Butterfly

Sulay's Loves Drabble

 

"Yi xing-ah"Joonmyeon call softly for the boy,the boy look at his direction humming softly"If you can choose,which animal do you want to be?"The boy look away,smile slowly forming on his his"I want to be a butterfly"Joonmyeon look at the boy"Why so?"Joonmyeon ask while making the boy sit on his laps"Because it can fly freely.Enjoying everything,not even caring if it not last long"Joonmyeon kiss boy's cheeks"But you last longer than the butterfly"The boy just smile"But they were prettier.When their wings are showing,they seems so proud"Yixing say"But you are prettier,you're gorgeos to me"Joonmyeon say as he kiss Yixing's lips.

 

Yixing move his hands to cup Joonmyeon and kiss Joonmeon lips"If only I could see you for one more time"He hug Joonmyeon as tears form on his eyes"Shhh,don't cry baby,it's okay"Joonmyeon says while rubbing Yixing's back."Even if you can't see me,you're still pecious to me.And I'll protect you,until my last breath"Yixing hugs Joonmyeon tighter"Thank you for loving me,Joonmyeon"Yixing says as he kiss Joonmyeon lips passionately.

 

Even if everyone keep saying bad things about Yixing,he don't care,cause for him Yixing is important.Without Yixing,his life would be a mess.Only Yixing know his secret and only he know Yixing's secret.And he has vowed to himself that he'll protect Yixing no matter what.Cause for him,even if Yixing is blind,he still love him with all might.

 


 

What the hell did I just write?This is a mess T_T