Tag

Tag - Myungsoo

Today was the day, the day that he would finally have the courage.
Knocking on your door, his heart raced as he bounced on his toes as he waited for you to open the door to him.

"Annyeong Myungsoo!" You opened the door quickly as you beamed at him. He smiled brightly as he saw you. "What are we doing for our date today?"

"You will just have to see." He gently took your hand in his as he walked quickly down the hall and out the doors until the sun hit his skin. Looking up at the sky, he knew that today was going to be perfect and the weather was agreeing with him. Trotting up next to him he pulled you faster and faster as you both were running down the street dodging people happily as you just giggled and laughed as you were being pulled by Myungsoo.

Myungsoo slowed down once he got to a sandy, yet deserted place. Looking out to the brush and the sand that looked so soft to the touch. Rocks poked out of the ground as you couldn’t see any water in sight.

"What are we doing here?" You looked up at him as he just had this bright smile plastered on his face.

"I just wanted to play a game with you." He let his hand drop from yours as you furrowed your eyebrows together in confusion. "It will be fun I promise." He pet your hair gently before tapping your shoulder with his hand.

"Tag you’re it!" He called before sprinting off into the distance, a happy yet surprised expression landed on your face as you took off running.

Looking over his shoulder, he saw you run after him. Quickening his pace he turned and ran around you as you slipped with the soft sand. Falling on your knees, Myungsoo watched you as you got up and ran after him with more determination than you had before. He slipped on the sand too as he quickly got to his feet and you had hit him on his shoulder as he got up and smiled.

"You’re it!" You ran quickly as he brushed his arms off from the sand before running quickly after you. Both of you tagged each other back and forth for quite some time.

With it being your turn again, you chased after the dirt covered Myungsoo as you were covered in dirt too. Suddenly he slowed down and turned around and held out his arms with a big smile on his face. With no time to slow down you ran into Myungsoo as he took a few steps back to balance the both of you as his arms hugged you tightly.

Looking down at you, your head was in his chest as your hands gently moved on his chest as you looked up at him.

"S-Sorry." You stuttered as you tried to move out of his grip but he was too strong and just held you close to him.

"It is ok." He said as he couldn’t form those three words. Letting his grip falter from you, you escaped from his arms. Running after you he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back to him as his arms held you tightly.

"I love you." He gently whispered in your ear as you squirmed in his arms.

"No you don’t" You giggled as he just held you tighter and began to tickle your sides.

"I love you." Myungsoo said with a bright smile and a giggle lining his words rested his head against yours.

Finally getting out of his grip, you knew that you were it. So he quickly ran over a berm and lost his balance but spun his arms around and caught it as he went down the hill. Following him, you weren’t so smart and tripped in the deep sand and began to fall. Bracing yourself to hit the sand again, you felt a sandy shirt and a warm body as your arms wrapped around something.

"Be more careful ______. I love you." He stared off dreamily in your eyes as you bowed your head and chewed on your lip as you felt his hand gently rub against your back.

"I-I didn’t mean to fall into you. Did I hurt you?" Taking another chance you looked up at him as he shook his head gently at you but his eyes still stayed in the warm, loving manner as his three words stuck in your heart and in your head.

Feeling your cheeks begin to heat up, he gently tucked some of your hair behind your ear before brushing off some sand from your cheek as he smiled and kissed your cheek gently. Pulling you against him, your head rested on his shoulder as you gently played with his shirt. Brushing off the grains of sand and then letting your fingers wrap themselves around the fabric, his hands gently your shirt as he just closed his eyes and smiled, happy that he was finally able to say those three words to you.

"Myungsoo…" You whispered since you were close to his ear.

"Mmmmmm?" He gently swayed with you from side to side as you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

"I-I love you too." Once you said the same three words, you burried your head into his shoulder as you heard him chuckle and bring you closer to him as his body was flush against yours. Lifting up his hand, he gently your hair as he held the back of your head sweetly. Pulling away to look at you. He gently tipped your head down and closed his eyes as he slowly moved in and pressed his lips against your warm forehead. Once he pulled away from the sweet kiss, he rested his forehead against yours as his eyes captured yours.

"You’re it."