1

2min Moments

We were headed towards the back stage area. It was almost time to go on. We were nervous. We were tired. It had been a long day of interviews and rehearsal. The norm. Today we had a cameraman following us. 

The members and I piled into the small elevator that would take us to the destination we needed to be at. Once I was inside, I made room for Tae. I enjoyed the moments of close proximity with the boy. Why? Well, I love him. More than just a hyung to dongsaeng kind of love, but I had kept that little secret to myself. He had no idea. The fans could see it, and sometimes I wished he could as well, but I was just glad to have him at my side.

He placed his beanie on his head and entered the elevator. He always looked good, no matter what he wore. Today's atire was a black and white theme, giving him more of a charismatic feel than his usual cuteness. I avoided looking in a poor attempt to still my out of control heart.

Still adjusting the beanie, he failed to notice part of his wardrobe still blocked the doors. I could have just told him, but instead I reached up, taking hold of his arm to move him slightly. At that moment, he looked up into my eyes. I must have startled him, as he tripped slightly. I caught him. As he looked back up at me and I told him what had happened, I couldn't help noticing how close we really were in the small space we had crammed into. In that moment as I looked back at him, I wanted nothing more than to embrace him and claim his lips with my own. I knew it was impossible, which hurt tremendously. 

I needed closure. In that moment I decided I had to tell him. After the concert, I knew I had to. I could only hope it would be the right decision.

 

A/N: Please don't be upset about the shortness or cliffhanger. A lot of them will probably be this way. But I hope I'm not disappointing anyone~! ^^ Please let me know how you liked it! Comment and subscribe! <3