Chapter 3: The meeting with Namjoon, Suga and J-hope

Gangsters CANT BE Presidents!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinny looked up to see a tan male with sunglasses standing behind her, “Jinny, May I speak with you alone?” Jinny glanced over at Mrs. Choi who nodded in approval, “S-Sure?” Jinny stood up slowly and followed the male outside to a small table with 2 chairs, a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. He sat on one of the chairs and motioned for her to sit across from him, “Please sit.” He flashed a big, cheesy smile, “I’m Kim Namjoon or Rap monster as the boys call me.” He spoke in fluent English; he must have studied her before they met. She had studied aboard in America when she was 8 years old; before her father passed away. She glanced over at the champagne bottle, Namjoon noticed and pulled the bottle out of the ice, “Would you like some?” He reached forward and grabbed the bottle opener when she gave a slight nod. “How did you know I spoke English?” She smiled and pushed her glass toward him, “When our parents told us about your mother passing down the company to you, our parents told us each to find out more information about you… But since we went to school together in America I knew some stuff about you.” He smiled and nodded; pulling out a small class picture and pointed to himself and then to Jinny. She smiled and noticed that he was right behind her in the picture, “You looked very familiar when I first saw you. I just couldn’t pin point it.” She ran her fingers over the picture and smiled brightly, “We all went to school with you at some point. Jimin, Taehyung, J-hope and Suga went to high school with you, while Jin and I went to elementary with you. Jungkook was in your study group last year when you taught middle schoolers.” Jinny’s mouth dropped open. “WOW I didn’t know! You all looked so familiar! I just was too focused on my anger that I really didn’t think.” Jinny grabbed back her now full glass and took a small sip from it.

Jinny and Namjoon talked for what seemed like 3 hours; she found out that he had a degr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter