Amnesia

The Master's Greatest Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years later, Gong Shil woke up in the hospital laying in a bed with a polka doted blanket. Her sister Gong Ri, sat next to her holding her hands,crying tears of joy.

''Gong Shil-ah... I am so glad you woke up, you don't know how much I was worried about you!''

She wiped her sister's tears.

''I am okay, don't worry too much.'' She responded, smiling.

Gong Ri left the room and walked down the stairs to give Gong Shil's husband a call.

''I have great news. Come to the hospital.''

As soon as he heard those words, he hit the pedal like a mad man. A few minutes later, he had parked his car, locked it up and opened the door in a hurry. Then he climbed the stairs all the way to the 10th floor faster than worldwide-known marathon runners.

''Where is she? Has she awakened?'' He said out of breath.

Gong Ri nodded and showed the way to the V.I.P room. He was so relieved to hear that. The husband opened the wooden door slowly. She noticed the man with a curious expression.

''Do you recognize me?'' He questionned.

She shook her head. He backed away slowly from her and talked to his sister.

''What is this... Did the doctor say anything about her mental condition?'' He furrowed his eyebrows slightely agape.

''My sister, no...Gong Shil has amnesia.'' She agonized.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter