[!!!]info

Charming Layout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INFORMATION BOARD i would like to give some extra infos for the new requesters or past requesters. 

` as i am busy with life, i will do your layout on thursday to saturday and will upload it all on sunday.

` the day of uploading and publishing the layout is different, i mean, i will upload only the layouts i am able to finish for the week and will upload the pending layouts on the upcoming sundays. therefore, i would like you to be patient.

` if you were to cancel your request, please inform me asap or within 24hours to 48 hours if you are requesting on Monday-Wednesday time. 

` comment when completing the request form is necessary, i say so. yes, i do accept your form via email. but that is me. what about my shop? my shop didn't get the notice, so it is the same as if i didn't get the notice of your request. so please comment. comment after pickup is also necessary. why? yes, i get that you probably have seen your request being uploaded and has taken the codes. but do you think i know the time you have taken the layout? no? so please...

`subscribing is mandatory if i may say so. yes, it is mandatory so despite that you have sent the form and commenting below, it doesn't matter to me unless you have subscribed as well, that is when i will regard your request as a true request. you may unsubscribe... lol, no you can't. but feel free to do so {especially to those who have requested} , your name will be blacklisted. not in the shop blac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter