Letter

Foreverlasting Love

[Letter] 

Dear Yongguk. I hope you are having fun. How is it going? With the concerts? Do the boys treat you well? I hope so. Today Yongnam and your older sister made me a surprise party. I know you couldn't come. And I love the beautiful necklace you bought me. It's beautiful. Really. I heard that you boys would make a new comeback. I need to talk to your boss. He doesn't even let you rest. How many comebacks have you had? To many. But that's only me. I think. I hope you're having a great time son. 

PS. Yongnam found his mate! You need to find yours FAST! 

hugs and kisses Mom

[END]

Yongguk looked at the letter with teary eyes. He missed his mother badly. He wanted to go to her birthday party. But he couldn't. He wished that he wasn't famous sometimes. He barely had time to meet his family and friends.

Himchan was in his room. Thinking about his mother and sister. He wanted to call them. But he knew better. The rules his father gave him were a must to follow. And he had to follow them. 

Like rule nr 2: Paycheck every month  

Or rule nr 3: DO NOT CALL WITHOUT ME KNOWING. 

Those two rules. He hated them. He hated his father. He wanted to talk to his sister. But she would get hurt. And he doesn't want to live with that. He quickly left his room and went to the bathroom. 

Jongjae and Zelo were playing XBox-360. 

"You'll lose" Zelo laughed at his older bandmember. 

"In your dreams Einstein" Jongjae replied confidently

"Yo guys. Where is Jongup?" Himchan asked

"Donno Hyung. He said he needed some alone time" Zelo answered eyes on the game.

"Uh. Okey" Himchan said and sat beside Jongjae

Jongup was out taking a walk. He needed some alone time. He loved his memebers. But he was tired. Tired of the comebacks. Tired to the songs and the new dances. He wanted his old life back. His normal life. If he knew that being a Idol was this hard. He would've become something else. 

 

-----------------------------------

So yea. I reedited EVERYTHING in this chap. Hope you like it. IM OUT! =.=