Luk

Luk Crackship (Leo from VIXX and YoungGuk from B.A.P)

            Leo sat on the couch before silently flopping over, his head now resting in his lovers' lap.

            A large hand absentmindedly reached down to play with Leo's dark hair. "You're being abnormally cuddly."

            A slight huff was given in response to the observation as Leo closed his eyes, the fingers in his hair slowly relaxing him.

            Unsatisfied with the lack of response, Guk looked down at the stoic-faced man. Sure Leo was generally quiet and testy but he was never this quiet and he never willingly cuddled up like this for no reason. "Something wrong?" he asked, lightly brushing back the hair from Leo's forehead.

            Keeping his eyes shut, Leo shook his head slightly.

            Honestly, despite the shyness and moody nature, Leo could be annoyingly silent at times. "Fine. Be stubborn." Guk muttered, fixing his eyes back on the television screen.

            "Come lay down with me." Leo muttered softly, looking up at Guk's face with his usual stoic expression.

            For some reason Leo's uncharacteristic behavior was beginning to work on YoungGuk's nerves. "If you're tired go to bed. I want to finish watching this movie."

            Frowning, Leo got up and left the room, his face dark with unspoken anger.

            At the sudden absence of the other, Guk shot a sideways glance in Leo's direction in just enough time to see that all too familiar expression. With the sound of the bedroom door shutting, Guk sighed and rubbed at his tired eyes. He had been working too much lately with Japanese promotions and now B.A.P's Korean comeback to have the energy to deal with a fight. Resolving to let the other be, Guk fixed his eyes back on the movie.

            Several long moments ticked by before he threw his head back with a groan. It was bothering him too much. Clicking the television off, Guk stood and made his way to the bedroom, turning the lights off as he went.

            Guk was met with nothing but silence and darkness when he opened and closed the bedroom door. Feeling his way over to the bed, he climbed into his side before rolling onto his side so he was facing Leo's back.

            The two remained in silence, neither moving for several long moments before Guk sighed. "I can't fix anything if you don't tell me what's wrong." he muttered into the darkness, bending down to press his lips against Leo's .

            Leo tensed slightly at the unexpected touch but quickly relaxed. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." he muttered softly.

            Guk bit back an angry retort despite the lack of energy he had to be dealing with one of Leo's moods. Instead he slowly wrapped an arm around Leo's waist, burying his face into the back of his moody lovers' neck. "Come on we've been together long enough for me to know when something's bothering you. Is it because I went so long without texting you when we were in Japan? Look I'm sorry but we were really busy and I barely had time-"

            "Barely had time to what?" Leo cut in, pulling away from Guk and turning slightly to fix him with a furious glare. "Barely had time to simply send me a text to say you were okay?" he snapped. "I understand being busy. But to push yourself to the point where your health is affected. And then not even a word to tell me everything's okay?" Leo's anger ebbed away to make way for embarrassment as he his eyes turned downward. "I was worried." he muttered softly.

            Eyes wide, Guk listened in stunned shock as Leo began to express his true feelings. It took several seconds of silence for everything to sink in. "Leo I-" pushing himself up, Guk hovered over the other man, gently reaching out to make Leo look at him. For a moment Guk simply searched Leo's eyes with his sincerely apologetic ones. In one swift moment, Guk's lips were locked over Leo's in a deep kiss, his arms wrapping tightly around the other.

            Anger and worry momentarily forgotten, Leo kissed back, hugging his love tight.

            When Guk pulled back for air, he panted apologies into Leo's ear as he placed kissed along his jaw and neck.

            Seeing where this was heading, Leo lightly pushed against YoungGuk's chest. "It's okay...just...you should get some rest."

            Guk pulled back to look Leo in the eyes. "Punishing me by not putting out?" he teased.

            Leo's cheeks tinged red as his eyes grew wide. "Y-yah!" Shoving more forcefully on Guk's chest, he rolled over onto his side, turning away from the figure hovering over him.

            Giving a chuckle, Guk settled down beside Leo, draping an arm across his waist as he closed his eyes. "We'll see how long you can last without it." he teased in a sleepy voice.

            "Go to sleep." came the curt reply.

            "I love you."

            A soft sigh was Guk's response.

            Several moments later, the arm across Leo's waist grew heavy as the breathing against his neck slowed.

            "I love you too."