Dashing

The Kingdom

Byungjoo have been always the special one. He used to have gray hair since he remembered himself, which was putting him in the center everywhere he went - and his family didn’t like it. They are a noble family of strong and smart Knights, nothing can raise above them!
Untill that day he visioned his father’s death.
He was only 10 years old, and he was sitting with his family for dinner, staring blankly at his plate - colors started to mix, voices he never heard was echoing in his head, sharp pain digging through his mind while a horrifying picture revealed to him - his father, lying lifeless to the foot of the stairs - and then he lost consciousness.
He woke up few hours later, lying on his own bed, and a made rested a cold, wet fabric on his forhead.
“You fainted, sir. Are you feeling well now?” She asked softly, brushing her hand over the heated face of Byungjoo.
“My father! Where is my father?!” He pushed her hand away, jump of bed and ran to the main hall, ignoring his made’s shouts.
He saw his father dying, he had to help him! He had to stop it! He had to… but there he was, sitting on the fancy couch and holding a glass of wine, talking to whoever was present.
A relief.
For now.
It hadn’t been a week after he saw the same picture, but this time it wasn’t a painful picture in his mind - it was real. One of the servents pushed him down the stairs after he refused to pay him before the end of the month.

Everything in this city is corrupted, wrong and mostly bizzare. Until he was 18 and had been excepted to the WLU, he managed to control his visions once in a while, and the sharp pain that used to steel his consciousness is long gone - not once he prevented disasters from happenning, whether it’s family issues or friends’ problems. He thought he can make this city into a better place, a place where Lions doesn’t have to fear from walking innocently down the street. No one should feel the pain he felt when he lost his father that day, noting himself everyday he could prevent it...
He has the power to do so, but he doesn’t have the power to overthrow his main obstacle - the Dragons.

“Byungjoo-ah!” Hansol called him from the end of the hallway, waving dorkly with a smile spreaded on his face. Byungjoo smiled back, and approached the petite Wizard.
“Are you ready for this weekly gathering?” Hansol asked, fixing his hair that covered his sight.
“I’m not going to give up this mutiny thing, you know.”
“Listen Byungjoo, I don’t think there is any way that the Dragons will support your vision, they’re too confident about their actions right now.”
“I truely believe something horrible is about to happen.”
“I know, and I trust you, but mainly I trust the Dragons. If they think it is pointless, then I guess it is.” Hansol hated to defend the Dragons, but something inside him was desparate to make Byungjoo let go of it - nothing will happen, the Lions are being controled more then ever!
“I know you’re trying to prevent me from embarrassing myself, but I don’t need it. I can handle it myself.”
“Please, don’t make them hate you more then they already do. Last week you were lucky for not being punched by Dragon Jonghyun.”
With Byungjoo’s sigh, more and more Wizards gathered in the main hallway, and Hansol gestured his friend to enter the auditorium.

 

* * * * *

The gathering started off normally when Hansol banged his hammer on the table. The proposal for the taxes’ raise is being re-formulate at the moment by Hansol, taking notes and improvments from the Council members.
“We need to discuss now about the implementation itself.” Sehyuk anounced, sitting in the middle of the bejewled table, Sangdo and Hansol are by his sides.
“I already wrote down the Knights who volunteered to perform the new collecting - Lee Hyori, Bang Yongguk and Kim Seokjin. We need one more Knight to lead the collecting deputation to the Eastern district.” Hansol spoke, his eyes running over his hand-written sheets.
“We can ask Choi.” Kibum suggested. “Is he still working for the Council?”
“Choi Seunghyun retired 3 months ago, Wizard Kibum.” Alexander answered, thinking about another option.
“I think Byun Baekyun will be prefect for this job.” Sehyuk seggested. He knew Baekhyun was already a Royal Knight, but he trusted his actions - he had no mercy, almost like himself.
“But Dragon Sehyuk,” Hansol protested. “Baekhyun is already a Royal Knight and he leads the deputations to all the districts in attempt to arrest the criminals. I don’t think he has the time to-”
“I want Baekhyun in, and he will be in, understood?” Sehyuk interrupted Hansol’s saying, as his hand hurled against the table.
“Then Byun Baekhyun it is…” Hansol breathed out, writing the Royal Knight’s name in cursive scripts on the parchment. He rolled it and sealed it with a silk thread, passing it to one of the Knights who was standing near the stage. He grabbed it and exited the auditorium, and Hansol knew that now Baekhyun will be informed - and then ride to the volunteered Knight’s mansions to inform
them, for all that he is a Royal Knight, eventually.

The audiotorium was filled with talking and whispering, Wizards arguing or talking quietly to each other, as the Dragons and Hansol went over other deocuments the head of the Council have written for this gathering. Byungjoo was sitting in the front row, 5 seats from the left edge. All he needed to do is looking straight forward to meet Hansol’s expression, that signed him ‘don’t do it’.
Byungjoo brushed his tongue against his teeth, inhaling deeply and then shooting his hand up, in attempt to draw the present’s attention. Sehyuk noticed, and shot him his famous death glare - but the Wizard stayed still, trying to pierce Sehyuk’s expression with his own.
“Wizard Byungjoo, is there somthing you want to share with us?” Sehyuk said with a soft voice, though the gray haired boy noticed his stern gaze didn’t fit his tone.
“I would like to ask the Council to cease the taxes’ raise.” His face was sealed, and all the men and women inside the aufitorium looked at his poker-face.
“And what makes you request such thing?” Sehyuk tried to remain calm, as Hansol gulped, nibbling his buttom lip.
“Like I said last week, there is a mutiny approaching soon. The raise will only expedite it.”
“Application overruled.”
“You don’t understand Dragon Sehyuk!” Byungjoo now rose from his seat. standing tall on the ancient floor. “You will doom Canibus, and your future as an emperor!” The Dragons were surprised by the Wizard’s respond, he have never stood like that for his opinions.
“Spare me, Wizard. I don’t need you to preach me.”
“I know you usually don’t listen to me, but please, just this time-”
“Wizard Byungjoo!” Sehyuk yelled and rose from his seat as well, leaning onto the bejeweled table, his eyes digging an invisible hole through Byungjoo’s head. “One more word about this mutiny and you will be deported from Canibus when each organ of you will be send to a different direction! Am I clear enough!?
Byungjoo didn’t respond. He kept standing and glanced to his friend who was sitting wilted next to the Dragon, biting his lips from the inside. Byungjoo sat back slowly, not lifting his stare in case he will meet Sehyuk’s glare again and melt into water or something. While trying to avoid Sehyuk, he then noticed a Dragon he have never noticed before - Sangdo. The young ruler was sitting to his brother’s right, eyes wide open as his mouth, a hand reaching to his lips in attempt to cover it. Dragon Sangdo was always so quiet… He never bothered his Dragons’ mates during the Council gatherings, and he assumed he did the same during the Dragons’ sessions in the Elite Room.
There was something very suspicious in Sangdo’s behaviour in Byungjoo’s opinion - It’s like he didn’t want to rule, or at least be cruel as his family members. He never suggested anything, and always stared down at his notes, and spoke only when Sehyuk was asking for his thoughts - which hardly happens anyway.

All the Council members started to leave the auditorium, sending glances over the gray haired Wizard, who walked slowly behind them. On the stage, the Dragons only started to get up from their chairs and collecting their documents, along with Hansol and Hojoon, who was suppose to get the copies into the archives as he always does.
“Sehyuk.” Sangdo stood behind his brother, who looked down on the papers infront of him, not replying. “Sehyuk.” He repeated.
“When you’ll address me properly, I will answer you.” The older said, still not lifting his stare off the papers.
Dragon Sehyuk…” Sangdo breathed out along with a sigh, watching his brother turning around to face him as he leaned on the table.
“I have been thinking…” He cleared his throat. “Why don’t we take notice to Wizard Byungjoo’s saying? I don’t see the problem of listening to him this time.” His voice half-shaked, looking carefully into Sehyuk’s eyes. His brain screamed inside him to look away, to say ‘never mind’ and exit right away - but he couldn’t do any of it.
“Hansol, Hojoon, may you please excuse us?” Sehyuk asked, glancing at two Wizards and them at the door. They looked at each other and then bowed, taking all the papers they could with them. The door slammed closed, leaving the 5 Dragons by themselves.
“Ask me again.”
“Ha..?” Sangdo was confused by the request.
“Ask me again, please.”
“Dragon Sehyuk… Why don’t we take notice to Wizard Byungjoo’s saying?”
Sangdo watched Sehyuk chuckle, closing his eyes and looking down with a smirk.
“We don’t take orders from Wizards, my dear brother. As we see - and as we discussed about it earlier this morning - his ‘visions’ are, how to say, foolish. The possibilty of a mutiny does not exist, you have seen the reports yourself.”
“Yes I have, but would it be that awful just to listen to him this time? What damage can it cause?”
“You spoke more then 10 words in a row, Sangdo! I’m impressed!” Sehyuk clapped his hands slowly, his smirk disipating. The other Dragons looked away, like they didn’t want to witness the ‘argue’.
“And as for your question, I have told you before - We don’t take orders from Wizards.”
“It’s not really answering my question.”
“You are a Dragon, Sangdo. Start think like one and maybe one day you’ll realize what your position requires. We are not playing with rag dolls, this is not about helping the citizens. Are you forgetting what are we here for? We are here to ensure our position as emperors, to admonish everyone that we are here to stay - and nothing can be comapred to us. I don’t trust Byungjoo, namely I don’t trust his visions or anything else he claims to be.”
“Correct me if I’m wrong, but you are actually saying you will not try to prevent a future mutiny because you don’t like Byungjoo?”
“It’s not about liking anyone. It’s about us. You. Me. The Dragons. The royal family. The entire high-classed society of Irascibillem!” He banged his hand onto the table, furrowing his brow, getting sick and tired of Sangdo’s incomprehension. “I will not revoke the raise, and I will make sure Byungjoo can witness in his own eyes how the Dragons truely rule this city!” Sangdo drew back as his brother stepped closer to him, digging into his eyes and clenching his fists into tensed balls of muscles.
“Am I clear enough, Dragon Sangdo?” He whispered, still staring at Sangdo’s vigilant expression. With a wave of his cloak, Sehyuk backed away and turned to the door, opening it and stepping outside, fast as a hunter who’s chasing the deer.
Sangdo didn’t know yet who was the deer - him, or Canibus.
 

* * * * *

Sangwon hated being a Lion. He was disgusted by his thought of being a part of a family of Knights or Wizards, not speaking of the royal family - but the life of a Lion was unbareable. He was only 16 and already witnessed people being taken by force in the middle of the day, orphans being craving for food all over his district, and on top of all that - the mutiny last year. He was not part of it of course, although he wanted so bad to go after his father and brother into the Middle Level and fight those ‘royal-despicable-Dragons’, as his mother used to call them. Only the results of the Southern district’s dash was shown to him that night…
People carrying their dead loved ones, screaming mothers who cried for their lost, and his brother - the one he used to admire the most - been thrown down by a Knight in the middle of the street, caughing blood and covering his noticaeble woundes with his shaking dirty hands. All he could do was to run to him, lean over and grip his brother’s sore body as he was trying to get him back into the house - already hearing more Knights approaching from a distance.

“Where are mom and dad?” he asked right before Dongsung collapsed as they went through the door’s rim.

Only the next day, when Dongsung regained consciousness, he told him what happened. He tried to avoid from specifying as he told how one tall, skinny male with black hair and a smile from the abyss dragged their parents away along with some other Lions, knowing he won’t see them ever again.
When Dongsung rejoined the underground, Sangwon thought it will be his time to shine - he can be a part of it, he is old enough, isn’t he? His brother didn’t think so. Ever since Dongsung took the underground’s leadership, replacing his father, Sangwon was forbidden by him to have any contact to their plans, missions or actions. Dongsung’s excuses was never good enough, and Sangwon really believes he can help and be an outstanding rebel almost like his brother - maybe even like his parents.

Like any other day, the low sound of the bells that anounced the closing, was heard all over Canibus. The last of the Knights rushed into the Middle Level as the Lions went back to their homes.
A deafening silence covered Canibus along with a layer of muffled noises.
“I need to go now, it might take a little longer than usual, so I’ll be late.” Dongsung said as he walked towards the door, patting Sangwon’s hair and finally stepping out of the house into the street.
The young Lion kept standing infront of the door, waiting for the long seconds to pass untill he pulled the door open slightly. His head turned to the left, then to the right - noticing his brother’s figure distancing, and he felt the cold air breathing on the back of his neck.
As he nibbled his buttom lip, Sangwon exited slowly through the door, closing is softly until he heard a click - he had to hurry so he won’t lose Dongsung’s location.
After walking for a while, still shadowing his brother without him to know about it, Sangwon watched Dongsung opening some kind of a gate, which was part of a medium fence. On the fence, many signs of ‘keep out’ and ‘danger’ were spreaded all over the surface of it. He gulped, and followed his older brother’s steps.
A huge bulding sprung up infront of him - a factory. He heard some footstep approaching the gate behind him as well and he ran to the left side of the building, bending down on his knees as his back leaned backwards on the moldy brick wall, his chest raising up and down with dread, parhaps someone will recognize him and inform Dongsung.
Long minutes past, and Sangwon perceived that no one else is about to come, and he crawled on the gravel ground beneath him towards one of the broken window. He peered inside, his eyes resting on a few familliar faces he knew such as Hyunho and Chaerin, and finally his brother - standing infront all of the Lions with some sheets in his hands.

“I need you to be quiet, please. Finally, I have some good news.” Dongsung said, putting down the sheets on the nearest table.
“Two days ago, Yoonchul have informed me that he might have found a loophole through the walls of the Upper Level.” He paused, letting the audience’s gasps disipate. “As I already told you last week and even 3 days ago, the garden of the household is being watched only by one guarding tower. The tower’s guards uses some kind of a lantern to observe the wall and the garden itself. Yoonchul spotted along with Taeyang a ‘dead zone’ - when the lantern passes over the monument, the entire wall behind is completly out the tower’s sight. Yesterday Yoonchul checked the outer side of the wall, and it is sattled behind the meat market of the Middle Level. during day-time him and Taeyang have managed to hatch some of the bricks, and created a pass through it. It is still too small for a whole squad to get in there, and there is still a lot of work ahead.”
“What are you planning to do with this pass? You said that a squad can't pass through it…” Someone asked.
“I was thinking that after Yoonchul will complete the 1st step with me tonight, I will be able to sneak some of you in soon, in attempt to sattle inside before the actual attack.”
“But wait…” Chaerin stared confused at the tall Lion. “What is the 1st step, exactly?”
“I’m going to get into the Wizards Law University.”
Dongsung’s words echoed in Sangwon’s mind, washing down his body and a shiver went through his spine. His brother? A Wizard? what the hell is he talking about? Why would he try to do such thing?
“The WLU?! Are you insane?!” Chaerin shrieked as she stood up, looking at the man infront of her with wide eyes. Hyunho pulled her wrist and forced her to sit back down, caressing her arm in attempt to calm her flushed cheeks.
“I know it sounds pretty much crazy, but the only way to actually make this work is to gain their trust. Breaking in or being a servent will not do… No offense, Taeyang.”
“None taken.” An unfamilliar voice was heard, and Sangwon didn’t recognized the short dimpled man who responded. There was a lot going on there then he thought.
“Yoonchul will provide me access into the Middle Level through a breach next to the Lee’s mansion, and together we will enter into the Upper Level. Taeyang, did you informed Hojoon to place the documents needed in a box on the balcony?”
“Yes, I made sure he did that right after today’s Council gathering.”
“Excellent! In few hours Yoonchul will come here, so untill then we can work on the future dash from the outside.”
“Are you sure you don’t need any other help in the 1st stage?” Hyunho asked.
“Don’t worry about it, it is already sattled. Your part in the 2nd and 3rd stages are much more critical right now. After the 1st step is completed everything should work more easily”

With this statement, Sangwon sprinted out of the factory’s area. He knew what breach his brother was talking about - they used to play at the foothills of the Middle Level, right under Lee’s mansion - Dongsung knew the place well, but so as Sangwon.
From shadow to shadow, he ran through the alleys of his district, aiming to the place without looking back. He wasn’t sure what he was doing - a part of him wanted to prove Dongsung that he is useful, smart and nimble, a rebel just like
he is! Although, the other part of him screamed inside his head that he should do it not just for himself - for his district. For the Lions. For Canibus. He knew if he will succeed, the preparation for the rebellion will start off officialy - making them getting closer and closer to victory.
Victory against the Dragons.

Passing through the breach was the simple part of Sangwon’s little journey. As he rolled over the soft soil of the Middle Level, looking around. He was there only once, when his mother took him to the market to buy a specific ingredients for their annual family ‘celebration’. Only after he passed the Lee’s mansion, he realized he had no clue where is this “meat market” Dongsung was talking about. He remembered only few details from the sketches he was looking at last week, but he saw no document of a meat market. He started to memorize the sketches once again - as he was leaning his back on a fancy carriage that parked on the street, sweating from stress and fright.
He knew the monument is located on the northeastern side of the Upper Level inside the garden, which mean he must find his direction and keep walking northeast until he found that meat market. He also knew the Lee’s mansion was built right on the edge of the Middle Level, on it’s southeastern outskirts.
Sangwon started to calculate the distance - the radius between the Upper Level’s walls and the Middle Level’s gate to the Lion’s districts was 2 kilometeres, maybe a tad more, which means that he has at least 4 kilometeres to pass until he will get where aimed to.
The boy moved away from the carriage, trying to defiled between the people who still wandered around - Knights were actually allowed to be out of their houses after the bell rang.
Adrenalin floating in his veins, sweat coating his forhead making his hair strings stick onto it and his lips shivered, not sure if because of the cold air that started to take over Canibus or out of fear.

The mansions’ part of the Middle Level was behind him, he assumed, as he entered a lifeless path. Signs and ads that directed to different place covered the place, wiggling against their poles as a blow of wind brushed against them. He swallowed hard against his sore throat - the fact that he is by himself inside the Middle Level, the home of the evil Knights, striked him only then. This part of Canibus wasn’t documented in the sketches either, but he guessed that it might be the industrial area - were the factories and stores are placed. Sangwon stopped under one of the poles, looking up in attempt to find any clue about the meat market - but nothing. He kept walking in the shadows of the building, squatting once in a while when he heard or saw someone coming.
His jaw dropped when he could finally see the wall - standing firm and still, rising into the sky as if it has no end. Swallowing hard again, He found the wall, now he needed to find that market.
Being so close to the home of the Dragons terrified him - he was shocked by himself he could still walk, or breathe properly. His thoughts wandered away, a picture of the 5 Dragons sitting on their thrones, wearing their silky expensive outfits bustled in his mind - then he thought about Dongsung, Hyunho, and his other fellow Lions… And then he remembered a sight he never even saw, a sight he could build inside his mind from his brother’s description only - a thin, tall black haired Knight dragging his parents away, as they yelled Dongsung to take of him - and to win for them.
Sangwon’s nose twitched all of the sudden, noticing the rotten disgusting smell that took over the fresh scent of the Middle Level. With a short glance, he saw one sign that made him smile under his hands that covered his nose - “Woo’s Butcher Shop - Eastern Branch”.

All he had to do now is to find the loophole Yoonchul and the new guy breached, and get to the documents Dongsung needed.
Long minutes passed before he could even get close enough to the wall to observe it’s surface - nothing. Was Dongsung wrong? Maybe he lied? Sangwon brushed his palm against the firm cold wall, walking across it - letting his hand collect the dust and sand that piled up on it over the years.
The entire surface was clear - no boxes nor bushes that might covered it from anyone who passed by.
The boy noticed a rag laying down the ground, right next to the wall itself. It was a very unusual sight, as if the entire side of this wall was completely clear from objects. Sangwon lifted the rag, expecting to find some kind of a secret path right into the Dragons’ household - be there was nothing under it. Probably just a coincidence.
But wait.
Between the heavy medium brick and the ground itself - he could notice a thick line - much different from the blurred dividing line that probably circled the entire wall.
Could it possibly..?
He crouched near the brick, placing his dirty-nailed fingers on each side of it, and started pulling. And pulling. And pulling. He gave one last pull upwards. As he felt the brick sliding past it’s niche, which allowed him a better grip on it; the brick was finally out - laying infront of him, heavy, firm and adamant. He bent down even more, looking into the hole that the massive stone created. All he could think at the moment was how the hell was Dongsung suppose to pass through this? His broad shoulders will never fit. Thanking for the first time for being a late bloomer, he crammed himself into it, sending his hand to the front, seeking for the exit. His right hand gripped into some kind of a plant, and his left hand tightened on the edges of the the inner wall - and he pulled himself out.

Grass.
the first thing he noticed was the soft grass he lied on, looking up to the sky, smirking to the moon that cruised between the stars - the moon that was now on the left side of the wall, for him.
flipping himself, Sangwon made his way by crawling towrds the monument that rose above him, not really paying attention to the statue.
‘when the lantern passes over the monument, the entire wall behind is completly out of the tower’s sight.’
His head peered from the left side of the statue, looking around - and then pulling away the second a beam blinded him. The boy layed back, and counted the seconds until the beam striked again - 11 seconds. He has only 11 seconds to at least reach the wide marbled balcony that was located 60 meters to his south.
Just to the balcony. Just all the way to the balcony. It doesn’t have to be so hard, right? He ran longer distances in the past with less time - but now he was accompanied with fear, fright, dread - Terror. He can get caught. He can get killed. He can fail. He can-
‘After the 1st step is completed everything should work more easily’
No. he can’t retreat, not right now. Not when the rebellion’s fate is rested on his own shoulders - even if his Lions’ mates don’t know it.
The beam striked the monument again, and Sangwon counted, in rhythm to his breath. The lantern ran over the monument one more time - and Sangwon dashed into the garden, making his way through bushes he didn’t even notice were there, holding back grunts from the pain as it’s thornes tore through his colthes.
His foot suddenly stepped onto a solid ground - and he rolled down on it, the steady marbled floor surprised him. He got there a little faster then he thought. He crawled on the floor silently, his elbows shivering under the cold touch of it - his breath leaving humid marks on the pure white plane.
He remembered Dongsung was talking about some Hojoon leaving a box of documents on the balcony. Where the hell is it? How does it look? Is it locked? Is it hidden? He regreted for not staying a little bit more to hear more details about it.

On the balcony, there were lots of polished furniture, black and white. Used glasses of wine were placed on top of a crystal table, and Sangwon was fascinated by it’s quality - not something he ever saw before. Shaking his head, he cleared his head from irrelevant thoughts.
The box. where the hell is the elusive box Dongsung mentioned.
 

* * * * *

“Yoonchul is here, get Dongsung.” Hyunho told Taeyang as he was leading Yoonchul into the factory. The smaller man nodded and half-ran to Dongsung’s direction.
Yoonchul entered the building, wearing dark clothes, more simple then his usual type clothes - no decorations or brackets on them now.
“I’m sorry I’m late, I know it’s already midnight.”
“It doesn’t matter. Let’s get it started before the dawn.” Dongsung was dissapointed of himself that he couldn’t tell Sangwon that he won’t be home for the night instead of telling he will be late - the last thing he wanted was to worry the boy.
Yoonchul was waiting for Dongsung to say his last farewell to Chaerin, who was looping her hands around his neck, forcing him to lean forward.
“Don’t do anything stupid, okay? Come back right away. Don’t even be afraid to admit you failed.”
“I’m not going to fail. Not this year.” He pulled away, sending her a light smile and then turned all at once to the entrance, where his tall Knight mate was waiting.
“Hey, what’s that?” Taeyang, who was standing next to the fence pointed out, furrowing his brows. “someone’s approching here, I think.”
“But everyone went back home…” Hyunho stepped towards the fence to get a better view.
“Well it is a person for sure.” Taeyang replied and earned a light smack from Hyunho on the back of his head.
“No , genious.”

“It’s probably someone who forgot here something. I’m leaving now, close after yo-”
“Umm, Dongsung…” Hyunho interrupted. “It’s not just someone...” He squinted his eyes to be positive he is not delusioning. “It’s Sangwon.”
Hyunho was pushed aside when Dongsung ran through the door, slamming the fence’s gate open, facing his limping brother who was covered with dust, sand, dirt and other kind of filth - his clothes were resting on his petite body, almost entirely torn. Sangwon looked up to his brother, his mouth falled wide open from exhaustion and his eyes half closed, small dark pupils peeked through tired eyelids. All Dongsung could do was stare with complete shock on the item his brother held tightly, pressing it to his chest - a box.
“You are in such big troubles, You don’t even know how much.” the older hissed, catching his sore brother that collapsed to his arms, smiling.
“I don’t care… I’m a rebel now. Like you. Like mom and dad.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people! WOW long chapter is long 0.0 sorry for that guys, I carried away~
Anyway! I’m planning so much more for the upcoming chapters! just wait and see ^^
Took an entire day to write this off… Lazy me.
I don’t know when would I update next time, hopefully next week *SIGH*

Now I’m off to bed, It is freakin 1:00 a.m here ~~
LOVE YOU
Sorry for any typos
peace out~

tumblr_n2lj3trFfv1t0lwiao2_500.gif