Surprise!!

Surprise

February 2, 11:30 pm
Kyuhyun is still awake, he is focused playing online games, despite of his excitement at his birthday.
He is too excited, he is sure everyone in his friends will greet him. Specially his KyuLine bestfriends and his loveable hyungs-- Ryeowook and Yesung.


February 3, 12:04 pm
Siwon was the first one to greet, he called Kyuhyun.
'Kyuhyun-ah. Happy birthday!',
"Thank you Siwon-hyung!", said Kyuhyun with a wide smile.
'Do not forget to treat me later, huh? Haha. okay I just called you to greet you so be grateful.'
"Tch. Whatever, hyung.."
'Haha.. Okay, so I'll hang now.. Bye Kyu~'
Kyuhyun ended the call. He sighed.


12:30 am
He received a few text messages. Mostly are greetings from his childhood friends. He waited the greetings from the closest people to his heart but they seem to be asleep at this hour. And Kyuhyun understands it. With that, he decided to just sleep and approach them tomorrow.


12:03 am, Ryeowook's house
-
To: Kyuhyun-ah
Msg: Happy birthday GameGyu.. :)
-
Ryeowook is suppose to press "send" button when he received a phone from Changmin.
-
Calling: Changmin-ah
Answer Decline
-
"Hmm? Hello Changmin-ah. Why did you called?"
'Ah. Good thing you're still awake, as I thought. By the way hyung, Uhm.. c-can you help us?'
"Eh? What do you mean?"
'Me, Minho and Jonghyun.. wants to surprise Kyuhyun-sama later. Is it okay.. for you to join us? Oh. I already told Yesung-hyung about this matter. Ah yeah.. Don't greet Kyuhyun yet, alright? I called you and Yesung-hyung because I know both of you are also close to him.. so that's why I've thought to let you two join us.'
"Ah.. yes, yes. Okay then, I'm in for a surprise party for Kyu. Thanks Changmin.."
'Okay then. See you later at school. Bye..'
"Yep, bye."
Ryeowook dropped the call and slept.


11:00 am
Kyuhyun wonders why he can't find his bestfriends. He didn't met them this day. He also tried to call them, text them.. but still no response from them.
He is all alone at the school garden, waiting for his next class at 11:30. Looking at the people walking through the corridor, he suddenly recognized Minho in the crowd.
Kyuhyun shouted with all his might, "Minho-yah!!! Minho!!!"
Minho stopped for a while as he heard that someone is calling him. He easily recognized the voice and started again to walk quickly.
"Hey!!! Choi Minho!", Kyuhyun gave up and pouted when the one he calling ignored him.
"Aish. I'm sure he heard me. What's wrong with them, seriously. It seems like they're hiding to me. Ah.. And where's Changmin and Jonghyun?", Kyuhyun mumbled, obviously frustrated.


11:05 am, school
Minho panted hard for he ran fast, when he arrived to Changmin and Jonghyun.
Jonghyun noticed Minho's extreme tiredness, "Why were you like that? Did something happened?"
"Kyuhyun-hyung, I guess he saw me walking at the corridor. Augh, he called me and I just ran fast, for he might catch me up", Minho answered, still panting hard.
"What? He must've thought that we went here on school today. Ah, I will call Ryeowook-hyung and Yesung-hyung for Plan B"
Luckily for that day, they are not classmates with Kyuhyun. Just a prefect timing for their plan.


3:00 pm, school
Kyuhyun came out of the room, he just finished his chemistry class.
"Happy Birthday, Kyuhyun-ah!", said the two voices in unison as their figures suddenly came closer to Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun smiled widely as they greeted him. He suddenly hugged them tight.
"Thanks Wookie-hyung, thanks Yeye-hyung! I thought you two forgot me as well..", Kyuhyun's bright smile suddenly gone as he said 'forgot me as well',
"Nah, why would we forget it?", Ryeowook said as he ruffled the maknae's hair.
"Sorry Kyu-ah, I'm kinda busy that I didn't got to greet you early", said Yesung.
Kyuhyun brought back his smile again.
"Ah, by the way guys.. have you both seen Minho, Changmin and Jonghyun this day?", asked Kyuhyun.
As the two heard Kyuhyun's question, they exchanged glances.
Yesung just took the initiative to answer, "Ah. No, Kyu.. Why?"
"It's strange that they haven't showed up to me this day.. Ah, nevermind."
While Yesung and Kyuhyun were talking, Ryeowook texted Changmin.
-
To: Changmin-ah
Msg: We are now with him.. what we'll do next?
-
From: Changmin-ah
Msg: Just take him wherever while we prepare for the surprise. I'll just text you if everything's done. :) Thanks again hyung..
-
"Do you guys want to go somewhere? My treat!", Kyuhyun asked as he grinned.
"Sure, Kyu..", Yesung answered.
"Fine, let's go!", said Ryeowook.



3:30 pm
Changmin, Jonghyun and Minho were at the cottage at the park near school, preparing for their surprise for Kyuhyun.
"Banner, check. Cake, check. Red wine, check. Balloons, check.", said Changmin as he check the things needed for the surprise.
"Birthday pop-up and candles.. we don't have any those yet..", reminded Jonghyun.
"Ah.. I'll just text Ryeowook to buy some.", said Changmin as he held out his phone.
-
To: Wookie-hyung
Msg: Can you buy birthday pop-ups and a candle? I'll just pay you later hyung ^^
-
Sent.

Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook were at the arcade, playing games. As usual, it was Kyuhyun's wish. Suddenly, Ryeowook felt his phone vibrates. He took out his phone and read Changmin's text.
"Guys, excuse me for a while," Ryeowook said and went not far enough from Kyuhyun and Yesung's place.
Kyuhyun suddenly sensed that there's something fishy going on when he noticed Ryeowook's actions. But he just ignore it and continue to play Tekken with Yesung.



5:00 pm
"Ah, I wanna go home. I'm so tired this day.."
Ryeowook and Yesung suddenly got a bit panic to what Kyuhyun is requested.
"N---no.. Don't go home yet Kyu! W-we'll bring you somewhere.. Somewhere not boring", suggested Yesung.
"Really? Where? Ah~ I'm hungry, but okay then. Let's go"
Ryeowook texted Changmin as they head to the park.



5:08 pm
"Guys! They're heading now here!!", Changmin exclaimed happily.
Minho and Jonghyun finished arranging the decorations. Changmin texted Ryeowook of how he and Yesung will bring Kyuhyun there.



5:25 pm
"Park? What are we doing here?", Kyuhyun asked as they arrived at the park's gate.
Yesung smiled while he is putting a blindfold around Kyuhyun.
"W-wait... what are you doing h--hyung?", Kyuhyun asked who is obviously a bit nervous right now.
"You will see..", Ryeowook whispered at Kyuhyun.
The two guided their dongsaeng's way as they go to where their friends are.



5:27 pm
The three successfully arrived at their destination.
There they was.. in a cottage, a mini-cottage to be exact, for them it was a prefect place to hang their own-made banner and some decorations. And there's the cake, and the candle's already lit up right before the three arrived.
"You may now remove your blindfold..", Yesung commanded.
As Kyuhyun removed his blindfold, he rubbed his eyes a bit before he opened them.
"Happy Birthday Kyuhyun-ah!!!", the five men greeted in unison.
The other was a bit shock with the five voices he heard. But then a wide smile grew on his face as he look at his bestfriends' faces.
"Hey!! You three bastards! How dare you all to hide from me! I thought you all already forgot this day. Ugh", Kyuhyun uttered jokingly with a wide smile.
He focused his look on Minho and pouted, "You! Choi Minho! How dare you to ignore me! I knew you've heard me!"
"Ah.. hahaha sorry Kyu-hyung.. but that was a part of our plan.. Sorry~", Minho rubbed his nape.
Kyuhyun just smiled and ruffled Minho's hair.
"And you Changmin the great.. and you Jonghyun! How dare you two to hide at me!",
Changmin started, "As what Minho said.."
Then continued by Jonghyun, "that was our plan.."
The six men laughed.
"And I didn't know you two are also involved here eh?", Kyuhyun said as he looked at his two favorite hyungs.
"Haha.. we've done it well, right?", asked Yesung with a chuckle.
"Whatever guys.. I--I don't know what to say.. I just----" Kyuhyun was successfully interrupted by Changmin.
"Enough with the drama Kyuhyun-nim, just blow the candle already!", said Changmin as he carry the plate of cake close enough to Kyuhyun to blow.
Kyuhyun blowed the candle.
"Thank you guys.. Being with you all is enough for me to------ Hey!! Minho-yah!!", Kyuhyun was interrupted again as Minho dipped his finger at the cake, and next dipped his finger at Kyuhyun's cheek.
"Hahaha!! Happy birthday hyung!", Minho said as he ran far enough from Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun also dipped his finger at the cake, then ran to Minho just to get his revenge.
The remaining four men just laughed at the scene.




END





(A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN-SSHI!! haha so... there it is. mehehe hope you'll love the birthday fic I've wrote for Kyu. :) thanks for reading ~

-chocoyuncake :)