Chapter 1

Taming on the stage

Hi everybody! I had finally finished my exams (at least I hope so, cause I have no idea if I passed today's exam and honestly saying I feel down all day because of that) and I found the time to update! Actually it was a bit difficult for I'm extremely tired and down today but I made it. I'll try to update my other stories as soon as possible as well. Now I hope you'll like the first chapter, enjoy! :)

P.S. Thanks for subscribing and upvoting!

***

“Center for pensioners?! Why?! Why it must be me?!”

“And me?! Restrooms?! It’s ing unfair, it was all Hyuk’s plan and yet he has the best penalty!”

Kyuhyun and Kangin kept shouting, cursing and insulting other boys for what had happened and what they had to do to make it up not caring about people passing by or Hyuk’s death glares.

“Shut up, punks! Maybe it was my plan but you had followed it consciously so stop ing offending me!” Yelled Hyukjae, completely furious. His authority over the others appeared when both boys just mumbled something and eventually stopped talking. It lasted only for few minutes however.

“They must have overrated the prize! How it is possible, we’ve only painted the school with graffiti!” Kyuhyun exclaimed making Yesung look at him pitifully.

“Yeah, we’ve only painted the whole school with ugly graffiti because none of you has talent to do it, we’ve only broken the glass in three windows and we’ve only demolished two classes. Way to go, Cho” he murmured earning glares from all three of the boys yet he didn’t see them, his eyes were glued to the ground, like always.

“You are creeper, Yesung” hissed Kangin.

“Yeah, complete creeper. I guess he’s happy about his community work in the zoo. Maybe he’ll find some turtle there, the only creature able to befriend him” spitted Kyuhyun looking distastefully at Yesung.

“I know of another guy who could befriend animals. Especially monkeys” Kangin said and both him and Kyuhyun guffawed loudly.

“Shut the up!” screamed the red-head threating the boys with his fist not making them stop laughing however.

“We’ll see if you’ll be laughing like this while doing your community service” Hyukjae mumbled and cursed again.

**

   „You must be ing kidding me!” Hyukjae murmured scanning a dark blue, ugly janitor outfit being currently held by the theatre’s director.

“I admit I like joking but in this situation I’m dead serious. You are here as a janitor and all of the janitors wear this outfit” the guy answered with serious expression though a ghost of amused smile wandered on his lips.

“I’m not a ing janitor!” Hyukjae shouted earning attention from persons passing by and the man only giggled making the red-head even more furious.

“You wouldn’t want me to report your behavior to your school now, would you?” he asked rising his brows a little. Hyuk huffed and without saying another word yanked the cloth from the man’s hands. He sent the director one last glare before storming off to the changing room.

It was late evening and the theatre stayed rather empty, all of the actors had already gone home and even the director was getting ready to leave as well. Besides Hyukjae and the porter downstairs there wasn’t anybody present in the building. Hyuk took the brush and furiously hit it on the ground not really gathering dust but making even bigger mess. He was cursing under his breath, talking profanities insulting every person who put him in this situation including his buddies but never himself. From time to time a loud snort or huff could be heard. Having gathered the dust from one room he took the mop and started cleaning the floor not caring that the water was spilling from the cloth and it was definitely too wet. All of the procedure repeated with other rooms on that floor followed by the halls. It was already midnight when he finally made it to the highest floor. He proceeded with his “cleaning” but couldn’t help wandering a little, looking at how the rooms looked like. There were many decorations, some of them nearly making him vomit with their sweetness, some he deemed quite bearable. On the hall there were also hung pictures of previous and current theatre members, among them portraits and group pictures which must have been taken either after or before the plays. He laughed from time to time looking at somehow funny clothes and make up they were wearing. Then he walked further and his eyes spotted a board with a big letters spelling “STUDENT INTERNS”, below them a few pictures of young boys and girls about his age. These included only portraits so Hyukjae thought they must be preparing for some plays for now, not have participated in any yet. His gaze fell on one of the boys smiling brightly and although Hyukjae deemed the grin cute, he wanted to smash it off of the guy’s face, he didn’t like people who smiled like this, he didn’t like smile at all.

“He’s quite handsome” he muttered however and came back to work. It wasn’t long before he’s heard a voice coming from one of the big rehearsal rooms. It was male voice, that was for sure and Hyukjae couldn’t help but found the voice nice. He shook his head but nonetheless, taken by curiosity, he followed the voice along with the mop and bucket filled with now-dirty water. The person seemed to be in the furthest room, the doors were opened and Hyuk immediately peeked inside. He saw only the boy’s back but he didn’t mind, he wanted to watch the guy for some time. It seemed quite weird to him because all of the actors already had left yet he stayed there and practiced till nighttime. The boy had dark brown hair which looked very soft, he was dressed in blue shirt and black tight jeans. Hyukjae’s eyes unintentionally fell to the other’s but having realized what is he doing he shook his head and nearly slapped his cheek. He abandoned the latter thought however for he didn’t want to get caught observing the man, he would turn out to be some creeper. Instead of the boy’s appearance Hyuk focused on his acting in which he found himself a bit enticed. The brunette was like in his own world, completely taken by his character and the play and although Hyukjae didn’t know him he was completely sure that the boy wasn’t himself at the moment, not in the slightest. Soon after he was standing there amazed not even thinking that he has never been interested in theatre, acting and all this stuff, actually he found it quite boring. But this guy made him feel something different, he was totally into the brunette’s act and he could tell – that boy was aspiring to be a phenomenal actor in the future. And he will be, Hyukjae thought. He was brutally woken up from his trance however when the boy suddenly turned around immediately spotting him. Hyukjae was so shocked that he instantly took a step back tripping over the bucket and falling to the ground with a loud thud and the water from the bucket slipping on his body.

“!” he cursed trying to get up and scrunching his face in disgust due to the dirty water on him. The grumpy and rude Hyukjae returned instanty.

“Oh my!” the brunette shouted and stormed out of the room. In a seconds he was kneeling by the red-hair’s side offering his hand to the other who just glared at him.

“Are you alright?” the boy asked concerned but Hyuk just slapped his hand away and quickly got up.

“Am I looking like I was alright?!” he questioned looking angrily at the confused boy “My whole uniform is wet. I’m ing wet with dirty water from the floors! And it’s all your fault!” he yelled shooting a yet another glare at the actor.

“I’m so sorry!” the brunette exclaimed “I’ll find you another uniform, don’t worry!” he tried but the red-head just snorted.

“No need, I’m leaving anyway. You can go back to your pitiful acting” he looked down. He couldn’t possibly admit that he was amazed by the boy’s acting when he felt like kicking the hell out of him for contributing to Hyukjae’s embarrassment. He caught the latter blinking confusedly and a little sadly at him however. Yet the boy ignored the insult and smiled again trying yet another time to greet the other and maybe compensate him for what had happened. He offered his hand afresh.

“Anyway, I’m Donghae” he smiled his infamous toothless smile and the red-head almost shook his hand and returned the gesture. Almost. Instead he stared at the brunette like the boy was retarded, then his gaze fell to the latter’s hand still in the air and back to Donghae’s face. The young actor lost his confidence, he awkwardly took his hand back and scratched his nape.

“I don’t care who you are and what are you doing here. I’m off” the red-head hissed giving the other boy yet another evil look before storming off and cursing his first day at a community service.