When I Missed You

I Missed You Dearly Baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

"Do you remember Junhyung? I heard he had finished his studies", he smiled. 'I coincidentally heard news about you, are you doing well?', he thought. Sipping the addictive mocha, breathing to the coffee scent makes him in dazed for a while. 
 

 

 

 

'I think I’m doing well. It’s a relief, I seem happy. I thought I’d still be struggling', he put down his little cup on its plate. Looking through the window. Snows fall lightly tonight. 'Feeling a bit lonely .. feel depressed', he could see a couple on the opposite side of the road.

 

 

 

'I kept wandering through past memories. The deeper the night grew, I needlessly got a bit sad', he frowned upon the thought. Looking away from the couple, he stared at his hands. He missed him. Maybe he didn't missed the person much. But he missed their memories.

 

 

 

'When I miss you, when I long for you even more ..', he get up from his seat and excuses himself from the cafe. The night would be a very lonely tonight. More lonely than the other night. Walking back to his home, washing up and finally settle down on bed.

 

 

 

'I blankly lay there. Eventually, not going to sleep', a sleepless night again. Looking at the clock on the wall. 3. 57 am. He is tired and sleepy but his eyes didn't let him sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter