Chapter 1

I Reach My Heart Out to You

[Hey! Thanks for checking my story out. Please do note I'm totally new at this so please don't set high expectations for this fanfic >< I can't write very well so please excuse my pathetic storyline and everything. Besides that, I hope you enjoy it! <3]

 

Heartbeat.

Cold hands.

Warm tears.

Pain.

He lay there, lifeless. No movement, No pain. No emotion, nothing.

He sat there, in anger, in hurt. Tears streaming down his fair skin, never ending.

"Why didn't I tell you sooner? Why didn't I answer you? Why? Why?" He shouted in anger, slamming his fist on the hospital bed.

But he still lay there, motionless.

He dropped his head on the side of the hospital bed and cried himself to sleep.

 

 

"Argh!" He groaned as multiple blows delt with his abdomen. Continual lashes at his stomach left his bruised badly. He was getting beaten up by the most popular (and only) gang in his school. They looked down on him like he was a piece of trash. Then one of the members of the gang  whom they called Sehun bent down and seized him by his hair.

"Ohh poor Kris. Always looking so cool but deep down you're just a pathetic coward with no family or friends, just you to fend for yourself. I do sometimes wonder how you take care of yourself. Or do you even consider this taking care of yourself? Ohh well, there's no need for me to worry over a loser like you or is there?" Sehun mocked spitting at Kris' face. He then let go of his hair and walked off, followed by the rest of the gang.

Suho, the gang leader never did anything. He only stood at the side and observed Kris getting beaten up with emotionless and cold eyes. Kris sometimes wondered why he even considered Suho as the leader because he never does anything. But that did not matter to him. As long as one is part of that "popular" gang, Kris was very wary of him.

Kris lay on the floor panting, sweating and bruised. He reached up to his head trying to flatten his hair and flinched. The area where Sehun had grabbed him hurt badly as Sehun scratched him scalp in the process of grabbing his head. He sat up properly against the wall, still panting. He lightly ruffles his ash blonde locks, ensuring that he did not touch the area Sehun had scratched, and slowly pulled himself up into a standing positiong, limping towards the classroom to get his bag and drag himself home.

 

Kris was not a very wealthy kid. 19, a relatively new transfer student.  He's been staying in Korea for 2 years. He lived in a small appartment a half an hour bus ride away from the school he was attending.

I'll always be alone. No one needs me. No one cares.

He threw his bag on the floor when he got home, paced around for a while still slightly whining in pain at times. He started clutching his head so hard it hurt but he did not care. "Argh!" He shouted in anger as he punched the wall countless number of times, nearly breaking his fist and broke his skin. He looked at his knuckles; the skin torn and bleeding. He flung himself back on the couch in frustration and sighed, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

 

Hey guys~ *grins* How was it? ._. Sorry this is my first time writing so please excuse me >< Please don't hesitate to leave a comment  on how I did as I need help to improve. Thanks for reading :)