Chapter Three

Always in my heart
*saved*
 
Finally, Woohyun finished his report. He outstretched his arms and leaned back to stretch his back. He looked at his watch, its half past 6. Dinner should be ready now. His stomach made a rumbling sound. He went out from his room and saw Anna came out from her room. They stared at each, there was an awkward silent. Woohyun lowered his gaze and rubbed his neck and told Anna, its time for dinner and walked past her and went downstairs. Anna nodded and followed him.
 
=====================================================================================================
 
He opened the gate and walked to the front door. Woohyun saw Anna sitting at the verandah, reading a book. Book worm, he smirked and went inside the house. The next day, he saw Anna sitting at the verandah. When he was about to enter the house, he decided to talk with Anna and walked to the verandah.
 
"What a beautiful day..."
 
Anna was startled to hear the voice. It was Woohyun's. He stood next to her and walked to the front and put his hands on the handrail. Anna ignored him and continued reading her book. 
 
"Don't you have any evening class?"
"Class was cancelled."
"I see..."
 
It was uncomfortable to have a conversation with Anna. Woohyun spent most his time in his room, studying,  doing assignments and play online games. They rarely see each other eventhough they lived in the same house. The only time they get to see each other is when they are having dinner or "family-bonding" time.
 
"So... What book are you reading?"
"The chocolate lovers' club."
 
There was an awkward silent. Anna pretended to read her book, and looked at Woohyun at the corner of her eyes. There is no way for her to concerntrate reading with Woohyun's presence. What a mood breaker. She rolled her eyes. Woohyun just stared blankly at the garden. Then he took a seat next to Anna.
 
"Erm.. Anna."
"Yes?"
 
Ever since Anna joined the family, Woohyun has been very curious about one thing: Why LEE but not NAM?
 
"Why do you still use Lee as your surname? Why didn't you change it to Nam? You are part of the Nam and you know that right?"
 
"I have my reason..."
"Tell me then."
 
Anna stared blankly at her book. She was surprised to hear Woohyun's question. She didn't expect he can be that nosey to know about her. She thought Woohyun wasn't interested and bothered about her existence in the family.
 
She hesitated at first, whether to tell Woohyun or not. I will tell him anyway, there's no point to keep it from him. She said to herself. She took a deep breath. 
 
"It was because of my mum. My REAL mum. She promised she will come and get me back from the orphanage but she never came. I still keep my surname because who knows she might come. Just-in-case. I'm still going to keep it even if I got married. I was born with that surname, so yeah..."
 
"... Did our parents know about this?"
 
"Yes, they know. They respect my decision."
 
So, I'm the only one who doesn't know about this. No wonder his parents didn't bother to change Anna's surname. 
 
"By the way, our parents?"
 
Anna arched an eyebrow. Woohyun flustered when Anna asked him. Well, they rarely talked with each other nor see each other, however Woohyun has gotten used to have Anna in the house. They even have Anna in the family photo. Which was put in the living room.
 
"Yeah, our parents."
 
He rolled his eyes and looked to the side. Anna giggled to see Woohyun's reaction. How childish. 
 
"I thought you never see me as your sister."
"When I first met you, yeah. In fact, i wasn't interested to know you. But things changed, no, people changed. Having you around in the house, in the family photo, so I have to admit you're my sister." 
"Oh really? So, can I call you oppa?"
 
Woohyun widened his eyes and looked at Anna. He was surprised to hear Anna asking him that. Anna laughed when she saw Woohyun's expression. He felt embarassed and laughed as well. He rubbed his neck and nodded his head, smiled. 
 
"Yeah, you better call me oppa." He chuckled.