I'm Sorry

I Hate Myself

Yuri's POV

 

I went to my room after I said it all to Sica. And there I was crying out myself again because of her.

 

I want to get rid off this feeling.

 

So, I decided to sleep first then, wake up later and go clubbing with my other friends.

 

As I woke up in 6 in the evening. I immediately go to the bathroom and freshen up and prepared myself for going out tonight.

 

I remember I wasn't able to my eat my lunch so after I'm done preparing myself. I went to the kitchen and look for something to eat before I leave.

 

Then, I saw them in the living room including her.

 

"Hey, Yul! Where are you going? what's with your outfit?" Taeyeon asked Yuri.

 

"I'm going out with my other friends, Tae." Yuri answered as she pick a piece of bread in the kitchen table.

 

"Eonnie can we come?" Seohyun asked Yuri.

 

"Maknae, I'll come back early. Don't worry I can handle this" She said and bid goodbye to the girls and left.

 

"Just let her ease the pain" Sunny said to the other girls as she eyed Jessica. Jessica lower head down.

 

 

-

I went to the club where G7's usually hang out. But this time without Sunny.

 

"Yah eonnie, Is there any problem with you? Hara asked.

 

I drank the shot of whiskey as I answered Hara's Question. "Ani, why?"

 

"Common we know you eonnie!" Hyuna said it. 

"Yuri-yaI know you. I know you have a problem. So you must spill it or else--" Narsha said as she cutted by Yuri.

 

"We're over" Yuri mumbled.

 

"Mworago?" They said in unison.

"We're over. Sica and I are already over" I drank again a shot of whiskey as a tears falling from my eyes.

 

"Why?" Hyomin asked.

"She only used me for her happiness" I answered as I kept on crying.

"Yah eonnie.. Let it out! Cry as much you want.. " Hyuna approached Yuri while rubbing the back of the latter.

 

As G7's are drinking on the club,

 

Drunk Yuri saw a familiar face. It's Taecyeon kissing another strange girl.

 

She stood up and went in front Taecyeon

 

"Yah Yyou! 2pm's Ok Taecyeon who took Sica away from me! How could you do that?" Yuri shouted as she asked Taecyeon with a bitter smile.

 

The G7's noticed that Yuri is not around then they saw Yuri shouting to Taecyeon.

 

They went to Yuri and drag Yuri out from Taec but Yuri  kept on resisting.

 

"Let me go! Let me go! I want to talk with this bastard  and a coward who stole Sica!" Yuri said as she shouted to Taec.

 

"Girls let her be" Taec said to the girls then the G7's let go of Yuri.

 

"Yuri I want to apologized for what we've done to you-- he was cutted by Yuri

 

"APOLOGIZED? That's a nonsense piece of . How could you do this to Jessica?! She chose her happiness which is you over me.

 

... And now you're cheating on her and making out with other girl! Damn it!"  Yuri said as she kept her anger.

 

"Sorry for hurting you and her. It's all about a bet! I'm so so--" She was cutted by a slap from Yuri.

 

 

"That's for using me!" Then a punch landed on Taec's face.

 

"And that's for hurting Jessica!" Yuri said as she dragged by the G7 out of the club.

 

G7 decided to send Yuri home because the latter is already drunk.

 

 

 At the dorm,

It's already 12 in the midnight but Yuri wasn't home yet.

 They gathered around the living room.

Then Jessica suddenly stood in front of them and spoke.

 

 

 

 

"Guys I'm really sorry for what I have done. All I want is to be happy. But I'm not happy from what is happening now. I hurt you all especially Yuri. I broke your trust in me.

 

But please can you give me a chance to prove myself that I'll change and will be responsible with all of your feelings.

 

I'm truly sorry. I want to be a part of this family again." Jessica apologized as she was kneeling and crying softly.

 

Fany came to her bestfriend and hug the latter as well as Seohyun followed by Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and lastly Yoona.

 

"I hope you already learned from your mistakes Jessica" Tae said as she hugged the latter.

 

"Jess, what will you do with Taec?" Fany asked.

 

"I will break up with him"- Jessica said and smiled.

 

"How about my Yuri eonnie?" Yoona asked with worried face.

 

"I'll apologize to her Yoong and I will prove myself that she is the one that I love--" A loud noise came in front of their dorm.

 

 

"Why are you dragging me out from him? Let me go Hyuna. Let me go! I want to hit that bastard. He isn't enough for using me and now she was just playing around with Sica!" Yuri shouted from outside.

 

 

Sunny decided to open the door and there she saw Hara and Hyuna holding Yuri tightly.

 

"Eonnie we decided to send her home. She hit Taec oppa! She's really drunk. We're sorry." -- Hyuna said.

"I hit him and he deserved it." Yuri said angrily.

 

"Eonnie she was drinking nonstop. I think she has a problem with Jessica eonnie." - Hara said.

"We better go now eonnie please take care of Yuri eonnie" Hyuna said as they left the dorm.

"Thank you!"  Sunny said.

 

"Hey Soonkyu-ya. Where is my baby?" Yuri asked as she entered their dorm.

 

She scan the room and found the other girls hugging each other.

The girls noticed that Yuri is standing in front of them and they looked to Yuri who is now crying softly.

 

"Sica-ya, I'm really sorry. This is all my fault! Baby I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" Yuri said as she was crying and came to Sica and hug the latter tightly.

 

Jessica was confused by Yuri's action as well as the other members. She hug back Yuri.

 

"Seobang why are you apologizing? I should be the one doing that!l." Jessica said while tears falling from her eyes.

 

"Baby he was just playing around. He did it for a bet. Baby I'm fine with being used but knowing that he used you too. I can't stand but hurt seeing that you'll suffer more" Yuri said while she kept on crying as she hugged the latter lately.

 

"S-seobang I deserved it. I deserved to be like this because I broke you. Yeah, I was hurt by what you said about him.

But, I was hurting the most when I see you like that. I don't want to see you crying again.

I'm sorry If I take your smile from your lips. I'm sorry for using you.

I was wrong because I hide my love for you and not show it to you.

 

S-seobang I felt the same way too. But I was just coward to show it to you, and I'm just confused with my feelings for Taec---" she was cutted when a soft lips touched her lips. She was shocked but after minute she responded back after some time. They broke the kiss because of lack of oxygen.

 

"You talked to much baby!" Yuri said

"Seobang~" Jessica whined.

 

"I thought you're going to stop me again" Yuri said while pouting her lips.

 

"Seobang, It won't ever happen again. From now on, you can kiss me all you want" Then she pecked her seobang's lips and smiled

 

"Jinja?" Yuri asked while smiling like an idiot. Jessica nodded.

Then Yuri showered kisses to jessica's face

 

"Aish jinja you two.. Go get a room! You're corrupting our innocent mind!" Sooyoung said as the other was giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

팟