1

There's a Kind of Love Called Letting Go.

"Hey Joo! I'll be going off first." Jooyoung looked up from the stack of papers on the table and nodded. 

"Alright. Be safe, Haneul." Jooyoung said and smiled as her treasurer left the room. Now, it was just Jooyoung, Chunji and Doryeong inside the student council room.

As soon as Haneul left the room, the secretary Chunji stood up from his place and walked over to Jooyoung before slinging an arm around her neck. 

"Yah~  Joo Joo~! Can't we leave now too?" He asked, whining to his best friend behaving completely unlike what most students think he was at school, someone completely suave. Jooyoung chuckled and flicked his forehead making him pout before returning to look at her stack of papers. 

"Uhm.. Jooyoung, you can leave with Chunji if you want, I can finish up all this paper work for you." Doryeong, the vice president offered and Jooyoung smiled sweetly at him before shaking her head. 

"That's-" She got cut off by Chunji. "QUITE WONDERFUL! C'MON JOOYOUNGGIE!" Chunji shouted and pulled her off her chair and grabbed her backpack along with his before slinging both bags over his shoulder and dragging her out of the student council room. 

"YAH! LEE CHUNJI1" Jooyoung yelled after getting pulled out of the room since she had been far too surprised to react. She yanked her hand away from his and turned to walk back to the student council room when he turned around and pulled her back into his hold. "Lee Chunji!" She shouted once more and this time, students around them turned to look at them in surprised. 

"Jooyoung-ah~ You promised me that you'll make me dinner tonight." He pouted and Jooyoung sighed.

"But  those paperwork.. I can't let Doryeong do them all by himself plus, they're due on Friday and it's already Wednesday!" Jooyoung told him with a sigh when he shook his head stubbornly. 

"Just bring them home. C'mon Jooyounggie~ It's rare that we get to spend time together." He told her and with that, she was defeated. 

"Alright, alright. Just let me go get my paper." Jooyoung said and ran back to the council room. 

----

To be continued...