You Used Me

I Hate Myself

At the backstage of Mnet's MCountdown.

After their performance..

"Yah seobang! We've got so many Yulsic fans! They even gave this!" Jessica shows a picture of Yuri and Jessica who were being clingy with each other.

"Wow daebak!" Yuri's compliment. "I like it! but, I love the real one!" Then Yuri hugged Sica.

"S-seobang. I c-can't breath!" Jessica said as she was having a hard time to breathe between Yuri's hug.

"I'm so sorry baby!" Yuri apologized as she showered Sica's face. with her kisses. Jessica turned her head then she saw Taec from afar with a mad face so she immediately stop yuri from kissing her.

"KWON YURI! Stop it." Jessica shouted with angry face. Then, Yuri stopped from kissing.

"And why I am not allowed to kiss you?" Yuri asked as she pouted.

Jessica felt sorry for Yuri.

"Stop that nonsense Kwon" Jessica acted cold and turned around and chase for her boyfriend, Taec.

Yuri left dumbfounded. "Is something wrong?" Yuri asked herself. "What I have done?" She sighed.

"Yeah! As always I'm the one who's wrong all these past 3 months but it's fine as long as were fine together." she mumbled as she answered her own question, she shook her head then weakly smiled and follow her girlfriend.

Little did Yuri know that Jessica and 2pm's Taec are together.

 

-

She saw Jessica from afar, entering a room so she followed the latter.

"Aish jinja, Sica! Why are you always running away from me?" She cursed herself.

As soon as she get in front of the room, she was about to knock but she heard a soft moan from inside so she continue eavesdropping.

"Hmmm, Taec. S-stop, we might get caught.." 

She silently open the door to peek inside. But she was already shocked when she saw Jessica and Taec passionately kissing.

She stood right in front of the door. She froze and can't evenly move. She continue peeking while holding her tears.

"Baby, why are you letting Yuri to kiss you?" Taecyeon asked while frowning

"I. I-- I was -just taken aback, I'm sorry, Taec."- Sica said

"Alright, Just don't you ever do it again in front of me!" - Taec commanded.

"Yah, I'm not even doing it infront of you. You just saw it." Jessica said as they teased each other.

"Alright alright baby!" Taec said as she kissed Sica again.

"W-wait. " - Sica stop Taec from kissing her.

"Why?"- Taec asked.

"When can we spill out our relationship?" Jessica asked Taecyeon with pleading look.

"Someone's impatient" Taec teased.

"Just a little bit time baby. Just wait and we'll announce it. " Taecyeon answered Sica.

"And what about her?" Jessica asked with a sad face as she felt sorry for using Yuri to hide their relationship.

"About her?" Taec frowned as he didnt know what his girlfriend talking about.

"Yah! It's about Yuri.. I just felt sorry for using her all this time"  Jessica worriedly said.

"I felt the same way too baby. Just son't worry about her and just treat her like what you always did. But don't kiss her cause I'm the owner of your lips." - Taec said while smirking.

"I'm so sorry, Yuri. I'm really sorry!" Jessica thought as taecyeon kissed her.

 

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

After I heard all from the two, I immediately go to our waiting room to get my car key. Not minding my other members as my tears falling from my eyes.

I went to the parking lot and quickly ride on my car. Yeah, my own car. I went here with Sica using my own car.

I drove fast out of the network building. As I kept on driving fast out of nowhere, I noticed that it's raining hard and the sky is already dark.

"Even the sky is crying because of this" I mumbled and bitterly smiled as tears keep falling from my eyes.

"How could you do this to me, Sica?" she whisper,

"How could you used me? I thought you love me too?"

I kept on driving while crying so hard. I drove fast as I can not minding the slippery road.

As I kept on crying my vision was quite blurred then a car passed by in front of me I quickly hold the steering wheel and turned my car to the left and by that I hit the tree beside the road. Luckily nothing's bad happen.

I quickly went outside and punched the trees a million times as the rain keeps pouring down as well as my tears. I want to ease the pain, I'm feeling right now. 

"Why I'm always ended up hurting? she said as she stopped herself from hitting the tree. She's sitting with her knees while holding her hands that is full of blood.

She stayed there up all night. Luckily no one notice that she is crying so hard because it's raining.

 

 

 

 

On the other side

The girls are worried about Yuri who have been running away earlier. Even Jessica who didn't knew that Yuri heard it all from her.

SNSD DORM

The girls are on the living room

"Where's Yuri?" Tae asked "I'm worried about her, did you guys notice that she was crying while running out before?"

" "Whaaaat? jinja? Yuri cried? why?" - Jessica butted in.

"Yeah, I noticed it eonnie! I just don't know why she was crying badly. All I know is she's won't cry like that without any bad reason." Yoona answered then turned her head to Jessica who is in deep mind.

"Is there any problem between you and Yuri eonnie?"- Yoona asked.

"Ahh- ah. Y-yes! I mean no. I don't know. I only remember I stopped her from kissing me c-cause" She was cutted by a noise from the front door.

They turned their head to the door to see who's coming. Then a drunk Yuri with a soaked dress appeared.

"Aish, what a lame reason buddy" Sooyoung said absent-mindedly cursing Yuri for running away for that reason.

"Huh?" Yuri said to Sooyoung while walking towards her room.

"Yuri, we're waiting for you? Where have you been?" Fany asked as the latter kept on walking not minding the others.

"Yah! Yuri-ya! Fany is asking you!"  Tae shouted angrily. Yuri turned around to face her members.

"Are you drunk eonnie?"  Yoona asked.

"And what's with your hand?" Hyoyeon butted in.

"Yah! Why so many questions guys? Aish I just went to a peaceful place where there's no problems and I, The Great Kwon Yuri, drunk? Oh come on. I'm  not drunk not even tipsy. Hahaha." She said then faked a laugh.

"And this? don't worry!" She pointed her wounds in her right hand.

"It's nothing but a little wound. I just punched away the things that I should let go and forget!"

 

"You messed up yourself for that reason?"- Soo asked

"I don't know what you're talking about Soo!" Yuri muttered.

"You've been like that just because Jessica stopped you from kissing her. What a fool?" Sooyoung shouted to Yuri.

"If that's want you want Soo!" Yuri said calmly and weakly smiled.

"S-seobang, are you okay? I'm sorry."  Jessica approached Yuri.

Yuri turned her head to face Sica. "I'm perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about Jessica!" She went to Sica to hug the latter.

"I love you for the last time" she said in her mind.

Then she make a thumbs up sign and weakly smile as she keep her tears from falling.

"Can I go now?" Then she turned around not waiting for the others answer.

She walked towards her room as the tears freely falling from her eyes.

"What is your problem seobang? You never call me with that name" Jessica thought.

What's with her? Sunny asked.

"Well, we dont know eonnie. Just give her a time to think and maybe she's just drunk" Seo said and smiled. Then she stand up and make her way to her room as well as the others.

 

Meanwhile,

"I better find this things out. What's with you eonnie?" Yoona said to her mind.

 

Jessica's POV

 

She sat on her bed and leaned her back on the bed board.

Since her roommate Sooyoung's already in her dreamland. No one will notice that she's crying.

Jessica has many thoughts in her mind. Because she didnt know why she is hurting to see Yuri like this. She has a boyfriend that no one knows but she feel sorry for using Yuri all this time.

 

"I'm sorry Yuri.. I'm sorry for using you. I'm really sorry.." - Jessica said while crying hard for her roommate to wake up but pretend to be asleep as she was listening to Jessica.

"Yuri, I'm sorry.. I love you but I'm with Taecyeon. Though I'm happy with him I'm sickly worried about you. I'm hurting to see you suffer. I'm sorry for bringing you to my problem"

She keeps on crying until she went to her dreamland. Sooyoung heard it all from Jessica.

She got surprised from what she have heard. "Is this the reason why Yuri is a totally nessed?" So said in her thought. "I will fix this problem" She said.

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

"I better find this things out. What's with you eonnie?" Yoona said to her mind.

 

Then she entered their room. As expected she saw her roommate crying so hard while shoving all the things around her.

 

As she was standing in front of Yuri, Yuri stop what she's doing and face her.

 

"Why I'm always ended up hurting?" Tell me Yoong. Am I that oblivious to not notice it? Yoona hugged Yuri tightly as Yuri kept on crying.

 

"Why I'm loving her more than she love me? I hate myself Yoong"

"I hate myself for letting myself used by them?" Yuri said while crying and hitting herself.

 

Yoona is now crying. She don't know what her eonnie's talking about. But she's hurting to see her eonnie crying so hard.

 

"Sh eonnie! I'm here! I'm here! Don't cry I don't want to see you crying! Sh calm down" Yoona said as she comforts her eonnie. "I will settle this" Yoona said in her mind