lonely since Hyunnie not gonna be here." I know Jiyong oppa is walking to somewhere, maybe taking a smoking break because I heard TOP oppa voice asking him to. "But I am gonna be fine. I just want to drop by and say hi to him...."

I listen to Jiyong oppa asking TOP where is CL unnie. "She's in the dressing room. Waiting for Jieun-ah." Returning to my call, he repeat to what I heard from TOP oppa. "After the show, join us for supper ok? Seohyun will be cooking for the five of us. Well, if Young Bae wants to join, he make it the sixth person."

I reply him brightly. "Ok!! And I saw Kim sajang-nim already. See you later, Jiyong oppa." I ends our call, waving to the man that I assume to be Kim sajang-nim. My guess is right. He has been kind enough to chat with me while we walk to the Big Bang dressing room. On our way there, I saw a few familiar faces, from the dance crews that I befriend with, since I too hang out a couple of times with both CL and Seohyun unnie. I greeted them jovially and it took quite a while before I reached the dressing room. Kim oppa had to leave me to attend to some work issue.

I knocked on the door and slowly open the door, peeking my head first to see of any occupant in the room. When I peek in, I have been greeted by CL unnie who busy sending text on her phone. "Hey Jieun-ah!! Come on in!!"

"Unnie..you looking fabulous!!" We hugged. I truly missed CL unnie. According to my mental calculation, it had been more than a month the last time I saw her, although I did chat with her on the phone once a week. When she release me from her tight embrace, she usher me to the nearest sofa and left the room to grab some beverages. "Stay here, ok. I'll get you something to drink." She winked.

I nodded as I watched her leave the room. When she had gone, I was surprise to have the big dressing room all by myself. I wonder where Daesung oppa and Seungri oppa might be. Maybe attending interviews too, just like Young Bae oppa.

I saw Young Bae scarf that he always wore during his Ringa Linga performance on stage, was lying on the floor near where I was seated. I bend forward to retrieve it. At the same time, I heard the dressing room door stood open. I thought it might be CL unnie coming back from the pantry but when I turn around I saw, not CL unnie or Young Bae oppa.

It was Dara unnie. 

The smile on my face totally wipe off. The only person that I dreaded to meet. The only person who seems to have problem with me declaring my admiration for Young Bae oppa. And the same person who never fail to try to bring me down even though I did what she asked of me - that to stay away from Young Bae oppa. Not that Young Bae oppa ever show any interest in me. Aishh...

"What the hell are you doing here?!" screeched Dara unnie at me. Well no need for her to do that since the distance where she is standing and me, not that far apart. I saw that she is not alone. Bom unnie is with her and she tried to calm her while giving me an apologetic looks. "Aish...Dara-ah calm down."

"I won't calm down until this shameless gone from here." She shouted as she keeps on pushing me now on the chest and she also hit me on my arm. "Ouch...that's painful, unnie!" I pleaded. 

"What did I told you last time we met, queer? Huh??" Dara unnie demanded. I nodded timidly. "I-I supposed to stay clear from oppa..."

And I was surprised by Dara reaction. She suddenly smack my head so hard that I feel whoozy. "Why did you call him oppa? He is not your Oppa!!" I tried to push her away, with the help from Bom unnie but Dara unnie is very fast and all her hitting hit the marks. "Dara let her go!!" pleaded Bom unnie.

"For God sake, Dara!!" The 3 of them, including me, turns to the voice. It was Young Bae oppa, looking furious at the scene in front of him. I never saw Young Bae oppa looking so furious and his face was so red in anger. He walk straight to where we are. Dara had stop hitting me and step away from me. She tries to attract Young Bae oppa attention but I was surprised to see Young Bae oppa pull away from Dara hold. He turn to me, grabbing my hand and pull me as to follow him to where.

"Young Bae! Young Bae!!" I watched Dara stomping her feet after been cast aside from oppa. Bom unnie tries to pacify her while giving me a reassuring smile. 

I tries to keep up with Young Bae oppa. As I followed him through the corridor that pack with people from either YG Entertainment or the concert crew, I wonder where he is taking me. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw CL unnie carrying the beverages that I supposed was meant for us. 

"Oppa...where are we going?" I bravely asked Young Bae oppa who still seem to be mad again. When we reached outside, I saw both Jiyong oppa and TOP oppa are still enjoying their smoking but when they saw us, especially Young Bae oppa, both the 2 oppas seems to back away while Young Bae oppa change direction to the other side of the concert building. And when I think that we reached the place that oppa intended to be alone with me, he swing me around to face him. I watched him staring down at me with his eyes of...not anger but there is hurt in his eyes.

"Op-pa..." I clasped my hands together, as in praying.

"For how long must you listen to Dara? And-d...?" I watched him closing his eyes for a moment before continuing of what he tended to say.

"And what oppa?" I carefully touch his flushed face. I wish that oppa to smile again. I always love seeing oppa smiling face. Always he never fail to present me his smiling face. "Hmmm...?

"And comes to me..." he tries to give me his smile.

I pouted. "I thought you should be the one to be doing that..." I whined, hitting his chest playfully. He barked out a hearty laugh. "Well, I love to be being pursue," he lean to whisper my ear. "not the pursuer."

I continue to whine, "Oppa...!!" Again he laugh and pull me in his embrace. I nuzzled my nose on his neck, smelling his sweat. "Am I still your ideal man, Jieun-ah?" He asked me as he too snuggled to my neck.

I pulls away from his embrace but not far. I placed my hands on his chest while his hand still linger on my waist. "That fact never change, oppa." I smiled as I said in my small voice.

He lifted my chin. My eyes looks at his two orbs, back to back. I wonder what is his next move but all I wanted is to see his bright smiling face. But his next move is better than I expected. He lean down, softly kiss my lip that I have painted with orange lipstick. My eyes widen but he keeps on kissing me that makes me wanting to return the favor.

The need for oxygen is much needed. When we break away to catch our breathes, I snuggled again to him. Smiling to the sweetness memory that I just have with Young Bae oppa. There is no way could I be able to leave oppa, now or forever. If oppa still remain aloof with me, well, since he love to be pursue and me the chaser, I shall just be that.

I will forever be chasing my main goal - Dong Young Bae.