Broken Family

Those Three Magical Words
Please log in to read the full chapter
Obsession (AJ & Kiseop Duet) - U-Kiss (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO8wtjgpy7o)   RainyMood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco)   *Play both at the same time!* One of my favourite songs from U-Kiss' album! ^^      --------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     “…Minhyuk-sshi?” You said cautiously as you wrapped your arms around your legs.   “What?” Minhyuk turned to you with his usual expressionless eyes. You bit your lip, pondering over what you should say next. The two of you were sitting beside each other on the stair steps in the hospital building.   Minhyuk noticed your hesitation and sighed. “You… want to know what’s wrong with my mom, right?”  He gazed at you as you nodded sheepishly, “I don’t mean to pry, but…”   “No. It’s okay. After all, you’re not B-Bomb’s crazy stalker fan in reality, are you?” He attempted to make a joke. You smiled a little. Minhyuk took in a deep breath.   “…I guess… It all happened when I was ten.”   ---------------   “Umma! Appa!” Ten year old Minhyuk called, running back to his family’s house with a brilliant smile on his face.   No response came as Minhyuk poked his head inside the door. “Mom? Dad?” He entered the unusually quiet house—closing the door behind him. That’s when Minhyuk heard noises coming from the second floor. Silently, he crept up the stairs and peeked slightly through another door.   “Honey, please. Don’t do this!!” Minhyuk’s mother pleaded, grabbing onto his father’s arm. “Get off me, Jinae.” Minhyuk’s dad glared, heading towards the door. The ten year old boy’s eyes widened as he watched the scene. His dad had a luggage in his hands.   *…
Please log in to read the full chapter