Final

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seunghyun doesn't understand why his boyfriend keep avoiding him whenever he tried to talk or hug or kiss him.

It started after last night concert was finished. Whenever Seunghyun ask him, he will answer it with a short answer. When he tried to kiss or hug him, Daesung will walking away and said that he have a thing to do.

Today is the last day of concert and Daesung still avoiding him. Seunghyun can't accept this anymore he want Daesung that he know to back.

He tried to ask Jiyong, and Youngbae why suddenly Daesung was avoiding him but those two doesn't know the reason. They're also confused why suddenly Daesung act like that, Daesung never act like this before. Oh, he act like this before, it was when they should making a parody of Secret Garden and Seunghyun should kiss Jiyong and Seungri.

And he was in panic, it must be because of yesterday concert when they was sang for encore and he cupped Jiyong's face. ! That's why Daesung avoiding him. He should know this soon, why he is so slow? But how Daesung know about that? Daesung doesn't even looking at back, at him he was too busy doing fanservice.

He looked at Daesung who was sitting at the back of car with Seungri talking and smiling. Something feels fishy. Although they're not awkward at each other anymore it was strange to look at them so close whispering and hitting each other chest because of something that not even funny for Seunghyun.

The car arrived at the concert venue and Seunghyun get out from the car waiting for Daesung to get out from the car. He pulled Daesung as soon Daesung get out from the car. He pulled Daesung to the nearest bathroom inside the concert venue and lock the door.

He walking back to Daesung who looking at him like some psycho that tried to kidnap him.

"I'm sorry Daesungah~." Daesung rolls his eyes. He was mad at Seunghyun, he hoped Seunghyun to realise it as soon as he ignored him after the concert was end but it takes times 1 day until he finally realised it what was wrong with him.

"Why say sorry? You not doing anything wrong." Seunghyun sighed. He know what Daesung said just now is a lie.

"You're lyi..."

"I'm not." Kang Daesung was stubborn really stubborn very stubborn. When he was mad.

"Kang Daesung, please listen to me, okay? I'm sorry if I'm making you mad because of that. I'm sorry it takes me 1 day to realised it. I'm so stupid." Daesung's eyes widened. He was surprised when Seunghyun said he was stupid. Daesung was mad at Seunghyun and he just want Seunghyun to said 'I'm sorry' and promise him he would never do that again, Daesung never expected Seunghyun to said it by himself that he was stupid. It was the first time Seunghyun said that.

Daesung looked up to meet with Seunghyun's eyes that from the beginning was staring at him. He unfolded his hands and moved it to Seunghyun's cheek

"You're not stu-"

"No, I'm too stupid Kang Daesung. I should realise it soon and not make you mad. I'm sorry."

"You're not stupid Choi Seunghyun. What I want to hear from you is only 'I'm sorry' and 'I will never do that again' not that you're stupid, because you're not." Daesung smiled making Seunghyun to smile too.

He move his hand into his cheek holding his boyfriend hands and squeeze it gently. He loved Daesung so much and it makes him always think what his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter