Chapters 2

vengeance

in mr. kim office

what dad called? hyun joong asked and sat in one chair

This is the complete information about the girl we talked about, I hope you were quicker to approach it. mr. Kim said, and gives a file to hyun joong.

okay, so this is only for the father called? hyun joong sigh

hyun joong I hope you get it right. mr. kim warned.

okay, I've been told this is not a difficult job dad. hyun joong said as he left the room.

------------------------------------

At the seoul hospital

So min was clearing the goods , because it is already at 13.00 and the time he comes home . In addition he had an appointment to have lunch with min young . Suddenly someone knocked on the door and said excuse me doctor , someone is waiting for you . Thinking that his friend So min said well please say to wait a few minutes longer .

On the other hand hyun joong is waiting in the hospital lobby , many nurses are noticed and fascinated him , but this was not strange for hyun joong . Suddenly, a nurse approached him and said that dr . So min was about to meet him .

So min out of the room with a cheerful face because she thought her friend had to pick him up for lunch. But when they arrive at the hospital lobby min young so min did not find his friend . Then he asked the nurse where someone who wants to see him again? Then the nurse said the doctor over there and pointed to one of the men with sunglasses sitting on a chair hospital lobby .

So min is getting confused and approached the man and asked . Excuse me sir , are you looking for me ? So min asked politely .

Hyun Joong who was sitting , then facing the sound source . Hyun Joong transfixed for a moment to see someone who is in front of him .

-----------------------------------

thanks for all comments ^ ^ 
and once again I'm sorry for my language deficiencies used