I'll Disappear.

Those Three Magical Words
Please log in to read the full chapter
In Heaven - JYJ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZTDY0TXPeM&feature=related)     --------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     The next day after school, you and Minhyuk were walking alongside each other. The two of you were making small talk when Minhyuk brought up the mission. You froze.   “________... About the mission…” Minhyuk stopped, making eye contact with you, “I’m kind of… confused by it.”   You blinked at him, trying not to look sad. “…Okay.” You faked a smile, “I’ll tell you all that you need to know, so ask me anything.” You decided. Minhyuk warily nodded.   “Hey… I don’t understand. When I say those three words, what do you mean you’ll disappear?” He looked at you, truly interested.   “…Once you say those words… I’ll disappear from your life. I have no other choice but to leave you without a trace and move somewhere where you’ll never find me… although I’m not sure where.” You stared up at the sky. “You know, I’m not sure about the outcome of this mission since it’s my first time getting this kind of serious one.”   Minhyuk’s eyes looked empty, “B-But there must be a way! I don’t want you to leave…” You were surprised by his words. “You’ve… You’ve become someone important to me in my life…” He stared down at the floor.   Your heart thumped quickly in your chest as you gave him a sweet smile, “Minhyuk oppa, you must promise me something.”   Minhyuk looked up, staring at you through a gaze of affection. “Please promise me…
Please log in to read the full chapter