Part 2

EXO- Waking Up As Girls [Hiatus/Extremely Slow to Update]

Where we left off at:


The two girls slowly walked to the next bedroom when they heard a manly shout come from two doors down. They froze, looking at each other before racing towards the source of the shout. They threw open the door and the sight that greeted them was shocking indeed.


Back to the present:


There, in front of them was one of the iest girls they’ve ever seen. The longest, straightest black hair cascaded down the girl’s back, hiding her perfect figure. ….A very upper figure that it.

Jaw opened wide, a princely looking boy stared at the black haired girl as she yawned and stretched, unconsciously pushing out her chest even more.

“….”

“….”

“….”

“YAH!! BYUNTAE!!!” Baekhyun grabbed the nearest item which so happened to be a large murse and hurled it at the boy, hitting him square in the face, knocking him onto his back.

Luhan quickly grabbed an oversized dress shirt and wrapped it around the black haired girl’s body.

“….Wha? Lu ge, I mean jei? Baekhyun jei?” The onyx haired girl blinked, cat shaped eyes curious.

“Tao ya, come with us.” Baekhyun and Luhan both latched onto Tao as they dragged the girl out, but not before Baekhyun delivered one last gift to the boy on the floor.

“….Serves you right Diuzhang, you byuntae. Hmph.” And with that, the three girls were back in the hallway, talking to each other about their situation.

“….These are surprisingly soft and squishy.” Luhan stated as she continued to poke, prod, and squeeze her chest.

“Yah, Unni! Stop groping yourself!” Baekhyn slapped her hands away.

“How are you guys so calm about this?! I’m a friggin’ girl. We’re all friggin’ girls!!!” Tao’s voice quivered as her eyes started to tear up.

The other two girls looked at each other before explaining to Tao, “That’s because we’ve been secretly reading fanfiction about us~ there’s a surprising amount about us turning into girls, so hopefully, like they wrote, we’ll turn back to normal within a few day~” they nonchalantly said.

“….The heck is wrong with people?” Tao muttered as the trio opened the door to the next room.

They opened the door to see that both parties in the room were still knocked out and that like Luhan, one of them had crawled into bed with the other one.

“….” The trio stood over the slumbering pair, knuckles cracked and shoulders/neck rolled before they each grabbed an arm or leg of the bigger lump and yanked them onto the ground.

With a loud thud, the body landed harshly onto the cold ground; the warmth from the cuddling session gone within seconds.

“……Uunnggggg…..Whaaaaaaaattttttt?” A deep voice complained from the floor where they had maneuvered into an odd position: their torsal pressed against the ground while their stuck up in the air for all to see. When said boy didn’t get reply, he pushed up from the ground and gapped at the sight before him. Not believing his luck, he blinked a couple of times before smirking, “hey~ what are you girls doing sneaking into our dorm?” He winked and flashed a flirtatious smirk at them.

Totally not amused with having been hit on by the boy, Tao snarled at the tanned boy as Baekhyun smacked him upside the head. “You know who we are Kai. You ,” Baekhyun said as Luhan and Tao made their way to the sleeping figure on the bed, rolling them over and shaking them awake.

“Mmmmm…..” a little head poked out from under the blankets. Small hands fisted the sleep away from the largest pair of eyes ever as a sweet voice spoke. “Whaddya want?” the girl asked, still half asleep.

“D.O, you might want to fix your shirt.” Luhan pointed at her shirt that had slipped off her shoulder, revealing milky skin.

“…..O_O!!!! Wha—?! What in the world happened?!!” D.O gasped when she the female versions of Luhan, Baekhyun, and Tao around her. Her eyes widened a fraction more (how the world that’s possible, no one knows) as everything started to snap into place in her mind. She looked down and squeaked when she saw two mounds protruding from her chest and long, straight dark brown hair fanning around her.

“Long story short, we all wo——!” Baekhyun was interrupted when another loud shout came from somewhere else in the dorm, drawing the four girls and Kai from the room. The group ran to the living room where they stood, awe struck…..


To be continued~

image

image


Oddly enough, there aren’t that many photoshopped pictures of Tao as a girl. There are however, lots of Baekhyun, Luhan, and D.O as girls xD