one

You Are My Oppa

[A/N: Anything in italics is _______'s thoughts~ Thought you should know that. c:]


I sat there, in the plane, cramped, sitting by the window, yearning to just jump out of the plane for freedom.

 
 
"Hey, _______," Minjun, my brother, said. He lightly shook my shoulder.
"Mm?" I lazily turned to face him. He seriously needs to chill. He keeps calling my name every few minutes. Ugh~
Minjun took his phone and showed me his screen, "Do you like this picture," he slid his finger across the screen and revealed another picture, "Or this picture of me?" I took another look at the first and then the second, and chose the second one. "The first picture it is~" I glared at him and lightly punched his arm.
"_______, I know you feel claustrophobic at the moment. But, can you just liven up for now? We're almost in Seoul~ And I'm bored because you won't be all cheery and excited with me," Minjun pouted. "You aren't you at the moment," he slightly mumbled and looked through his phone. I eyed him, "How could I not be me?" 
 
 
Off the Plane
 
I quickly hopped off the plane, "Aigoo~ What a relief!" I took my time breathing the fresh air and looked around. Wow, everyone practically looks the same... I laughed to myself.
 
 
We were in the taxi, going to the house. 
 
"Minjun, do you remember our neighbors?" I asked.
He smiled, "Eung."
"Aigoo, such memories. I remember playing outside with them until it was dark." I laughed, mom wasn't really fond of them.
"Mom didn't like some of them. Like that one boy." He went into a thinking position, "Your best friend, right?"
I just smirked, "Neh~ He was such a bad kid."
I started rambling on about my memories, "All the kids in the neighborhood would team up, and then we ran and hid all over the place. We even played Cops and Robbers at night. And then when the ice cream truck came, I'd always ask for a simple chocolate ice cream with a cone and they'd always question me about it. I mean, it's my favorite, was it a problem? Oh~ and that one time I was trying to ride a big bike, well it was big when we were younger. Anyway, and I was riding it and I accidentally hit a parked car... Yeah, that was embarr--" Minjun cut me off, "Oh my god, I get it. I know practically every memory of yours since I witnessed almost all of them."
It was silent for some seconds. I suddenly jumped out of my seat and put my two hands over Minjun's shoulder.
"Do you think they're still there? What if they are? Wouldn't that just be great? I hope they haven't moved..." I went on continuously.
He pried my hands off of him, "Jeez, calm down. It's been years, so it's not certain that they'll all be there."
I slowly settled down and fiddled with my fingers, "You're right... But they all can't be gone either, right? So there's a huge chance Sunggyu will be there!"
"Yup!" He said, "But don't get your hopes up..." 
"I won't~ But I'll just be as positive as I am." 
 
 
Later, the driver dropped us off at the house.
 
Right when I got out of the car, I grinned from ear to ear and ran to the door. 
As I was running, Minjun was yelling at me. "Hey! ______, get back here! Help me get the luggages and stuff!"
I was trying to be like those people in movies who dramatically run to their door. But, I failed. I couldn't even open the door. I was struggling for about a minute or two.
I looked back at Minjun, "Yah! What's wrong with this door? It's all jacked up and !"
The door wouldn't even budge so I stopped trying. Mean door.
"Stupid, stupid, bad door..." I muttered and blew a raspberry.
Minjun called me over. Before going back to get my belongings, I kicked the door in frustration, "Stupid..." Another kick, "Door."
 
Once I got to the gate where my brother had left them, he started laughing at me.
"You're so silly, the door isn't broken or anything~ The keys are right here."
Minjun swung the keys in front of my face and ruffled my hair.
"Give me that!" I snatched it and ran to the door and unlocked it. 
My brother was yelling at me again from outside, "YAH! GET BACK HERE. GET YOUR THINGS! I'M NOT BRINGING YOUR STUFF INSIDE."
I looked through the window and shouted back at him, "Just put my stuff in the living room, I'll do the rest~"
 
Knowing my brother, he'd do it anyway. I started exploring the house. All I could think about were memories. Thinking about them even made me a bit teary. Honestly, I'm a cry baby and I cry easily. But I still wonder why when I get physically hurt I don't cry. Like, you know. Physically hurt as in, cuts, bruises, scrapes, etc.
"I wish grandpa was here..." I whispered.
I was startled when I heard my brother from behind, "Me too."
I heard him sigh as he also scanned through the house.
Suddenly, a question that has never been answered properly popped into my head.
This question, that I've desperately wanted to find out, kept bugging through my head.
I knew it wasn't a good time to bring it up... But like a big mouth I am, the sentence scurried out of my mouth, "Where's grandma?"
My blank expression was just as plain as my brother's. 
It wasn't a pleasant look. He finally answered, "I don't know." That answer, was just as plain and boring as his face. No offense.
I sighed and straightened myself up, "That's always the answer I get when I ask that question."
 
I walked away, not wanting to be awkward with my brother. I took my belongings and brought it upstairs, to my room. Wait... Which one's my room? I looked around the second floor. There's like, two rooms downstairs and three rooms upstairs. "MINJUN, WHICH ONE IS MY ROOM?!" Just as loud as I was, Minjun replied, "ANY ROOM BUT I GET THE BIGGEST ROOM." This kid, he's so greedy. I'll just take the biggest room to get back at his greediness~
I searched through the rooms again. I found the biggest room, but it had things in there. "Grandpa." I closed the door, not wanting to invade his privacy. Although he's not really here anymore.
 
I chose the second biggest room. It was plain and practically empty because no one slept here. There were only two beds, a desk, a mirror, and an oddly childish painting of a duck. Hm, seems familiar. I decided to unpack to get that over with. I was hanging my clothes but something caught my attention. On the wall of the closet was a drawing of Pororo. I smiled and remembered how Minjun secretly drew on the walls. "Ah, I see now. This was my and Minjun's room!" Why else would there be two beds, his cute duck painting, and a drawing on the wall? I continued what I started. The last thing I did was organize my desk. I settled my laptop onto the desk. Since everything was put where they belonged, I decided to bother my brother. I skipped out of my room to look at the other rooms, besides Grandpa's, to see which one Minjun chose. He wasn't anywhere up here. Oh, so he chose one of the rooms downstairs? I peeked downstairs before I walked down the steps. He's not in the living room? I silently walked down the stairs. I checked the kitchen, bathroom, and the two rooms.
"Where is he?" I whispered. I looked out the windows, not outside either.
I was beginning to panic, I was always afraid of being alone. Especially when my grandpa died, what if he haunts this house? I was walking around the living room, thinking of where he might have gone. "He could of been out at the grocery store, right? There's no food here, so~ Mm, I'll just go with that!" Trying to get rid of my current mood, I skipped to my room and my laptop. While I'm on my laptop, he'll be back home in no time, I thought. Since I'll be here in Korea from now on, I should act like a Korean!
 
"What do Koreans do on the internet? Me2day? Should I sign up for that?" I decided to sign up and edited my settings and all that.
"Okay, what else?" My head was blank, "What do Koreans do?"
I looked at my laptop screen, "K-Pop?" Yes, K-Pop.
K-Pop wasn't new to me. I mean, I'm Korean and most of my family listen to them. I only knew some. I started looking through live performances of MBLAQ, SNSD, T-ARA, SHINee, Infinite, and so on. i slowly started getting interested in Korean Music. I must admit, those K-Pop boys were very attractive. 
Suddenly, my ears perked up from the sound of a door opening. I peeked out at the hall. Oh no~, what if I see a ghost? If not a ghost, what if there's a robber? Some kind of intruder?! Instead, I saw Minjun, red-eyed, walking out of Grandpa's room. "So he was home all along. He was crying, wasn't he?" I whispered. I didn't want to bother him, so I went back inside of my room and continued to fangirl about those pretty boys.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


HERE'S THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER~ I'm sorry if you were looking forward to meeting Sunggyu on the first chapter. e__e Be patient, I mean, he might be in the second... third... fourth... or even the last chapter. c: Nah~, just kidding. But seriously, .__. I'm gonna get him to be in the second chapter. I'm planning on updating another chapter today. ;)
And I named her brother Minjun, so like, if you wanna know how he looks. Pretend he looks like Ulzzang Gwak Min Jun, LOL. 

OH, and Sunggyu's not gonna be the main guy of this story. Just saying, it's gonna be Sungyeol. /blows a raspberry/ It sounds like I'm revealing a lot already, I don't know. I talk a lot, okay. I'll stop talking.

Okay, wait. This is the important part...
 - Thank you for subscribing, commenting, reading, etc~ ♥
I love you guys, with all my hearteuu~ c':